All Phase Restoration

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2010

4.2

All Phase Restoration is a full-service restoration company servicing Fort Collins, Windsor, Loveland, Greeley, Boulder and Denver since 2003. We specialize in water damage restoration, sewage removal, and fire damage restoration. We understand that when something happens to your home, it affects more than just the building; it affects your entire family. That’s why our people are committed to taking care of you every step of the way, while getting your home back to pre-loss condition as quickly and easily as possible....

A&G Pro Painters

A&G Pro Painters

A&G Pro Painters, in Fort Collins, CO, is the leading residential painting company serving Larimer County and surrounding areas since 2010. We specialize in exterior and interior painting. We have hundreds of satisfied customers and offer free estimates. Please contact us today to address your painting needs. We offer 100% customer satisfaction!

Offers by  A&G Pro Painters on Angi

06/20/2018

Absolute nightmare. Demolition was ok. Continual delays, project never finished, with dozens of items wrong or incomplete. One-sided contract - beware! Many assurances made that were not kept. Promises to appear that were not kept. Inexperienced workmen performed sub-par work, with insulting responses regarding remediation. Key safety issues ignored or installed improperly - smoke detectors, stair...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Post-fire Restoration

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,hardwood floor,remodeling,water damage restoration

06/25/2015

No follow up at all.  My call was "assigned" to someone.  Any calls to the someone (Todd?) go straight to his voicemail.  When I need my deck replaced and half of my house refinished that's not who I want on the other end of the call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Couldn't do business with these guys because they couldn't be bothered to return my phone call.  I followed up twice with them and it's obvious I don't matter to them. They never returned my call, just keep getting the poor over worked receptionist making excuses.

08/29/2014

All-Phase Restoration came to my home after the house fire, and went through every room telling me not to take sealed bags of silver dinnerware, porcelain dishes, jewelry, and many other expensive collectables with smoke smell only. These items were stolen a couple of days later, though I was to have time to recover any items I chose to retrieve. They took things not involved in the fire of the ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider was supposed to prepare the burned home for new construction and clean up the premises. Some personal items were taken to restore.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

It is unfortunate that Ms(removed member name)has taken this view. Many times during and after the completion of our work for (removed member name), All Phase Restoration has offered to meet with her or a designated representative to resolve any outstanding issues. These offers were made verbally and in writing. Documentation of written correspondence with (removed member name)is readily available...

03/17/2014

because the operation took many days to complete different workers showed up to do the work which they did a very good job at we always seemed to not know exactly what or who was coming next. at time we were out of the loop and didn't have 100 per cent knowledge of what was next or when  that part of the operation was coming.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned carpet and pad of one wall in condo due to water damage next door.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

10/29/2013

They brought in huge heaters and fans to dry out the water in the ceiling of the dining room and in the walls where water had leaked.  It was very loud for a week.  They came each day to monitor the equipment and moisture levels.  A few things got dinged up a little, but nothing major considering the equipment they brought into the house. They were very polite, professional, and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restore house after upstairs bathtub faucet leaked through the downstairs ceiling.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

Mitigation & reconstruction. Water, sewage, fire, smoke & mold removal. Residential & Commercial

Asbestos remediation, meth house cleanup