Advanced Transmission Center

Auto Transmission
Auto Service

3686 W 72nd Ave

Westminster, CO 80030

Locally-owned and operated since 1986, Advanced Transmission Center has prioritized customer satisfaction for over three DECADES. We will treat you and your vehicle with Respect, Honesty and Excellence every time. We serve the Denver metro area from multiple locations (Lakewood and Westminster). Many of our customers come from Arvada, Denver, Lakewood, Westminster, Golden, Wheat Ridge, Broomfield and Thornton. We look forward to serving you! We rebuild in-house transmissions, transfer cases and differentials. We repair clutches, drive shafts and axles. We also improve transmission life by completing a power flush on functional transmissions. We are also the FIRST EVER transmission shop in Colorado designed as AAA Approved! Call now for a FREE estimate plus FREE towing with repairs! ...

10/26/2020

My truck had developed a severe shudder and I couldn't figure out the cause. A friend suggested I take it to Advanced Transmission, and they determined that the shudder was common for my truck and the manufacturer had a service bulletin out on it. They performed the recommended repairs and the shudder was gone. They were quick, professional and reasonably priced. Great experience, and highly recom...

Description of Work
Transmission repair

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

10/15/2020

They were friendly and understanding of my needs they helped me figure out the problem which was a leak and something wrong with my valve body but they took care of it in a professional and friendly way. I would absolutely refer anyone who has transmission issues here they really know what they're doing.

Description of Work
Transmission won’t engage or stay in gear

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

09/29/2020

Friendly service. I was nervous about getting my transmission worked on because I've been told it is the most expensive repair and I thought I was going to have to buy a whole new transmission. But when they took it into the shop they and looked over it they said it just had some codes and that it was leaking. They had my car back to me the very next morning and it drives just like new. I would ab...

Description of Work
Transmission.

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

Thanks for the great review! A low fluid condition is dangerous and can cause the check engine light to come on. If not addressed immediately, it can cause harm to the transmission. Luckily, we were able to top off the fluid quickly and address the leak. We hope that repair saved your transmission for many years, but if not, we'd be glad to do a free inspection in the future. Thanks for your trust...

01/09/2020

I was told that I needed a whole new transmission and quoted over $4,000 for a new one. My husband called Advanced and Scott said he would look at it and see if they could do it for cheaper or if there was another fix. We brought our car in early am and by 4:30 had it back repair, Turned out it was not a transmission but a bushing issue. Less than $400.00 later we drove our car home. Very, friendl...

Description of Work
Transmission repair

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

Thanks for the kind review, [Member Name Removed]! We're a local small business that prioritizes honest communication, quality repairs and fair prices. Every successful repair must start with an accurate diagnosis otherwise a customer can be at risk of paying for items they don't need. That's why we offer our free TrueTest Inspection. We appreciate your trust in our team and hope you stay in touch...

10/28/2019

This is the best auto repair shop I've ever been to! They took the time to explain what was wrong with my car, presented me options and gave me a timeline for each repair option. I did not feel pressured and once I decided to do a transmission rebuild, they got the job done quickly with an awesome warranty. It was costly but the price was fair. I'll be a lifelong customer of this shop.

Description of Work
Transmission rebuild

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

Thanks for the great review! Customer education is an important part of our business; we believe it's important that you understand each option so you can make whatever repair decision is best for you. We appreciate your trust in our team and hope you stay in touch!

09/26/2019

Scott and his team were quick and professional throughout the process. I would highly recommend this shop!

Description of Work
Needed a regular transmission service done

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

Thanks for the great review, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your trust in our team and hope you stay in touch!

04/03/2019

It is rare in this world to find a business where you feel comfortable with all of the pieces of the business. Tom, the owner is great and Gary the service writer is as well. The knowledge and integrity of this company made me feel good about having them do any work I needed. They are now my “go to” transmission guys! Thanks for the quick service and the repair plan! Rick R

Description of Work
Check transmission hard shifts.

Work Completed On 03/22/2019

Thanks, [Member Name Removed], for the detailed and positive review. We strive to be just as good at customer service as we are at transmission repair. We understand transmission repair is often unexpected and pricey, so we ensure our customers are informed and given the best options available. Stay in touch!

10/31/2018

Great shop, great prices, customer service exceeds your expectations!

Description of Work
Transmission Service

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! Glad we were able to diagnose and fix your vehicle quickly. Come back anytime for a free inspection. --the ATC team

05/08/2018

They replaced my transmission promptly (only a couple of days) and did a great job. While I HOPE I never need their services again, i would use them again if I had another transmission problem. Yes, I would recommend Advanced Transmission Center.

Description of Work
Replace transmission

Work Completed On 04/02/2018

Thanks! It was our pleasure to service your vehicle. Our #1 priority is your satisfaction!

05/05/2018

I called Advanced after my dealership told me I had a leak in my transfer case. I didn't want to take it to the dealership because after a few months they were now telling me another part in my transmission was leaking. After talking to Scott at Advanced he was confident it was just the transfer case, not the torque converter too. He gave me a year warranty and then honestly said to consider getti...

Description of Work
Needed a transfer case seal replaced

Work Completed On 05/05/2018

Thank you being the best part of Advanced Transmission Center! If you need additional services or simply want automotive advice, please don't hesitate to call or stop by. --Scott

We rebuild transmissions in-house and repair clutches, drive shafts and axles. We also improve transmission life with a Power Flush or basic service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal