AJ Boone Exteriors

Founded 2012 • With Angi since July 2016

AJ Boone Exteriors is a full service Insurance Restoration company that serves the Denver Area with great pride. We are a family owned and operated company that prides ourselves on quality and training that goes beyond the industry standards....

Building People

With over 11 years of professional roofing experience, we are here to address all your roofing needs. We are a FULL service roofing company.

American Premier Exteriors LLc.

We can take care of all of your roofing needs.

Metro Construction, Inc.

As a family-owned business founded in 2007, we are proud to carry an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau. A portion of our proceeds on every roof we build goes so helping families in need, two children's hospitals, and we have planted over 100 trees, giving back to the environment. We have helped over 15,100+ customers replace their roofs and have assisted over 10K with the insurance claims process. Metro Restoration is an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractor that specializes in all types of residential and commercial roofing.

11/09/2016

They did an awesome job on the roof and paint. They got everything done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Roofing/painting

10/01/2016

AJ Boone Exteriors provided one great experience for me.. I had gutters and windows that was damaged and I had little money.. AJ Boone Exteriors accommodated me as far as giving me a excellent price on both gutters and windows also while providing superb customer service.. I was running late the day of the appointment and instead of them leaving like other companies they waited for me. What a deli...

Description of Work
The provider replaced gutters windows and also painted.

Category siding,replacement windows

09/30/2016

The provider was very detailed and on time.. I had an issue with my daycare and had to reschedule and they very accommodating to my situation.. They also provided much needed help working with my insurance adjuster on the hail damage claim..

Description of Work
the did my roof and my window replacements from hail damage.

Category roofing,replacement windows

08/22/2016

Thorough inspection indicated no immediate need for roof replacement, however bid was given for new roof. Am weighing options and have not decided whether or not to replace roof at this time.

Description of Work
Roof inspection to determine hail damage (or no damage).

08/14/2016

Jason and his crew was first class. Started the job on time and finished on schedule. Well done. Thanks AJB

Description of Work
Roofing, gutters and whole house paint job

Roof Inspection & Replacement, Siding, Windows, & Painting.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check