Dickerson Home Improvement Co.

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2011

Call for details so we can personally explain how our service works....

Douglas County Basement Finish

More than just a BASEMENT FINISH COMPANY. We offer many remodeling projects. As a Framing contractor we can Build NEW HOMES. or Build your addition. We offer full Siding installation.

All Mountain Tile and Flooring

I've been in business for myself since 2011. Before that worked for top builders in the Vail Valley ! I pride myself on making all my customers very happy as I complete their job . I also pride myself in taking good care of their house and property while I'm there. ! If you want a great reference call the tile shop on Arapahoe Rd. and asked them what the hundreds of customers I've remodeled for them have to say about my work and their experience with me ! My schedule is always at least a month out all year long, however I do get unexpected openings do to material issues. Most laminate jobs can be completed within 2 days. So please feel free to get a hold of me. Thank you and look forward working with you !

Front Range Builders

Outdoor Living Contractor specializing in Custom Decks, Patio Roof Covers, Pergolas/Shade Covers, and Outdoor Kitchens.

02/09/2013

TOM K.

If you want frustration this is your company! Drywalling is an easy step process, this was a fiasco. The first drywaller hadn't a clue what to do and made a mess of it. A second drywaller came in to repair the first and finish the job. He was definitely better than the first, but still left a rough surface. Sanding was poor, I had to re-sand and clean up the floor, mud everywhere. Would not pull light switch box to come even with drywall, would not place wiring behind the drywall and left it hanging out the bottom. Customer service and satisfaction was a failing grade. Attitude was an F as well. Couldn't wait for them to leave the property...enough said!

Description of Work
Avoid this Contractor, has no experience in drywalling.

Category drywall

Dickerson Home Improvement Co.

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2011

PO Box 1022

Franktown, CO 80116

Home improvement and remodeling, no job is too large or too small