BEAR CREEK TREE SERVICE

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2007

4.3

3360 S Knox Court

Englewood, CO 80110

Bear Creek Tree Service is your locally owned and operated tree service provider serving the Metro Denver area since 2004. We are licensed, bonded and insured, so home owners and businesses can breathe easy and trust a company with integrity! Tree service is a very challenging and dangerous job, so

06/08/2019

Consuelo S.

Juan and his 3-men crew did a fantastic job of removing a 50' tall healthy Blue Spruce. The tree was in a very tight space by the fence adjoining my three neighbors' back yards. Juan is a true professional. He single-handedly worked from the top to the bottom of the tree. And the teamwork of his crew on the ground was very impressive, did a great clean-up job. In the beginning, David, the estimator, gave me a well-written estimate with a clear and accurate description of each phase of work involved. He was pleasant and courteous. In 2017, Bear Creek Tree service removed 4 trees from my front yard and ground the stumps. I was 100% satisfied back then also.

Description of Work
Remove a 50' tall Blue Spruce from my back yard

02/20/2019

A T.

They did a good job and we will hire them again.

Description of Work
They removed trees, stumps and trimmed trees.

02/15/2019

Len W.

It was great. I've been using them for 3 years. They've done really good work for me.

Description of Work
Tree trimming and tree removal

07/10/2017

Consuelo S.

Description of Work
I just had 4 mature trees removed from my front yard.

05/31/2013

Mary Ann & John B.

These guys are great. I called them on Wednesday and they were here with a crew the next day. They showed up on time with all their equipment and installed 2,000 sft of sod. They checked my sprinkler system and fixed it on the spot. Extremely courteous and very professional. Price was reasonable and quality was exceptional. They are extremely knowledgeable and accommodating. I will use them again for all our landscaping needs.

Description of Work
Sod Installation and sprinkler system repair.

12/19/2011

Frank B.

They are very timely. They came in and did the work and left everything as clean as you can. The price was reasonable too. They do excellent work.

Description of Work
I have 3 or 4 very large maple trees and they came out and trim them for us. I have also had them take down and few trees and grind the stumps out.

07/28/2009

NANCY G.

Very disappointing. I called Sonny to schedule service and we confirmed a date, time, and price to do this job. He never showed up on the agreed upon date. I called twice to see if he was running late or had another issue, but he never called back. Absolutely no acknowledgement from him or a return call. I had to scramble to find another company to assist me since I was having a driveway installed and needed the tree removed immediately. After several calls, I was able to find Ambush Tree to help. They have outstanding customer service and I would totally recommend them for reliability. (Ask for Kelly or Pricilla at Ambush).

Description of Work
Remove one pine tree in Morrison, CO.

Category tree service

I know this job was done awhile ago, and all I can say is that I am sorry I never returned your call. That was very bad customer service on my part and I should of made it right with you. If you ever need tree work in the future I would give you a 25 percent discount just for letting us prove to you that is not how we normally operate.

09/05/2007

AMANDA S.

They came in and out got the job done quickly. In my opinion, they seemed to be efficient and competent as well as professional. I highly recommend them to anyone I know that is looking for a good tree service company.

Description of Work
I had one blue Spruce Pine removed by this company. The completed the job in 10 minutes.

06/26/2007

ANNETTE M.

They did an okay job but there were some things that I was dissatisfied with. They stepped on some of our bushes and they broke our fence. They also failed to pick up the branches when they were done. We are still trying to get the issue with the fence resolved.

Description of Work
They cut down two Aspen trees and trimmed two other trees. No stumps were removed.

Silver Shield Services, LLC

I have the equipment needed to remove your old concrete or asphalt driveway. And people with plenty of experience to install a new driveway. Attention to detail is a key to my business and your complete satisfaction with the work.

Just Sod

We are a Better Business Bureau Acreddited landscaping company that concentrates on sod sales, sod installation, however we do irrigation and xeriscape for our sod customers. We hold general liability insurance for our customers, we hold workman's compensation for our employees and for our customers. We also hold a dishonesty bond for our customers to protect the sanctity of their home at all costs. We have never had to use any of this but it is in place. We pride ourselves on customer service and customer satisfaction, So we do not pinch pennies where it is important. Certificates of Insurance are provided upon request, and projects over 10K we offer Additional Insured Documentation. We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau, we are available for reviews on Home Advisor, Facebook, Yelp, and Angie's list.

All Pro Sprinkler

Additional contact: If you are North of I-70 please contact Jerry Coupens at (303)-255-1985 or at jcallprosprinkler@gmail.com

2005-BFN-1018448
    Colorado
    City of Denver
    12/31/2019
    Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing

Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Stump Grinding, Disease and Insect Control, Tree Planting, Firewood

NA