Zerorez Of Denver Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2005

We clean all living surfaces in homes and businesses - i.e. carpet, tile/grout, upholstery, pet issues etc. We have 25 employees and do not use sub-contractors to clean. All techs are trained and the company is IICRC Certified and Platinum rated with the CRI. All techs and assistants are background checked and drug tested on a regular basis. Additional DBAs - Zerorez, Zerorez of Denver. Award winning....

A Service Provider's profile image

+2 more images

4.4

carpet cleaning (242)upholstery cleaning (11)oriental rug cleaning (5)floor cleaning (4)air duct cleaning (3)tile installation (3)house cleaning (1)

07/01/2022

Molly T.

Caution to others, if you receive your quote via text it will likely differ (be much much higher) from what the technician quotes upon arrival for area rug cleaning. The price I was quoted via text after making the request here was more than half the cost I was quoted in person ($3/sf vs $6.50/sf). I believe that the person who quoted me likely gave me incorrect pricing, so I was in for a shock when the tech gave me pricing. It was higher but also similar to other companies I got quotes from. I chose this company because I thought their rates were more competitive, but they are more expensive. I've made the company aware of this error however so far they are unapologetic, which to me feels like the original quote I was given was not in error but intentionally misleading. Warning, there are also additional fees, for instance, you have to pay a delivery fee ($40) to get your rug back, I am opting to just go get it. Hopefully the quality of work will be good at least.

Description of Work
Area Rug Cleaning

Category oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 07/01/2022

03/29/2020

Colleen S.

Great and no odors from cleaning products or damp carpet odors

Description of Work
in my side of duplex carpet in tv room and two bedrooms, stairway in my daughter's side of duplex

Work Completed On 03/29/2020

Awesome to hear [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for the feedback and opportunity to serve you.

02/19/2020

Chelsea S.

It was wonderful! They were easy to work, accommodating, and did a good job.

Description of Work
They cleaned our carpet.

Work Completed On 02/12/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and for your feedback!

11/06/2019

Paul R.

It was a great experience. They were timely, friendly, precise in their work. Zachary was great to work with.

Description of Work
Cleaned heavy stains out of carpeting.

Work Completed On 10/26/2019

08/30/2019

Jeff W.

We had Zerorez send someone to our home to clean our carpets, which had become extremely dirty. At first, Harrison was not sure that it would be worth our spending money to get the carpets cleaned. That's how dirty they had become from foot traffic and pets. After some study and thought, Harrison came up with a plan that he felt would work best for us. He took time to explain to my wife what he wanted to do, and rather than working on an entire area, he first did a small section to see if what he was doing would work. As a result of the care, thoughtfulness and professionalism of Harrison, our carpets now look like new again. Old stains and dirt are gone. My wife and I are thrilled with the results of the cleaning, and we would definitely have Harrison and Zerorez out again to clean our carpets in the future. This was definitely an A+ experience on all counts. Kudos to both Zerorez and Harrison.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

Awesome to hear [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and for your feedback!

10/29/2018

Terri V.

Good results. Feedback to zerorez, good service but too expensive. More competitive pricing would result in higher volume of usage.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for home.

Work Completed On 10/24/2018

10/25/2018

Annie U.

Excellent! Very professional and the area to clean only took him an hour. I was very impressed that he came up to do the estimate, we discussed and agreed and AJ cleaned at the same time. Very nice and professional young man, great job AJ and ZeroRez!

Description of Work
General carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 10/25/2018

07/10/2018

Larae D.

They were punctual, professional, courteous, efficient and thorough. I plan to hire them again!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 06/21/2018

06/16/2018

John E.

Service was great! I would definitely recommend Zerorez to friends!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of living room and bedrooms

Work Completed On 06/16/2018

03/23/2018

June G.

It went well. I did have to ask the provider to go over a couple of traffic spots again as they were not clean. He did so and improved the results. Seemed fairly high priced also.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 03/23/2018

01/03/2018

Douglas F.

They were early, got it done fast, were friendly - all great!

Description of Work
Cleaning a set of stairs leading up to apartment over the garage

Work Completed On 12/14/2017

01/03/2018

Douglas F.

There were on time, pleasant to interact with, did a great job!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning of stairwell carpet

Work Completed On 08/27/2018

10/24/2017

Debbie S.

The technician was fantastic. He explained the work and performed to satisfaction.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/01/2016

10/06/2017

Judy M.

Punctual and very professional. I was told some stains might show up again as they had been there for a long time. I appreciated the honesty.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 10/06/2017

10/05/2017

Alix W.

They did a great job - fast, professional, exactly as advertised. No drama.

Description of Work
30 stairs and one floor of carpeting, where an active puppy likes to hang out.

Work Completed On 01/15/2016

09/21/2017

Dennis P.

They were dynamite, they were professional, great. The price was competitive.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Work Completed On 10/01/2016

09/17/2017

Brian T.

Technician was nice and thorough. Carpet did come clean and the no residue product was nice. Stains did come back but I think that is to be expected.

Description of Work
Three rooms of carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 09/17/2017

09/10/2017

Randy S.

Excellent work-- professional and courteous

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

09/05/2017

Chris A.

It was difficult to make an appointment by phone, but once my call went through, the receptionist was friendly and helpful. When Andre (I think that was his name. I'm sorry I can't quite remember) came out to clean my condo's carpets, he was on time, professional, and friendly. He had to do what seemed like a lot of extra getting everything set up since I'm on the third floor in an awkward location, but he didn't even flinch at it, and went on to do what looks to me like a great job.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

08/05/2017

Kris R.

Everything went very smoothly. The tech showed up on time and looked over the areas I needed to have cleaned. I knew we had a pet stain in our front room but the tech used a blue light pen and found a second one! He was able to clean, deodorize and remove all stains without problem. We had one stain that had previously been treated by two other, well known, carpet cleaning companies but the stain remained. We had given up on having it removed but Zerorez got it out. Amazing!! Would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 08/05/2017

07/13/2017

LARRY K.

They're excellent. We have used them for a number of times, and for a number of years. They have always been great. The price is always about the same.

Work Completed On 07/05/2016

06/26/2017

Virginia A.

excellent. It was expensive because one rug needed repair and I ordered two new carpet pads

Description of Work
2 oriental rugs needed to be cleaned. they picked them up and returned . excellent job

Work Completed On 06/26/2017

06/07/2017

Roxanne P.

All work was very thorough and professionally done.

D