Roofing, Repair, Skylights, Sheet Metal

Wyndhill Roofing & Gutters LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2014

4675 Town Center Dr Ste 160

Colorado Springs, CO 80919

At Wyndhill, we strive to give you the best possible customer experience! If we schedule an estimate (which are always free) either Brawner our project manager or Michael the owner will come out and talk with you directly. Whether you live in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Castle Rock or Woodland park, we are here for all of your roofing needs. Feel free to contact our team today!...

10/20/2021

stacy P.

I had three companies come out and provide estimates, Wyndhill's was by far the best. We have had them do some spot roof repairs in the past, and they have always been prompt, communicative, fair in pricing and thorough in their work. This last job we were looking for roofing reinstall estimates, as well as GACO coating estimates. Due to the type and condition of our roof, we opted for the GACO coating. We also had some fiberglass roof panels on our patio blow off in a windstorm and they replaced these too, providing us with a 5-year warranty on all of the work. They came when they said they would, did the work they agreed to do, and everything looks and is great so far. We would definitely use again and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
roof coating, patio repair

Category roofing,patios

06/22/2020

phyllis K.

I had new gutters/down spouts/leaf blaster installed on the back and the side of house. Sean is a seasoned pro who does excellent work. He rerouted the new down spouts on the house to get the best flow of water. The wind had pulled the facia board/old gutters out on back corner of house. Sean used wood screws and secured the board back onto the house. He did a great job. I highly recommend this company for gutters or roofing. Wyndhill installed a new roof on our previous home and again did a great job. They take great pride in their work. You will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
new gutters/problem with a facia board

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It was a pleasure working with you.

05/02/2019

phyllis K.

Really great. Michael the owner is dedicated to excellence in every aspect of his company. Michael took very good care of us, as did his office staff, and the roofers themselves. Michael immediately saw that there was no vent thru roof for the upstairs bath fan as we have no attic. He helped saved us from a potential future problem and added expense as we are selling our home. Everyone was so nice and respectful. His prices are competitive and fair. Roofing was delivered. Home was roofed in one day. They cleaned up everything. You never knew they were there. The roof looks fantastic. Michael came back personally to do the final walkthrough and he did some caulking for us (he didn't have to) so the wasps wouldn't go under the flashing. Michael is the best. WE ARE SO HAPPY WE CHOSE WYNDHILL ROOFING & GUTTERS LLC

Description of Work
high impact class 4 - 50 year new roof

[Member Name Removed], Thank very much for your feedback, and for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We all work very hard to offer the best service to our customers, and we are happy to hear that it was reflected in your experience with us! From start to finish, we try to make the process as seamless and easy as possible, and we are delighted to know that we were able to exceed your expectations. We definitely appreciate the kind words and recognition of our company, and we greatly welcome referrals! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time, should you need additional work done. It was truly a pleasure working with you! Sincerely, Samantha Office Manager of Wyndhill Roofing

02/15/2019

jaimie D.

they were awesome! i wish every contractor was this easy to work with and so reliable. I would not hesitate to recommend them and fyi my dad was a general contractor so i know what good service is. if you need a roof - you will not go wrong with giving these guys a chance to win your business.

Description of Work
Complete new metal roof on large addition

01/04/2019

Michael S.

First roof in July seemingly went fine. Another hail storm came through 9 days later and another re-roof was required. Emailed them back and they said they'd do the job. Asked them to put me on the books in October, after hail season. First week of October came and no word. 2 ignored emails. Finally answered and said they'd be out last week of October. They missed that. Reached out again with no word. Finally got an answer and they got a crew out just before Thanksgiving. The work was crappy. Shingle edges so wavy they'd make a sailor seasick, damaged vents not replaced or replaced but dented and scratched up during the work. Damaged top of stack shingles were used. DirecTV dish mounted all wobbly. They didn't even follow up on the 2nd roof in a timely manner to make sure all was well.They come out to address my concerns and fixed a couple issues on the spot but had to send someone back out. Many of the issues pointed out were not addressed in that 2nd trip. It took a third trip and me pointing out everything again. Last straw was finding out they didn't pull permits for either job and I was billed for permits. To top that off I found out a permit was not pulled for a job they did for a friend I'd referred them to.

Description of Work
Roof repair after hail storms

We want to thank you for your review. I apologize for your less than perfect experience. Please contact [Member Name Removed] W. at the office directly so we can attempt to make things right. 719-310-8900

12/29/2018

CHRIS M.

Price was outstanding for first rate work. Team was professional and friendly, and almost two years later were happy to come back out to make repairs to the job that were required, and did so for free. Only complaint was getting the warranty work down those two year later took a little longer than it should have (almost 2 1/2 weeks all said).

Description of Work
Total roof replacement for two different homes after summer 2016 hailstorms

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, it was a pleasure working with you!

11/12/2018

Denise A.

First, shingles for TWO roofs had been delivered on top of our double wide. When the two guys showed up to roof the first day, they didn't know why all the shingles were put on one house. I called Wyndhill and asked for them to move the shingles for the 2nd roof down because of the weight. Was told would be done at end of first day. It was not. Second we were told the work would be done in 2 days which turned into 4. There were 2 guys doing the house roof the first day, and then only one guy came for the next three days over a weekend. Our biggest concern was if he fell off the roof, no one would have known. Wyndhill told us they had run into trouble with losing crew etc. and couldn't reschedule more people to roof. We made so many calls to them about why they didn't show up, why materials were left, etc. They did give us the labor discount from Angies and took another $200 for inconvenience but it was really frustrating. The fan they replaced over the master bath which connects to the bedroom chatters with the wind. We asked them to fix it since Oct 4. Never did to our knowledge. They said they would replace it and they never followed up after several calls to them. My husband wound up going onto the roof and stuffing something in it to make the noise stop. Roof looks good. Price was good. Response was terrible. Sorry.

Description of Work
Needed Home and Garage roof completely redone

We appreciate you taking your time to leave a review. I apologize that you had a less than perfect experience. Please contact me directly at the office so I can try and make this right. Michael W. 719-310-8900

09/11/2018

Carol M.

Excellent. Three weeks after the storm Wyndhill was loading our roof with supplies. The following week the workers replaced the roof and did it in just one day. They arrived at 6:30 am and left at 7 pm. They were fast but still did a very nice job. They used quality materials and even gave us a few extra attic vents at no additional cost. They sent the guys who replaced our gutters and downspouts just 2 days after the roof was replaced and then replaced the spark arrestor caps another few days after that. We are please with all of the work.

Description of Work
We needed to have our roof, gutters, down spouts, and spark arrestor caps replaced after a bad hailstorm.

Category gutter repair,roofing

08/03/2018

todd M.

They were very good. Took one day for the roof and one day for the gutters. Great work

Description of Work
Roof was ruined by hail

07/19/2018

Terrence G.

Did a great job and was very professional. Definitely would use again and refer to family and friends.

Description of Work
Roof installed

05/07/2018

Matthew L.

Wyndhill did great work! They did a follow up quality assurance appointment and found some small areas that could have been done a little better and fixed them. I appreciated that..

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

02/28/2018

Glenn R.

Perfectly - hired to do roof inspection - did that and even fixed a coupole of minor issues while he was up there and did not charge me!

Description of Work
Roof Inspection

02/26/2018

Linda L.

They’re pricing was fair and they did a good job overall.

Description of Work
New roof installed.

01/22/2018

Andrew B.

They were prompt and quick as usual.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

12/28/2017

Roland S.

workers should have been a little more professional

Description of Work
new roof had new roof

12/22/2017

Seamus R.

Wyndhill was just tremendous. Everybody was professional and attentive (especially Stephanie), the quality of the work was great, and the pricing was practically a steal. I actually don’t think I’ll even mind too much if another hailstorm necessitates repairs in the future. This company is top of the class.

Description of Work
Reshingling of 2,000 SF Roof After Hailstorm

12/13/2017

Linda C.

The work went well. Will have to see how good the guards work next season when the leaves fall again. The area was clean and no sign of left over debris or work materials.

Description of Work
I had them come out to look at my roof for the special that was running. I was a little disappointed that my roof was a little larger than offered for the deal but seemed to be a lot more money. Comparable price I got from other roof companies. They also said I don't need my roof replaced and can wait a few years. I did have them clean and install gutter guards which were about 1/2 the price of my other quote. I am hoping they are the same quality - I don't know and hope they work well. The office manager was friendly and responsive. The project manager said they would also look to see is any of my other gutters needed repair or cleaning while they were up there.

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

12/11/2017

Alan L.

This was a classic bait and switch if your roof size is larger then 2000 sq ft. After they measured the roof at approx. 2500 sq ft the cost went from $4199 for 2000 sq ft to $6749 for 2500 sq ft. This is more expensive if i had bid on the open market. Bait and switch. oh well

Description of Work
The roof needs new shingles, drip edge, vents etc

Hello [Member Name Removed], Our records show that one of our employees reached out to you to discuss this review. The notes show that we discussed how the Angie's List offer was applied to the first 2,000 sq and the overage was charged at the regular rate. We noticed that the review is still the same, so I just wanted to personally follow-up to make sure your concerns were met. There are specific parameters that the offer fits in, and anything outside of those parameters clearly states that it may incur an additional fee. It wouldn't be fair to other customers or ourselves if we charged you at a lesser rate. This information is all disclosed in the offer details and in the proposal itself. We take a lot of pride in our work, please keep in mind this review is not on the quality of our work, but on a store fronts offer details. Please feel free to let us know if you have any additional feedback, questions, or concerns. -Wyndhill Roofing

11/26/2017

Sabine B.

The person who came in December 2016 to inspected the roof was very nice, he found that there is hole in the roof of the garage, he said it could be fixed for a couple of hundred dollars or I should just see if the insurance would authorize a new roof. I told him that since the roof is otherwise good I just wanted an estimate for the hole to fixed. I was promised an estimate by email and that was the last thing that I heard. I called and left a voice mail message in August 2017 asking for a call back with a follow up to the needed garage roof repair. and did not get a response either. I guess unless you need the complete roof replaced it is not worth their time. At least I expected a return call. I will find another roofing company to do the work

Description of Work
I paid $100 for a roof inspection.

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback. I do apologize that no-one got back to you regarding the proposal. We were going through some employee transitions during that time period, so that could have been the reason that your job/message was overlooked. We make sure that all of our customers are taken care of regardless of the size of the job. Once again, we do apologize about this mistake. Thank you for bringing it to our attention now. Wyndhill Roofing

11/21/2017

Meghan G.

The weather held them back from starting for a couple of weeks, but they did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
I had the shake shingle roof on my shed removed and replaced

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy that you like our work. Please let us know if we can help you out with any projects in the future. Thank you! Wyndhill Roofing

09/07/2017

Christina S.

I would absolutely use them again totally 100 percent. They were very punctual, after I had the roof put on, the horrible wind storm blew off some roof tiles they were extremely busy.But came out handled it within a few days. I had kind of a leak and I told them cause it's still under warranty. But they came out in two or three days. But that was something that was not right around the chimney. They came out and did that. Their politeness and respect. I couldn't find fault with them.

Description of Work
They replaced the roof.

09/01/2017

JoAnn S.

did what they said they were going to do, and fixed the problem.

Description of Work
Fixed some leakage problems on a deck roof.

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the review! We are happy we were able to resolve the leaking issue on your roof! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future! Take care!

08/18/2017

Jeff A.

Very well. We received a fair and honest review of our current roof and have a game plan in place should it need to be replaced in the next few years. The project manager who came on site called us in the morning to give us an exact arrival time (had a one hour window previously) and the visit met our needs. I would certainly look to hire this roofing company for do the replacement when the time comes.

Description of Work
Roof assessment

Hello [Member Name Removed]! Thank you the review! We are pleased to hear that we satisfied your needs during the appointment! We will pass along to our project manager that he was able to give you a fair assessment, and that you are happy with his services. We look forward to possibly working with you in the future!

08/08/2017

Deepa M.

We received exceptional service and highest quality of work from Wyndhill Roofing. Rachelle's professionalism at handling the glitches were outstanding. We are extremely satisfied and would recommend Wyndhill to anyone in a heartbeat!!!

Description of Work
Replacing the roof.

[Member Name Removed] thank you very much for the amazing review! We greatly appreciate your time and feedback, and are thrilled to hear that we left you completely satisfied with our services! It was a pleasure working with you and your husband, and we are truly grateful for the recommendation! Feel free to reach out to us at anytime if you need additional work done. Take care!

08/04/2017

John S.

I had them replace my shake roof in April. The July 2016 ruined that roof, so they were out again the day after the storm. They also did my brother's roof, and several neighbors. Always a clean, professional job. Other neighbors have used other companies, and had major problems. No problems that weren't resolved quickly with Wyndhill.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof in April, 2016. The hail in July, 2016 damaged it.

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for the review! It is always a pleasure working with you and we are delighted to hear that you were satisfied with our work! If you, or anyone you know, needs any additional work done, please don't hesitate to let us know! We always welcome any referrals!