A & H Roofing LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2008

3.3

Business Established in 1998 with over 30 years of personal experience in the business. Knowledgeable staff with continuing education and certifications....

PJD CONSTRUCTION and ROOFING

Here For Today And In The Future To Meet All Of Your Roofing And Construction Needs! We will do our absolute best to ensure our clients’ satisfaction. We know we are working with one of your most valuable investments – homes and businesses. We strive to be the best residential and commercial roofing team in the area! 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE AVAILABLE!!

All States Service Pro - Denver

All States Service Pro is the largest and most popular home services company in the nation. All States Service Pro can help meet your needs with exceptional service at an affordable price. We are available 24/7 by phone and offer same day service seven days a week, so give us a call and book an appointment if you’re interested.

Pinnacle Roofing Associates

Providing Aurora, CO and the Denver Metro Area With Roofing Services Since 2008 DEPEND ON THE VETERAN OWNED AND OPERATED PINNACLE ROOFING ASSOCIATES LLC FOR RELIABLE ROOFING SOLUTIONS Your roof is in good hands with our experienced, licensed and insured roofing experts. Between us, we have over 25 years of experience, so if you have any questions or concerns about your roof, call us today and we'll be happy to address them. Our roofing services are based out of Aurora, CO, but extend to the Denver Metro area to better serve our clients. The Centennial State has trusted us with their roof projects for eight years and counting.

10/14/2017

Not well at all. Very stressful dealing with this company's poor communication, work, and attitude in general.

Description of Work
Gutters were replaced, Final inspection was never made and invoice never sent until we called and requested it along with our fourth or fifth request for cleaning up the mess they made. They dumped oil on our brand new $30,000 cement driveway during their work and never cleaned it even through promised. We have never paid a bill late in our lives , but they did not send us an invoice until yesterday and charged us a late fee, even though we had even called to request an invoice. We had every reason to believe that they were waiting to bill us until they were finished. Their office work is a mess and their roofing work is even worse.

Category gutter repair

11/29/2016

Look around more before selecting A&H.They short cuts everything didn't use roof jack or step flashing where needed. The flat roof has large wrinkles all over it and the biggest issue is they use asphalt roofing for a flue jack on a gas fireplace( Hugh fire code violation)

Description of Work
Simple flat roof replacement.

08/02/2016

The experience with 'Rich' at A and H Roofing was horrible. He arrived on specified date but his professionalism was severely lacking. I told him my house had been freshly painted (2 days prior) and to please take care when placing his ladder on the gutter. He harshly told me it was IMPOSSIBLE to not scratch the paint when placing the ladder against the house. I told him and quot;no, it's not impo...

Description of Work
Called A & H for an estimate to replace missing shingles.

09/27/2013

I suspect they lack the skills or are only interested in much larger jobs such as replacing all windows/siding.

Description of Work
A&H claims no job to large or too small, and I believe my project to be in the mid-range. I have two windows streaming water inside, which would require the siding be removed, the windows reflashed, and any other corrections made to marry the barrier to the windows to prevent rain from streaming in through the windows. After describing the work needed, I was told they would take the job, and someone would call back the next day. After waiting around the entire day, someone finally called back at almost 4:00 p.m., only to say they would no longer consider taking the job. They claimed they were too busy with other jobs, and wouldn't even discuss future scheduling once things slowed down. Extremely unprofessional, and inconsiderate of my time. I wasted 2 days waiting for a call back that could/should have been used to schedule a more professional, honest and reliable company.

Category siding,replacement windows

08/26/2013

The installers were punctual, hardworking and personable. I didn't have to pay A & H until the job was inspected after completion. Before the job was inspected we had a heavy downpour of rain. There was a small drip after the rain stopped from the seal where my old downspout was located near the entry door. I didn't have to pay A & H until they repaired the leak. The leak was repaired and all is w...

Description of Work
Installed new roof, flashing and gutter on my patio room. Also installed new gutter with flashing on the front of my house.

THANK YOU FOR THE POSITIVE RE-INFORCEMENT. IN OUR INDUSTRY IT MEANS A LOT. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH US.

Roofing, Gutters, Siding, Windows, Decks, Fencing & Painting