A & H Roofing LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2008

3.3

Business Established in 1998 with over 30 years of personal experience in the business. Knowledgeable staff with continuing education and certifications....

Denny's Roofing, LLC

We are a locally owned and operated roofing company. We are here to help you protect your asset with our 10+ years industry experience and expertise. Any roofing or exterior needs, give us a call! BBB Accredited FREE Inspections & Estimates Fully Licensed and Insured

Offers by Denny's Roofing, LLC on Angi
HD Roofing LLC

We dont charge you extra for quality work. We specialize in. New roof, Re-roof, Tile roof, Metal Roofs, Flat Roofs, would shake and asphalt shingles!

Colorado Native Roofing & Construction

Colorado Native Roofing & Construction is a family-owned, Colorado born and raised contractor that specializes in roofing and exterior services. We're here before the storm, during, and long after the other throw and go contractors leave town. We have one goal: Deliver the most unbelievable, borderline insane, customer service known to mankind. From the moment you fill out this little form, you will notice the mind-blowing difference.

Offers by Colorado Native Roofing & Construction on Angi

10/14/2017

Not well at all. Very stressful dealing with this company's poor communication, work, and attitude in general.

Description of Work
Gutters were replaced, Final inspection was never made and invoice never sent until we called and requested it along with our fourth or fifth request for cleaning up the mess they made. They dumped oil on our brand new $30,000 cement driveway during their work and never cleaned it even through promised. We have never paid a bill late in our lives , but they did not send us an invoice until yesterday and charged us a late fee, even though we had even called to request an invoice. We had every reason to believe that they were waiting to bill us until they were finished. Their office work is a mess and their roofing work is even worse.

Category gutter repair

11/29/2016

Look around more before selecting A&H.They short cuts everything didn't use roof jack or step flashing where needed. The flat roof has large wrinkles all over it and the biggest issue is they use asphalt roofing for a flue jack on a gas fireplace( Hugh fire code violation)

Description of Work
Simple flat roof replacement.

08/02/2016

The experience with 'Rich' at A and H Roofing was horrible. He arrived on specified date but his professionalism was severely lacking. I told him my house had been freshly painted (2 days prior) and to please take care when placing his ladder on the gutter. He harshly told me it was IMPOSSIBLE to not scratch the paint when placing the ladder against the house. I told him and quot;no, it's not impo...

Description of Work
Called A & H for an estimate to replace missing shingles.

09/27/2013

I suspect they lack the skills or are only interested in much larger jobs such as replacing all windows/siding.

Description of Work
A&H claims no job to large or too small, and I believe my project to be in the mid-range. I have two windows streaming water inside, which would require the siding be removed, the windows reflashed, and any other corrections made to marry the barrier to the windows to prevent rain from streaming in through the windows. After describing the work needed, I was told they would take the job, and someone would call back the next day. After waiting around the entire day, someone finally called back at almost 4:00 p.m., only to say they would no longer consider taking the job. They claimed they were too busy with other jobs, and wouldn't even discuss future scheduling once things slowed down. Extremely unprofessional, and inconsiderate of my time. I wasted 2 days waiting for a call back that could/should have been used to schedule a more professional, honest and reliable company.

Category siding,replacement windows

08/26/2013

The installers were punctual, hardworking and personable. I didn't have to pay A & H until the job was inspected after completion. Before the job was inspected we had a heavy downpour of rain. There was a small drip after the rain stopped from the seal where my old downspout was located near the entry door. I didn't have to pay A & H until they repaired the leak. The leak was repaired and all is w...

Description of Work
Installed new roof, flashing and gutter on my patio room. Also installed new gutter with flashing on the front of my house.

THANK YOU FOR THE POSITIVE RE-INFORCEMENT. IN OUR INDUSTRY IT MEANS A LOT. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH US.

Roofing, Gutters, Siding, Windows, Decks, Fencing & Painting