True North Builders LLC

Breckenridge, CO 80424

Inca Way

Inca Way

home remodeling202080424
Finished an unfinished basement creating an inviting living space and 1 extra bedroom.

We specialize in new home construction, residential remodels, additions, renovations, new kitchens, bathrooms, basement finishes, restorations and repairs from environmental hazards such as mold, flooding, fire etc. We are a company that stands behind our work and prides ourselves on quality and exceptionalism bringing value to any project. We are local based licensed insured Class C general contractor with over 20 years experience....
60th Place

home remodeling

202080425
Alpenview

home remodeling

202080424

basement remodeling (2)home remodeling (2)door installation (1)garage building (1)window replacement (1)electrician (1)decks & porches (1)tile installation (1)

02/10/2021

They did great they were responsive, show up on time and they did the job.

Description of Work
Tile flooring, Siding glass door and window.

Category ceramic tile,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

02/04/2021

It went great, they were professional, on time, they follow up and complete the job.

Description of Work
They remodeled my office.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

01/29/2021

We enjoyed working with Justin so much! He was attentive and responsive. He listened to everything we wanted and made sure everything was done in a timely manner. Justin went above and beyond for us- even helping us figure out a separate problem we had with our home free of charge! We highly recommended using True North Builders for any of your contracting needs!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Basements

Category basement remodeling

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

01/28/2021

Pretty good! Am very satisfied with the price and the quality of work performed from start to finish! I would definitely recommend it to friends and family! Thx ! True North Builders LLC.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom and basement

Category decks,electrician,remodeling,garage builders,home remodeling,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

01/28/2020

Justin and his team of professionals were responsive, high quality and performed the work with quality and excellence. I would highly recommend True North Builders LLC to perform any type of remodel. It was such a relief to have people who were easy to work with, reliable, and trust worthy. This is a company above the rest.

Description of Work
Office space remodel

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/03/2020

01/28/2020

We hired True North Builders to complete a bathroom project. They were high quality and professional. I am extremely happy with the job and would recommend them. They were prompt, courteous and completed the job surpassing my expectations. I am so happy with my bathroom and every time I walk into it I have a smile on my face!

Description of Work
Home Remodel

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

We are a new home construction company. We also specialize in residential remodels, renovations, basement finishes, kitchen remodels, bathroom remodels, home additions, home upgrades and much more! Call us today to go over your next home project and for a free in home consultation!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing