Eco Grizzly

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

6100 Kentland Ave

Woodland Hills, CA 91367

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
Chimney Firebox Repair

Chimney Firebox Repair

chimney sweep202191367
This firebox was in a bad condition and wasn't taken care for very long time. Due the inspection we observed cracks and lack of sealing. As you can see we sealed all the cracks, repaired the damages and coated the firebox. Now the chimney is up to code and safe to use!

Eco Grizzly is a family owned company who believes that the client comes first. Responsibility, professionality, honesty, transparency and client satisfaction is in our top priority. We care for you and your family’s health. Our Family trained team of technicians uses their experience to ensure you get the result you thought after. Eco Grizzly is a proud supporter of the United states military as all our technicians are ex-military soldiers willing to give it all for your satisfaction. As a family owned company who cares about the community and neighborhood as they are a part of our own one. That’s why we decided as a family to give back. When you do business with Eco Grizzly your supporting each part of our community. 5% of our earning goes to donation of your choice, be a part of the change! Eco Grizzly Chimney Services works in LA County, Orange County, and Ventura County, we will come wherever you need us!...

dryer vent cleaning (3)chimney sweep (3)chimney repair (2)air duct cleaning (2)fireplace services (1)HVAC Companies (1)

06/27/2021

Excellent experience with this vendor. From scheduling through completion, everything was top-notch.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review! It's so great to learn that you loved our service. We hope to service you again soon! Eco Grizzly Team

06/18/2021

The job was great. I love the service, I love the guy, and I love their work. They were good and at a good price.

Description of Work
They clean and repair the chimney .

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

Work Completed On 04/18/2021

06/17/2021

It was very good. They were very reliable. They were trustworthy. They did a nice job. They worked very hard.

Description of Work
They repaired my ac, duct, and did maintenance for me.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

06/16/2021

For the longest time I had a problem with the air flow in part of my house! Two ducts weren’t getting any air through them. Johnny came out and inspected the duct system that is inside my raised foundation, Johnny discovered that two of the duct are disconnected to the supply box (I think this is how it’s called) he didn’t fear and crawled into the tight space and went to work! After a couple of h...

Description of Work
Duct repair & air duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Review for Eco Grizzly - 6100 Kentland Ave, Woodland Hills, CA - 39372277

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]!

06/15/2021

Very professional crew was amazed by the way they Preformed the repairs. And even more how they left my house nice and clean ! definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Chimney repair

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair,dryer vent cleaning

06/15/2021

Thanks to Eco Grizzly and the wonderful technicians that came to my house I can now use my fireplace safely for the holidays and enjoy the warmth with my family! They explained the process to me and gave me advice how to keep up with my chimney cleaning. Great service and fair prices, will recommend to friends and family.

Description of Work
Fireplace Repair

Category chimney sweep,fireplaces

Review for Eco Grizzly - 6100 Kentland Ave, Woodland Hills, CA - 39371061

Thank you very much!

06/15/2021

Wonderful service! The tech came out the next day I contacted Eco Grizzly, inspected the vents and performed a deep cleaning. I was not aware of the importance of ducts cleaning until I met Eco Grizzly. Luckly I have found them and I couldn't be more happy with the outcome. Pricing is absolutely worthy! I did a little research to have a better idea before I have the service and Eco Grizzly have th...

Description of Work
air duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

Thank you!

All kind of chimney / fireplace services - cleaning / repair / remodeling / maintenance / inspection Air duct services - clean / inspect / repair / replace

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check