E&E Builders - Cucine Moderne

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2019

22543 Ventura Blvd suite 214

Woodland Hills, CA 91364

E&E BUILDERS specializes in Eco friendly home remodeling projects. We are family owned since 2001 experienced General Contractors( licensed and insured), home improvement managers, designers, Architectural and Engineering service specialist ,builders, client service specialists , offering quality workmanship and personalized service to ensure that your home remodeling experience is exactly what you dreamed it would be while taking care of the environment in the process. We are expertises with Kitchen&Bathroom Remodeling , complete Home Remodeling, Room Addition and Garage Conversation-ADUs. With E&E BUilders Inc, your home improvement project is a life changing. We are also full-service design studio. Our certified interior designer are providing free design consultation and 3D molding for every project. Cucine Moderne is E&E Builders partner company ; cabinets manufacture .We Provide custom and Semi Custom Cabinets. We are expertise with kitchen Cabinets, Vanities Cabinets , Walking In and Wall Closet . We have wholesale Prices open to the public. For more than 20 years, homeowners throughout Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley as well as surrounding communities, have turned to E&E Builders - Cucine Moderne for high-quality, budget-friendly kitchen and bathroom remodeling needs. Whether you are creating a luxurious space or just need a small powder room updated. At Cucine Moderne we believe in creating distinctive design solutions, finished with quality cabinetry, functional hard surfaces and the perfect furnishings. What is in store for you is a great design experience that is tailored specifically to your lifestyle and needs. Through a careful combination of planning, creativity, and collaboration, we will help your dream kitchen and bathroom take shape. We’ll be there every step of the way, from helping you choose the right custom or semi-custom cabinetry to picking the perfect hardware and accessories to your new kitchen and bathroom. ...

06/24/2020

Lee M.

E&E Builders did an 2nd story addition and complete remodel on our property. They always came in on time and on budget. The quality they delivered was exceptional and they paid close attention to detail. All the workers were very professional, showed up on time and left the workplace clean. Yahel and her father the company owners was involved in the all process . Yahel the designer was helping us with the design and saved us thousands of dollars in finish materials cost through her vendors . The project manager was constantly communicate with us. We are extremely happy with the final outcome. We would work with them again and recommend them to everyone. Lee mor

Description of Work
Addition and complete home remodeling. Kitchens &bathroom remodeling

Category custom cabinets, flooring contractor, picture framing, hardwood floor, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, home builders, architect, stucco, home remodeling

06/04/2020

Warren B.

Firstly I must say, Simon who designed and sold the project, is very knowledgeable and while the bid was the highest of several I received, his attention to contracting details and work execution sold me. While doing my drought tolerant project didn't go without bump or two along the way, (most project have hitches the way), Simon, Shawn, and Rafael made every effort to make sure I was satisfied with the results. The owner, Yahel, even got involved and came by my project to make sure I was happy with the results. I highly recommend them for your landscaping project!

Description of Work
Remove Lawn and Replace Drought Tolerant

Category landscaping

01/06/2020

Oren O.

E&E Builders - Cucine a Moderne was doing few projects for us . We hired them to remodel our kitchen and we were ending up remodeling the kitchen, two bathroom, flooring , repipe and new concrete installation for our driveway. They were always On time and really paid attention to detail. Even my neighbors have been commenting on the wonderful job they did! I would like to say thank you for all their hard work on my and wife’s place. They made our dream place come to life and I can’t thank them enough. I Really appreciate all their team feedback and help with everything!

Description of Work
Remodeling

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, concrete repair, countertops, concrete driveways, electrician, plumbing, architect, home remodeling, interior painters, stamped concrete

01/02/2020

Shawntah J.

It was good. They were on time and they were good.

Description of Work
They installed cabinets.

Category custom cabinets

Beverly L.

They did a good job. They were professional. They were quick. I really like working with them. It has been great experience.

Description of Work
They did bathroom and kitchen remodeling.

melchior F.

I really liked the job. The job was done properly. It went very well. They were reliable. I was happy with their service.

Description of Work
They did an auto cad for an office layout plan.

Category architect

kenny K.

It was great. They were professional. They were on time.

Description of Work
They did Kitchen and bathroom remodeling.

12/19/2019

zipora C.

I was referred to Cucine Moderne through my relator. I took few estimate to remodel my new house and I choose Cucine Moderne even though they wasn’t the cheapest quote. The reason I choose Cucine Moderne is they are one stop shop. First they sent the company designer she helped to choose the material for my new flooring , kitchen cabinets tile and more . Their second step was to crate 3D rendering for each room. After we finalize the design the company contractor step in and start the remodeling process . It was pleasure working with all their team . Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

12/18/2019

Nava R.

Cucine Moderne team was very professional and did excellent job. They provide me top of the line 3D rendering and quality custom cabinets . Their system and team are excellent they first provided me design consultation and than the company contractor start the project . I will definitely choose them again when I will decide to remodel my bathroom . Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodeling

A Team Plumbing Services Inc

Plumbing company founded in 2017 with technicians who have been in plumbing for more than 20 years. We cover any plumbing issues that deal with water, gas, and sewer. Our goal is to help you with any and all plumbing issues you may be having. We are available 7 days a week for your convenience.

EBA Roofing Inc

We are a family owned fully licensed and insured roofing company; the family owners are constantly on the job with the workers, making sure that they administer expert workmanship in all aspects of the job. Serving the Sherman Oaks area since 2005 we do our best to do it right the first time, leaving less or no room for error. We do the work ourselves and do not sub contract any of our projects to other people, assuring that standards are strictly met for the client satisfaction. When it comes to roofing systems, whether a single family home or a multi-unit residential complex, replacing your roof is one of the most critical financial decisions you will make regarding your dwelling. Choosing the right professional roofing company can make the difference in both the process and the results, EBA ROOFING IS THERE FOR YOU CALL FOR A FREE ESTIMATE TODAY. ** Due to staffing issues we currently are not doing small repair work**

Home Renew 360

Home Renew 360 is your complete home improvement company. We offer many remodeling services that will help you and your family create the home of your dreams in an efficient, sustainable, healthy manner. Our company has over 30 years of combined experience providing exemplary service to home owners in the greater Southern California area. Home Renew 360 has the expertise and experience to apply our craftsmanship to any size remodeling project. Our goal is to make sure the job is done right and on time.

Offers by Home Renew 360 on Angi
    Check, Financing, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Kitchen&bathroom Remodeling, complete renovation, garage convention , interior Design , 3D Design