E&E Builders - Cucine Moderne

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2019

22543 Ventura Blvd suite 214

Woodland Hills, CA 91364

E&E BUILDERS specializes in Eco friendly home remodeling projects. We are family owned since 2001 experienced General Contractors( licensed and insured), home improvement managers, designers, Architectural and Engineering service specialist ,builders, client service specialists , offering

06/24/2020

Lee M.

E&E Builders did an 2nd story addition and complete remodel on our property. They always came in on time and on budget. The quality they delivered was exceptional and they paid close attention to detail. All the workers were very professional, showed up on time and left the workplace clean. Yahel and her father the company owners was involved in the all process . Yahel the designer was helping us with the design and saved us thousands of dollars in finish materials cost through her vendors . The project manager was constantly communicate with us. We are extremely happy with the final outcome. We would work with them again and recommend them to everyone. Lee mor

Description of Work
Addition and complete home remodeling. Kitchens &bathroom remodeling

Category custom cabinets, flooring contractor, picture framing, hardwood floor, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, home builders, architect, stucco, home remodeling

06/04/2020

Warren B.

Firstly I must say, Simon who designed and sold the project, is very knowledgeable and while the bid was the highest of several I received, his attention to contracting details and work execution sold me. While doing my drought tolerant project didn't go without bump or two along the way, (most project have hitches the way), Simon, Shawn, and Rafael made every effort to make sure I was satisfied with the results. The owner, Yahel, even got involved and came by my project to make sure I was happy with the results. I highly recommend them for your landscaping project!

Description of Work
Remove Lawn and Replace Drought Tolerant

Category landscaping

01/06/2020

Oren O.

E&E Builders - Cucine a Moderne was doing few projects for us . We hired them to remodel our kitchen and we were ending up remodeling the kitchen, two bathroom, flooring , repipe and new concrete installation for our driveway. They were always On time and really paid attention to detail. Even my neighbors have been commenting on the wonderful job they did! I would like to say thank you for all their hard work on my and wife’s place. They made our dream place come to life and I can’t thank them enough. I Really appreciate all their team feedback and help with everything!

Description of Work
Remodeling

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, concrete repair, countertops, concrete driveways, electrician, plumbing, architect, home remodeling, interior painters, stamped concrete

01/02/2020

Shawntah J.

It was good. They were on time and they were good.

Description of Work
They installed cabinets.

Category custom cabinets

melchior F.

I really liked the job. The job was done properly. It went very well. They were reliable. I was happy with their service.

Description of Work
They did an auto cad for an office layout plan.

Category architect

Beverly L.

They did a good job. They were professional. They were quick. I really like working with them. It has been great experience.

Description of Work
They did bathroom and kitchen remodeling.

kenny K.

It was great. They were professional. They were on time.

Description of Work
They did Kitchen and bathroom remodeling.

12/19/2019

zipora C.

I was referred to Cucine Moderne through my relator. I took few estimate to remodel my new house and I choose Cucine Moderne even though they wasn’t the cheapest quote. The reason I choose Cucine Moderne is they are one stop shop. First they sent the company designer she helped to choose the material for my new flooring , kitchen cabinets tile and more . Their second step was to crate 3D rendering for each room. After we finalize the design the company contractor step in and start the remodeling process . It was pleasure working with all their team . Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

12/18/2019

Nava R.

Cucine Moderne team was very professional and did excellent job. They provide me top of the line 3D rendering and quality custom cabinets . Their system and team are excellent they first provided me design consultation and than the company contractor start the project . I will definitely choose them again when I will decide to remodel my bathroom . Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodeling

Keystone Remodeling Inc

Green Valley Landscape and Design Inc

We specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule an estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

G&L Design Building & Landscape Inc

G&L Design Building and Landscape Inc is a licensed general contractor builder who specializes in the outdoors construction, pool and spa construction , deck, retaining wall, gate and fence ,hardscape, landscape, design & build company that has been servicing residential and commercial clients in the Los Angeles and Ventura counties. Although unique and functional design is our passion, outstanding customer service is our number one priority. Our talented landscape designers will listen to your needs and then use their expertise to develop an architectural quality landscape design that fits your personality and lifestyle. Members with the CLCA and Angelus pavers.

Check, Financing, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Kitchen&bathroom Remodeling, complete renovation, garage convention , interior Design , 3D Design