J & J Painting & Decorating

Founded 1983 • With Angi since November 2004

Awards & Badges

15692 Fox Hills St

Westminster, CA 92683

We have won the Super Service Award 13-years in a row. We specialize in exterior and interior painting services. License Number: 889547....

Resposiveness

house painting (193)interior painting (71)stucco (36)pressure washing (25)woodworking (15)door installation (9)siding companies (6)plastering (6)gutter repair (5)deck cleaning (3)home security systems (3)window replacement (2)

04/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
J&J painted an outside fence. The work was good and timely on the rough wood fence, but sub standard on a gate painted with enamel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2014

04/21/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very Prompt response when we called. We went with another company but this was our second choice. The only reason was the timing. Prices similar. |

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2013

02/21/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted trim and face board, doors.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2014

06/06/2013

Great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Joon and his men came in power washed, repaired damages , cleaned up everything everyday , were on time, pleasant and just all around a great experience. We would use them again in a minute and recommend them to anyone that want a good job. The house looks great.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2013

10/24/2012

as described above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called this company in August and they told me they were busy and would get back to me the first week in October. I never heard from them and if you ask me that is poor service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2012

08/23/2010

please see above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First time I called them, a gentleman answered and provided me a quote on the phone. When I called back to hire them , no one was there to take the call. I left them a message. I waited for a day but no one called me back. So I hired someone else and got the job completed. Given the state of the economy, it really surprises me to see lack of response from vendors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2010

10/09/2008

Not done yet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had J&J paint the exterior of our house about a year ago. We were so happy with their work that we are now going to have them paint the interior. Joon is wonderful--very professional and attentive to detail.

CATEGORY house painters

Painting. Home Improvements. Crown & Base Molding. Doors & Windows. Deck Maintenance. Pressure Washing. Siding.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard