The Clean Sweep Housekeeping Agency Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since December 2005

3011 Citrus Cir

Walnut Creek, CA 94598

In business for 35 years, we take customer service seriously! Maybe that's why we've consistently been the #1 maid referral agency in the area. We represent a fabulous group of over 30 independent housekeeping teams who have been with us an average of 8+ years. Let us know your individual needs and we'll match you with just the right team. Next-day cleaning often available. We hope to hear from you soon !...

04/04/2016

Irura K.

The crew did a mediocre job. Punctuality: They arrives 20 minutes late. 2 people arrived as was specified. Cleaning: a. Carpet cleaning/vacuuming: I appreciated that they brought their own cleaning vacuum and supplies. However the cleaning was just topical. They only cleaned what could be seen. So instead of using the vacuum extensions to clean under my couch and bed they ignored that section until I inspected the house and asked them to clean it properly. b. Counter tops: Again only cleaning what can be seen. The kitchen counter tops has a toaster, kettle etc so instead of moving them around the counter and cleaning underneath . The team ONLY cleaned what could be seen from the front. Once I explored behind and under the kitchen devices. I found that it was still dirty. I had to wipe it down after they left. c, Bathroom: Once again, they cleaned around the counter top storage. Ignored cleaning the bathroom organizer that stored my deodorant and hair supplies (this is an open drawer device and not hidden). The toilet was not clean. d. They did clean my grill as I had asked.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category house cleaning

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I am extremely saddened to read your review. We have been in business 33+years and represent very professional and stellar Domestic workers, as indicated in previous reviews. I am very sorry to read that your experience was at best mediocre. I usually ask all new clients to give the domestic workers a 20-minute window for arrival, depending on traffic and their schedule, I failed to do so in our email exchange. After speaking with the couple who cleaned for you, they felt some of the cleaning asked of them is not part of "regular cleaning". This does not excuse or diminish the fact you felt your cleaning was a superficial cleaning. I thank you for your feedback and honesty, we value your opinion. Laura Arcaya, The Clean Sweep Housekeeping Agency.

08/11/2015

Nevene M.

Not only were they efficient, the quality was excellent!

Description of Work
Move-out cleaning.

Category house cleaning

Thank you [Removed member name] for taking the time to share your experience with our Agency with other Angie's List members. We are pleased your experience was positive and look forward to hearing from you in the future. Respectfully, Laura Arcaya-Owner The Clean Sweep Housekeeping Agency

01/09/2015

Emma R.

Our team Myra and her sister Laura are fantastic, the house always looks so good and they go deep not superficial. I asked them to use our cleaning supplies as theirs was a bit too strong smelling for us. Today the house was already quite clean as we had just company over, so I asked them to do the fridge instead if they had time after they finished the normal routine of baths, kitchen, dusting and floors- no problem at all. They are very friendly and accommodating and I feel very happy working away in the office while they are in the house. They will also bring all supplies for $10 extra each time (including vacuum, mop etc). The agency itself I have only spoken to on the phone, they are very nice, always phoning back to check everything was OK.

Description of Work
2 people for 2 hours to thoroughly clean, 2 baths, 3 bdrms, 1 office and large living/dining/kitchen area. Clean sweep is an agency which sets you up with your dream cleaners.

Category house cleaning

Thank you [Member name removed] for taking the time to write about your experience with our Agency. Your feedback and comments are very important to us and your housekeepers. We appreciate your review. Sincerely, Laura Arcaya

08/21/2014

Joel G.

They do everything you'd expect when hiring a housekeeper. Bathrooms, linens changed, vacuuming, floors, kitchen spotless, plantation shutters dusted every week...the place looks, smells and is immaculate when they're done. They've even done my windows - and I didn't even ask!

Description of Work
Clean Sweep reps for various crews - we were delighted to have Felipe and Tomasa work with us. They have been with us for several months and we couldn't be happier. Our previous crew spent 5-6 hrs cleaning - Clean Sweep does our entire house in three hours and it's way better. When they are here - they work. Non-stop.

Category house cleaning

We are delighted that your experience with our Agency and referral has been positive. We appreciate your feedback and comments. We value your business and we are here to assist you in any way we can. Thank you! Laura Arcaya

05/28/2014

Suzanne S.

They clean the house once every two week for 15 years. They have a good service and they're reliable but they slowly increase in price.

Description of Work
The Clean Sweep Housekeeping Agency Inc. provided me a housecleaning service.

Category house cleaning

Thank you [member name removed], We appreciate you taking the time to speak about your experience with our Agency. We value your feedback and comments. Sincerely, Laura Arcaya

02/14/2014

kristi L.

Referred Norman to me, who was very professional, thorough and dedicated to providing excellent service.

Description of Work
referral for housecleaners

Category house cleaning

[member name removed], Thank you for providing your positive comments on the referral provided to you. Our Agency takes great pride in the professional and trustworthy individuals we represent. Thank you for your business and review. Sincerely, Laura Arcaya

08/08/2013

Eric W.

Clean Sweep is a placement agency for house cleaning and they are extremely helpful, attentive, and want to ensure the very best experience for their customers. This is not a review for the actual house cleaners, only for the placement agency.

Description of Work
bi-monthly cleaning service.

Category house cleaning

Dear (removed member name), Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such wonderful feedback. We strive to make sure that our clients experience the best in customer service. We appreciate your business and value your loyalty to our Agency. Best, Laura

08/08/2013

Mark W.

Ethel is our housecleaning lady. They are easy to reach, willing to cooperate, arrive exactly when expected, and listen to my needs and concerns. They have done a pretty good job and I have no complaints.

Description of Work
They provide biweekly housecleaning services.

Category house cleaning

(removed member name), Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate your business and feedback. maryan skelly

08/06/2013

Shirley S.

I did have to change housekeepers, but it was not the agency’s fault. I feel that it had got to the point that the couple had been doing it for so long that it got a bit lax. I had a friend who was using the couple I use now, and she just raved about them. I called to hire them as my cleaners and there was no trouble at all. They took care of everything. If I have any complaints, it’s taken care of immediately. I’ve used their services for about a year and a half.

Description of Work
They clean my house every two weeks and my mother in laws house once a month. They charge $95 for two people for two hours. If they have to use their own equipment, the rate is $105.

Category house cleaning

Thank you [member name removed], we appreciate your feedback ! We value your business and it's of the utmost importance to us that you are thoroughly satisfied with all aspects of our service.

08/06/2013

Judy F.

We use them all the time and the work is fine. They assign a three team crew to you and that same team comes out each time to complete the work. They are really prompt, especially if you need to reschedule anything. They typically get any requests resolved within the same day.

Description of Work
They provide housecleaning services for us every two weeks. We have using their services for about ten years.

Category house cleaning

Hello [member name removed], We cannot thank you enough for your feedback. We are pleased that you are happy with Beatriz and her team. We are here to provide you with the best customer service and sincerely appreciate your business. Best, Laura Arcaya

Handy House Cleaning

Energy Green Clean

Energy Green Clean provides Solar panel cleaning Pressure washing Roof cleaning Gutter Cleaning Window cleaning

Organic Janitorial Services

*** We are still accepting all service call requests. Minor or major issues are welcomed. We can service your home with minimal physical contact and can even pay online! Our safety measures have increased dramatically due to the COVID virus. And will use every measure possible to keep you, your family and our employees safe! *** Organic Janitorial Services. Since 2000 serving all bay area. We are NOT your typical home cleaning company. We bringing cleaning services into the 21st century by building a company we would want to do business with ourselves. We provide online booking, lightning fast customer service, and fantastic organic cleaning. We want to WOW you with outstanding customer service, ecologically sustainable quality cleaning products, no contractual obligations, pricing that beats the competitors and a 100% guarantee every time! We are officially Insurance,licensed and our license number is: 201828310479

House cleaning including spring, window washing, carpet and upholstery, exterior power washing, move-in and move-out & garage.

Please see for details.