Red Carpet Moving and Storage Inc.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2013

Red Carpet Moving And Storage, Inc. “Make your next move with Red Carpet experience”. Headquarters in Walnut Creek, CA & Los Angeles, CA family owned and operated with over 10 Years of experienced, dedicated team from operations to drivers to handle all household goods and commercial relocations making us an exceptionally qualified to help you get through your next move....

MAGIC MOVING & STORAGE INC.

5x Super Service Award Winner! The name ‘Magic Moving & Storage’ is synonymous with quality, trust, and professionalism. Local/long distance, residential & commercial moves. Short or long term storage. Full service or partial packing, custom crating, pianos, safes, fine art & antiques . For decades we’ve been moving individuals, families, Military members and businesses all over the Bay Area, California, the United States and the World! Let us tailor a custom Local Bay Area moving, Long Distance moving or Overseas moving plan just for YOU! Locations all across California.

Everything Goes Relocation

We'll pack you, Relocate you, haul or organize, We'll do it all. NO need to stress, relax while we do the work. Don't hesitate and call us for a free quote. We serve in Campbell, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Los Gatos, Saratoga, Evergreen, Milpitas, Mountain View, Los Altos

Spartan Moving Systems

Spartan Moving systems is one of the best moving companies in California county. Spartan movers always doing professional moving services. They will doing hassle free and tension free moving. Spartan moving systems give the coupon offers for every customer. When you moving your house holdings you can pick the coupon offer. As well as Online coupon offer also available. felix@spartanmoving.com

Offers by Spartan Moving Systems on Angi

10/07/2020

Sal, Oscar, Jesus, Enrico are the absolute best! We moved two weeks ago in September from Los Gatos area to Walnut Creek. We did not get confirmation on our closing dates until the last minute and the coordination between moving out and moving in was touch and go right to the last minute. No problem for the team at all. They showed up exactly on time as promised with an extremely skilled team that...

Description of Work
Los Gatos Area / Walnut Creek move

09/01/2020

Oscar's crew of three was GREAT! We certainly presented them with a few challenges including an Olympic Weight set but they did it all with a big smile and within the 3 hour time frame I was hoping for! It was HOT that day too so these guys worked hard! I love that we were able to support a local business and were completely happy with the job they did.

Description of Work
Part of the family moved to a new place. So some furniture was moved and some remained.

01/13/2020

Sal is amazing great customer service he moved me during the holidays which is very stressful. He made the experience very easy and affordable! I am forever grateful! His moving team is punctual and extremely professional moved everything without a scratch! I would highly recommend Red Carpet Moving. 😍

Description of Work
Move my apartment furniture to my new home.

06/20/2016

I used the Angie's List Contact the Provider message box to send a message with questions to Red Carpet Moving on June 15, 2016. It is now 5 days later and I have not received the courtesy of any reply. Either they aren't interested in my small move or they don't get this whole Angie's List / Internet thing. Either way I need a mover who knows how to communicate with customers.

Description of Work
Nothing, except delay my search for another mover.

10/12/2015

Everything went smoothly. Arrival on both ends was timely, packing was problem free, except I would recommend more time and communication be spent on labelling boxes . . . we had to open lots of cases to find out what was inside. Red Carpet was kind enough to postpone delivery from Saturday to Sunday for a $300 fee. Very few items were damaged in transport, at least so far; after a week we still h...

Description of Work
Moved our entire household from Livermore, CA to San Diego, CA. Included packing on the outbound leg, but just drop off and furniture placement on the arrival. We hired separate labor to unpack everything, install TV's and mount difficult artwork.

Category moving companies

Local & Long Distance Residential & Commercial Moves. Short or Long Term Storage. Full Service Packing and Piano Moves. Licensed & Insured. Free In-Home Estimates.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa