Handyma'am, Inc.

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2012

2420 Grand Avenue Suite E-1

Vista, CA 92081

Handyma'am, Inc. Handyma'am, Inc. is a female owned, home service and repair company. It is our mission to provide an unprecedented home repair service experience to our clients by showing them the professionalism, expertise and courteous standards by which we perform. We are here to help!...

06/22/2015

Dean S.

Description of Work
First trip they repaired a leaky toilet. It took them quite a while to figure out but they only charged me for the hours they "worked" so I feel that was fair. They were courteous and clean. The second time I had them repair a leaking sprinkler. Again they were courteous and did not upcharge for the parts. They tech spent a lot of time giving me the details of the job which I didn't really care about, I just wanted the job done. Which he did.

Category handyman service, plumbing

06/26/2014

Sally M.

The owner of this company is kind, gentle, and caring about everything she does. Honesty, professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Checked garage door, checked garbage disposal and all other household items needing adjustment

Category handyman service

11/21/2012

Sally M.

She has done some of the most phenomenal work. She is good with everyone but particularly with seniors. She listens and explains everything thoroughly. If she can't do the work she will find someone else to do it; she has made some really great recommendations. She has just done some really great things here.

Description of Work
I have used her for at least 2 years. She has done outside electrical work, drain work and roof repairs. She's installed handicap rails in the bathroom. I also needed additonal computer re-routing so she ran wires around the house; she then had the computer guy come in and do the actual hookups. She also fixed my garbage disposal. There is nothing she can't fix.

Category handyman service

Hothouse, LLC

We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, home improvements, TV mounting, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Kid Carpenter

I’m a fresh high school graduate from high tech high north county who loves to work with his hands. For the past 5 year this has been a side hobby but now that I’m graduated I’m ready to tackle any challenge you throw at me.

The Painting Company, LLC

We are experienced residential and commercial painters, and we are proud to be in San Diego! We are experts in interior and exterior painting, and our team will provide top-notch customer service throughout the entire process. Visit our site, learn more about our painting process, and call us with any questions. We can't wait to meet you!

Offers by The Painting Company, LLC on Angi

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Handyma'am, Inc.

How is Handyma'am, Inc. overall rated?

Handyma'am, Inc. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Handyma'am, Inc. open?

Handyma'am, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Handyma'am, Inc. provide

Handyma'am, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Handyma'am, Inc. offer free estimates?

Ask Handyma'am, Inc. for details on free project estimates.

Does Handyma'am, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Handyma'am, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Handyma'am, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Handyma'am, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Handyma'am, Inc.?

No, Handyma'am, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Handyma'am, Inc. offer?

Handyma'am, Inc. offers the following services: We are a full service company to include plumbing, electrical, drywall, paint, flooring, carpentry, tile, clean-up, demolition and hired labor services for that "extra hand" you may need. We are your professional answer to the typical "handyman". If your need is not on this list, just call. We can do it! And if we can't, we can refer you to one of our professional network providers who can.

Are there any services Handyma'am, Inc. does not offer?