Brent Silver Construction

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

5632 Van Nuys blvd

Van Nuys, CA 91401

Home remodeling

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
New Constraction

New Constraction

home remodeling200691362
Build and remodeling homes

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting, Flooring and Ceramic Tile services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!...

home remodeling (5)house painting (4)flooring (4)structural engineering (3)hardwood floors (3)outdoor kitchens (2)interior painting (2)stucco (2)roofing (2)Pool Installers (1)patio enclosures (1)tile installation (1)

08/14/2021

I really wanted to refresh a few things in my house that started looking a little dated and faded, at first I thought not to do it as I was disappointed before with another company I worked with, this time it went extremely smooth, I like it when a company of this nature really completed successfully everything we have agreed on, I finally had a chance to work with a sales consulter that really kn...

Description of Work
Just wanted to refresh my house look a little, it went great :)

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,roofing,structural engineer,stucco,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,sunrooms,swimming pools,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

Thanks , it was 4 long month but your hone is like new now

08/14/2021

Used them for my mother’s remodeling project and they did an amazing job! Customer service was great and they were always available to speak to regarding anything. Work was done well. I would highly recommend them and especially Amir who is the best!

Description of Work
Flooring, paint, casings, doors, kitchen, bath.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,roofing,structural engineer,stucco,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

Highly recommended!

Description of Work
N/A

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/01/2021

08/13/2021

They did a great job and I’ll hire them again definitely!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/14/2021

08/11/2021

The vision that my contractor Amir had for my home was exactly what I envisioned. My home that was run down now its a luxury home. All my neighbors are coming over and telling me how beautiful my house looks. I am beyond excited and happy about how the house looks now. My son says he feels like he is on vacation. Thank you Brent Silver Construction for making all my dreams come true.

Description of Work
Remodel on my house

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,house painters

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed] - your Beverly Hills home is is beautiful after 18 month of 100% renovation in and out

08/11/2021

Great work, on time, on budget

Description of Work
Painting & Flooring

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,house painters

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

Thanks

09/21/2020

Pushy beyond belief. Forced themselves into the house. They wanted to do a general remodeling. Would not leave without us on agreeing on work and giving them our credit card initial payment. We wanted a written estimate and they would not provide. They wanted to do a general remodeling whereas we just wanted to install irrigation system and fence around the property.

Description of Work
Irrigation and Fencing

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

Can you remove this review - it’s Brent silver Constraction , I think you got the wrong company , thanks

10/11/2018

Delighted with the final product- well done upgrades in our master bath. Especially pleased with the quality of the tile work. Generally responsive, occasionally we did find that we needed to call or text to see if /when subcontractors we’re coming, or else a day or more would go by without progress.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/22/2018

Review for Brent Silver Construction - 5632 Van Nuys blvd, Van Nuys, CA - 37465048

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for the kind words, We are grateful for the opportunity, and nothing makes us happier than knowing you love the final product. We are sorry if there were any miscommunication and we are most certainly going to look into that while making sure it won't happen again.

10/03/2018

They were able to take care of any issues that came up and delivered exactly on their bid. They made it easy for me. The general contractor was always available and was quick to respond. The quality and value of work was very good. It was the best contractor experience I've had.

Description of Work
They did flooring, painting and roof replacement.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 09/12/2018

Dear [Member Name Removed], We are grateful for the opportunity you gave us to remodel your home. We are happy to hear you're happy with the final product, and that we exceeded your expectations! Thank you,

06/06/2018

I was referred to 800 Remodeling by Angie's List, and the owner, Amir, called me literally minutes after I received the referral. I described my situation to him and we scheduled a meeting at my home for the following day. He arrived promptly and immediately introduced himself with a picture ID and his state contractor's license. After inspecting the cracks that were of concern to me in a structur...

Description of Work
Evaluate cracks in a structural post

Category structural engineer

Work Completed On 06/04/2018

Dear [Member Name Removed], We are very happy to hear about your positive experience with us, and with Amir in particular. We always strive to consult and help homeowners regardless if we were hired for the project or not. We believe in sharing the information while making sure each and every homeowner is fully aware of his options, and what's really going on inside their houses. Thank you for sha...

Kitchen bathroom Adu new homes roof patio drivway flooring ac Windoews mold remove test too, painting in and out Stycco dry wall pool bbq area Land scap walk way Inselation electrical plumbing foundation garge conversion walls Fance Arcitect Engneer permit service sewer system

a license service ,