A To Z Remodeling & Construction Inc

With Angi since October 2008

2.4

License #: 884075....

3-B'Z Painting Co

3-B’z Painting Co. has been providing benchmark painting services for over 24 years. With our skilled expertise, perfected method of delivery and excellent communication, we provide superior product with the utmost efficiency. We are fully licensed and bonded. Contact us for a complete color transformation of your home!

Reynaldo Perez Painting

Paying close attention to detail and using quality products allows us to complete interior or exterior painting project for your home that you’ll be proud show off. We treat your home with respect and take all of the steps needed to do the best possible job! Happy customers is how we have had such a successful business for so many years!

Offers by Reynaldo Perez Painting on Angi
J-Lath & Plastering

Specializing in stucco! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/05/2013

Work took longer than promised. Unprofessional -- project managers and foreman arguing a lot. Damaged property that was not part of the remodel. Was turned on in bathroom - pipes to sink not attached - water flowed to new wooden floor. Then white paint was spilled on wooden floor by plummer. Tile floor in kitchen was not placed properly -- replaced 3 times with additional cost to us to purchase th...

Description of Work
Remodeling Kitchen, wash room, and living room. Additional space added to living room. Full bath was added.

Category house painters

02/13/2013

Painter were very good. The bath room had some issues; wrong tile delivered, work was as high quality as expected.

Description of Work
Tiled Bathroom, painted patio and garage floor.

Category ceramic tile,house painters,interior painters

07/21/2011

The finished product was really good, however it took longer than they had quoted. The after care has not been that great. The price was firm regardless of any issues they ran into, and I like that.

Description of Work
They did a complete remodel of my bathroom.

Category home remodeling

03/14/2011

This job started in September and was supposed to finish in November. It is now March and it is still going on. DO NOT let A to Z talk you into buying more and more products. DO watch A to Z who will do the most sloppy work and use the cheapest materials they can. A to Z will promise to do and correct everything and it will never happen. 1. We were told by A to Z that ALL the workers that would co...

Description of Work
A to Z Remodeling was hired to 1) to enclose a patio, 2) sand and refinish wooden floors both in the existing home and the enclosed patio, 3) replace 6 ft fence with a redwood fence, 4) put in sidewalk in backyard, 5, install a hollow pipe and shower curtain in the master bathroom, 6) Building Inspector requirements - two new outlets in the kitchen, drainage on dishwasher, and smoke alarms in every bedroom and ONE in the hallway. Side Items: a) two screen doors latches, piece to cover the back door screen to keep out small animals, do touch-up work after everything is finished.

Category concrete repair,fencing,flooring contractor,remodeling,stucco,house painters,sunrooms

08/14/2010

They were very slow to respond to request for estimate, altho they did eventually provide a written bid. Details of work to be done were a little vague and did not seem to be complete. (did not actually list the shed itself, only site preparation). They did provide a list of references. Did not choose them to do the work.

Description of Work
Requested and obtained estimate to build approx. 8x8 custom garden shed on concrete slab.

Category contractors,concrete repair,roofing

08/07/2009

It started out pretty well. The workmen always showed up between 10:00 and 11:00 AM. They worked well for the first 2 months. Until they received next to the last payment. They had now received 95% of the money. Then work slowed down with either very late show or no show at all for days. I called the company and got continued promises. Without performance. When the workers did show up they would stay for 2 to 3 hours and leave.I continued to call the company, got excuse after excuse. I finally wrote the owner a letter. To which I received no formal response. They sent a group of officials from the company to assure me things would be better. They were not. I made 2 complaints to the BBB. Their response to BBB was that they had worked it out with me and I was satisfied. Not true! The bathroom tile work was so bad they had to send another man out to tear out and replace much. Their contracted completion date was July 30. The job is still incomlete. Oh, they did ask for the final payment before the job was complete. Not happening. They committed to keep the rest of the house clean, it is a mess.

Description of Work
Expanded an existing bedroom, added a bathroom, added a large closet. Installed heating/AC.

Category room remodeling

10/30/2008

It was a week's work, which was completed more or less on time. My only complaint, and it's a big one, is that in the end, we calculated they charged us about $100 per hr per worker, a huge overcharge that I agreed to before the job started, when I was convinced it would take twice as long. I firmly believe the right contractor would've charged 30 - 50% less for the work they performed, and that really stings.

Description of Work
We bought a house with a nice stamped concrete pool deck that was aging and in need of serious repair or replacement. After speaking with a few contractors, we decided to repair instead of demolish. The company brought experts in to repair, smooth, finish and repaint the entire area, as well as add some extra and nicely done concrete work.

Category concrete repair contractor","interior painter","hardscaper

10/26/2008

Check the dates of their referrals, licenses, insurance. The ones they showed us initially had expired. Did they know? Once they started they decided it was too hard due to a texture coating from a previous owner. I explained to them that I used a heat gun to remove about 10 sq ft of it myself. They didn't take my advice and used a disk sander and very poorly. The "foreman" (loosely termed) named Eli gouged and scarred the wood and left disk sander marks all over the wood. Then he slapped on the stain so thick to try to cover up the fact that he didn't remove the paint from any of the corners where the beams met the roof (over 40 of them) and didn't remove paint from the cracks where the boards meet. Being professional painters don't you think one of them would own a 3-in-1 scraping tool? So, I made them do it all over. Eli gave us such horrible attitude that his own company instructed him not to speak to us anymore. I believe Eli must be the owner s son-in-law or something similar because he absolutely didn't have the skills to be doing what he was trying to do. He replaced boards rather than sand them which was fine with me but he didn't even use a tape measure (a BASIC tool) when spacing them. Some were spaced at 2.5 inches and some at 3 inches, completely visible to the naked eye. And they were the poorest quality bent and warped wood they have at the local home improvement store. He didn't find the proper sized molding to replace the removed ones so he just got the next size thickness. I had to explain to this professional that you can't just shop at the home improvement store, especially if they don't have what you need. Go to a lumber yard! He never did. But still my fianc e and I would bring them water and juice everyday. They also broke off one of my sprinkler heads and never said anything about it. They helped themselves to my own tools such as saw horses and ladders without asking. After experiencing Eli's poor attitude with my neighbor whom he continually blocked her driveway (a union painter herself, by the way), I took my tools and locked them up. After all the sanding was finally finished to my liking I released them, paying for the job in full without letting them stain for 2 reasons. 1. I didn't trust their workmanship with the staining portion of the job. 2. I was tired of dealing with them and so was my neighbor, who happens to be a long time union painter in the film industry. They repeatedly blocked her driveway, even after she asked them not to as there is always plenty of parking on our street. In short, this company's workers didn't have any regard for the fact that these are people s homes that they're working on. Homes that they live in day in and day out. It was just a job for the crew that worked on my home. I wouldn't hire them again and unless you're looking for someone to slap some Bondo and paint on your house, I don't recommend you do either. I don't intend on referring this company on to anyone.

Description of Work
Hired to remove paint, sand and stain front porch. Approx. 400 sq ft. Kobi, the project manager was pleasant. SEE PHOTOS! Once they started they decided it was too hard due to a texture coating from a previous owner. I explained to them that I used a heat gun to remove about 10 sq ft of it myself. They didn't take my advice and used a disk sander and very poorly. The "foreman" (loosely termed) named Eli gouged and scarred the wood and left disk sander marks all over the wood. Then he slapped on the stain so thick to try to cover up the fact that he didn't remove the paint from any of the corners where the beams met the roof (over 40 of them) and didn't remove paint from the cracks where the boards meet. Being professional painters don't you think one of them would own a 3-in-1 scraping tool? So, I made them do it all over. Eli gave us such horrible attitude that his own company instructed him not to speak to us anymore. I believe Eli must be the owner s son-in-law or something similar because he absolutely didn't have the skills to be doing what he was trying to do. He replaced boards rather than sand them which was fine with me but he didn't even use a tape measure (a BASIC tool) when spacing them. Some were spaced at 2.5 inches and some at 3 inches, completely visible to the naked eye. And they were the poorest quality bent and warped wood they have at the local home improvement store. He didn't find the proper sized molding to replace the removed ones so he just got the next size thickness. I had to explain to this professional that you can't just shop at the home improvement store, especially if they don't have what you need. Go to a lumber yard! He never did. But still my fianc e and I would bring them water and juice everyday. They also broke off one of my sprinkler heads and never said anything about it. They helped themselves to my own tools such as saw horses and ladders without asking. After experiencing Eli's poor attitude with my neighbor whom he continually blocked her driveway (a union painter herself, by the way), I took my tools and locked them up. After all the sanding was finally finished to my liking I released them, paying for the job in full without letting them stain for 2 reasons. 1. I didn't trust their workmanship with the staining portion of the job. 2. I was tired of dealing with them and so was my neighbor, who happens to be a long time union painter in the film industry. They repeatedly blocked her driveway, even after she asked them not to as there is always plenty of parking on our street. In short, this company's workers didn't have any regard for the fact that these are people s homes that they're working on. Homes that they live in day in and day out. It was just a job for the crew that worked on my home. I wouldn't hire them again and unless you're looking for someone to slap some Bondo and paint on your house, I don't recommend you do either. I don't intend on referring this company on to anyone.

Category house painter

Room additions, blue prints, framing, flooring, plumbing, electrical, insulation, roofing, painting, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, bath fixtures, lighting, surfaces, cabinetry, ceramic tiles, vinyl, hardwood floors, vanities, windows, countertops & appliances, exterior painting & stucco, power washing, scraping, sanding, priming, putty & caulking, texture-coating, cement, flag stone, pave stone, stamp cement, walkways, asphalt, patio encosures & covers, sunrooms & decks.