3-B'Z CLEANING & MAINTENANCE CO

Founded 1994 • With Angi since January 2006

12519 Miranda St

Valley Village, CA 91607

NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES....

02/06/2020

Louise R.

From beginning to end, it went perfectly. During my initial call, I was impressed with Debra's professionalism and delightful demeanor. I told her what I wanted/needed, which was to get my home into a state ready for a renter/lessee. The property had not been occupied for a year. She told me that her company specializes in just that. Her employees go over, in, and through everything and prepare it for a new tenant. The price wasn't inexpensive, but I wanted results most of all. I had previously scheduled a window cleaner, a gutters cleaner, and a carpet cleaner. After talking to Debra, I canceled each of those and I booked 3-B'z to do it all! They arrived at 7 AM. Debra called me during the day to let me know that while the crew was cleaning some ceiling tiles, one of them broke. She said she wanted to be upfront about it and was very forthright, which I appreciated. When I arrived hours later to pay them, I met her son, Daniel, who is also an employee. He showed me the ceiling tile/panel, was so apologetic, and so sweet. He had already gone to Home Depot to get a replacement! Unfortunately, the replacement didn't fit. He said he would fix the situation however long it took, or he would discount the price of the entire job. Very accommodating! I was very impressed. Since they are at least an hour away, I told him I'd take care of it myself. As I walked through my home, I noticed everything and was very pleased. EVERYTHING was cleaned. I mean things like the insides of light fixtures, the tops of ceiling fan blades, the interior of every drawer, windows and screens, rain gutters, besides the "normal" cleaning you'd expect. The garage was immaculate. I couldn't have been happier. Even two of the gals who were cleaning were so nice and had big, genuine smiles at the end of their day! I thank 3-B's Cleaning for their delightful attitudes, their professionalism, and their excellent work ethic. It's a pleasure to hand over a (hefty) check to people like this. It was well worth the money.

Description of Work
A deep-cleaning for my entire house.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning

11/15/2019

Sharon C.

They were just wonderful. Our house has never been so clean. Everything is sparkling, inside and out. We would definitely recommend 3-B'z to others and will absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Complete house cleaning after construction.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning

04/16/2015

deanna D.

07/24/2013

Antonia B.

3-B'Z Cleaning & Maintenance was really good. They really needed the cleaning. I think it was worth it.

Description of Work
They did a deep cleaning for my parent's house.

08/14/2011

Shelley W.

Came on time, cleaned, left everything immaculate.

Description of Work
Overall cleaning, floors, walls, carpets, windows, bathrooms

06/12/2011

Linda E.

As a former landlord and building manager, I used 3-B's services to prepare my vacated units in a highly competitive rental market. Over a ten year period, I used 3-B'z exclusively. On this occasion, I had a quick turnover and knew that that they would be efficient, reliable and thorough. They exceeded every expectation, and I would not hesitate to call them again. During the cleaning process, they discovered an electrical problem, immediately contacted me and subsequently, I was able to repair the problem before the new tenants arrived. I appreciated that they arrived on time, and the estimated time and cost came in on budget. They also used eco-friendly cleaning products. Finally, they brought the unit up to such a high standard of cleanliness, that I found the new tenants called me to tell me how much they appreciated the state of the unit.

Description of Work
After long-term tenants vacated building unit, I hired 3-B'z to clean the split-level 3 bedroom, 2.5 baths, unit prior to new tenant moving in. They cleaned from top to bottom, including all window sills; they detailed every cabinet, drawer, shelf, appliances, moldings, baseboards... Prior tenants left the unit in very poor condition, very dirty, filled with trash and built-up soot, grease and grime.

AAA 1 Carpet & Upholstery Care

Welcome to AAA 1 Carpet & Upholstery Care, we are a full service carpet and upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning and water damage restoration company. We are fully trained in both steam and dry carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, pet odor removal, stain removal, tile cleaning, grout cleaning, and water damage service.

Drakes Carpet Cleaning & Drakes Flooring

A full service carpet cleaning, oriental rug, and upholstery cleaning company. Including leather, outdoor furniture. Area rug cleaning specialist. A full service flooring store that sells and installs all flooring. Including repairs and refinishing. Cost is determined by the job. No extra charge for after hours service. Ask about Angie's List discount. Additional website www.drakescarpetcleaning.com

Dry Quality Carpet Cleaning

Over 20 years of experience in carpet and tile cleaning. We offer quality cleaning services to homes and business including pressure washing, window and area rug cleaning at affordable rates. Call us today to discuss your needs!

POST-CONSTRUCTION CLEANING, RESIDENTIAL CLEANING, MOVE INS/OUTS, WINDOW CLEANING, CARPET CLEANING, PRESSURE WASHING, SPRING CLEANING AND MORE.

ask for details