3-B'Z CLEANING & MAINTENANCE CO

Founded 1994 • With Angi since January 2006

NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES....

Alex Carpet Cleaning

Family Owned and Operated Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Services. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back with prices starting at $6.99 per item. Give us a Call at any of these phone numbers 213-713-5057 747-239-9713 We will be happy to help with all your cleaning needs!

Lupo Rug Care

Family owned since 1945. Fine carpet cleaning with quick dry truck mounted steam cleaning machines. Fine wool area rugs cleaned in plant. Fine upholstery cleaning. Repairing, reweaving, patching, fringing, serging and binding. Auto and RV interiors. Free pick up and delivery of rugs.

Valley Carpet Cleaning

For over 31 years, Valley Carpet Cleaning has been keeping homes and businesses in San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas throughout LA County fresh and clean. Whether it’s tile and grout, carpet, hardwood, All Types off Area Rugs Done on premises or picked up and Brought to our Facility and complete wash,or upholstery, we’ve got you covered. No matter the job, our experienced staff has seen it before and can help you deal with it now. We don’t shy away from the even the toughest projects! Upholstery and carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley and Most off LA County CA are important parts of keeping your space looking its best. More importantly, however, routine professional cleanings will eradicate germs and extend the life of your materials. Our team leverages top tools and techniques to leave your floors and upholstery looking, feeling and smelling their freshest. No matter the size of your space, the nature of its use or the last time it was cleaned, we guarantee results that are undeniable. Take a look at just a few more reasons our customers recommend us to their friends and family for thorough and exceptional carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley most off LA County CA:

Offers by Valley Carpet Cleaning on Angi

02/06/2020

From beginning to end, it went perfectly. During my initial call, I was impressed with Debra's professionalism and delightful demeanor. I told her what I wanted/needed, which was to get my home into a state ready for a renter/lessee. The property had not been occupied for a year. She told me that her company specializes in just that. Her employees go over, in, and through everything and prepare it...

Description of Work
A deep-cleaning for my entire house.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,window cleaning

11/15/2019

They were just wonderful. Our house has never been so clean. Everything is sparkling, inside and out. We would definitely recommend 3-B'z to others and will absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Complete house cleaning after construction.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,window cleaning

04/16/2015

07/24/2013

3-B'Z Cleaning & Maintenance was really good. They really needed the cleaning. I think it was worth it.

Description of Work
They did a deep cleaning for my parent's house.

08/14/2011

Came on time, cleaned, left everything immaculate.

Description of Work
Overall cleaning, floors, walls, carpets, windows, bathrooms

Category house cleaning

POST-CONSTRUCTION CLEANING, RESIDENTIAL CLEANING, MOVE INS/OUTS, WINDOW CLEANING, CARPET CLEANING, PRESSURE WASHING, SPRING CLEANING AND MORE.

ask for details