Richardson Auto Body, Inc.

Founded 1972 • With Angi since August 2005

Auto Body Work
Auto Painting
Auto Service
Auto Detailing
Auto Transportation
Rentals - Cars

Richardson Auto Body, Inc. has been providing superior quality service since 1972. All of our work is guaranteed by our Lifetime Warranty. We offer FREE estimates. All vehicles are returned to the owner with a complete auto detail....

Parker Auto Transport LLC

YOUR CARS JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES BEGINS WITH ONE STEP. Parker Auto Transport is a small family owned business that takes pride in our customer service. We offer personalized quotes at the best possible rates for each customer. As an owner operator we know what it takes to get your car moved. We serve as your professional, reliable service for auto transports — standard car transports and exotic car transport services. You have come to the right place. We are dependable and reliable! Get a FREE personalized vehicle transport quote now! We offer open and enclosed transportation for whatever your needs may be. We have terminals in Phoenix, Denver and Los Angeles.

Car-Go Auto Transport

Established in 1979, our customer service is one of the best in the transport industry. Since 1979, we have had plenty of time to build a vehicle transport company that is second to none. All of our employees are competent, courteous and respectful. Our rates are among some of the most competitive of all reputable vehicle transporters. Choose an auto transport company that has established a reputation as being reliable in the car hauling industry. The absolute lowest price isn't worth the difference if a car transport company delivers your car late or damaged. We have been providing dependable and reliable shipping services for your auto transport needs for over 40 years. Choose an auto transport company that puts your needs first. Our number 1 goal is to fulfill your needs. Our reliability and integrity put us above the competition as we strive to meet your every vehicle transport needs. Contact several companies for your quotes to get a range of what you should expect to pay. You’ll find our rates comparable to other major auto shippers in the industry, while providing you with superior customer service. Please visit our website, www.cargoautotransport.com, to learn more about us, get a good understanding of our standard time frame, our FAQs, and how auto transport works.

Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers, for accident history, experience and expected delivery time. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25. BBB A+

04/15/2018

Fantastic. Everyone in the shop was friendly, gave me pictures of the damage, and a very accurate estimate. They performed the repairs very quickly, did a great job, and their communication was super. Thank you very much.

Description of Work
auto body repair work

Category auto body repair,auto painting,auto repair

08/27/2016

Description of Work
Had to have repairs made to my car after a scrape. Awesome service in a timely manner. Car was detailed inside as well as washed and returned to me on time looking like new. Highly recommend this business.

05/28/2016

I took the car to Richardson Auto Body on 3.14.16, Mon, and the care was repaired by 3.17.16, Thurs. The job was so well done that I could not tell that the car had been damaged. The shop also vacuumed the inside of the car as a courtesy. The job was done within the estimated time quoted.

Description of Work
Richardson Auto Body replaced a third brake light in the trunk lid of a 2003 Ford Mustang and repaired the damage to the trunk lid after a tree trimming truck ran into it.

Category

10/01/2014

Everything went perfectly. I was not only 100% satisfied, I was 200% satisfied. Having had a previous great experience here, I didn't even consider another shop. Professionalism counts for so much with me, and Richardson Auto Body delivers on every point. Terrific corteous, friendly staff, clean shop, I'm sure the prices are competitive, but I don't need to shop around for a "deal", I know I'm get...

Description of Work
replace right and left bumper spoiler assemblies & strips and related retainers. Plus refinishing (painting) same.

Category auto body repair

Thank you again for the amazing review. It was a little over your 1yr anniversary since we've seen and fixed your car! Thank you for being a dedicated customer. Justina & Frank @ Richardson Auto Body

09/13/2013

I had dented my brand new car on trash cans in my driveway. I took the car in for an estimate and was told $1,500 to $2,000 which I would have to put in an insurance claim. Frank who helped me, gave me an alternative. He called in someone who removes dents. Since the paint wasn't broken, I opted for this. He quoted me $325.00 to $350.00. I took the car in at 8:00 am and they gave me a ride home. I...

Description of Work
Removed a dent on driver's side rear panel and back door.

Category auto body repair

Thank you (Member name removed) for letting us fix your new car! if you come across anything else just let us know!! thank you for your prompt review

Insurance Repairs Customer Pay Repairs Auto Detailing Auto Refinishing Lifetime Warranty

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover