Palomares Cleaning Services

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

360 E 1st St 360 E 1st St Ste 628

Tustin, CA 92780

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

For more than 10 successful years, Palomares Cleaning Services has been servicing homeowners in and around orange county. We are a family owned and operated full service cleaning company that is completely licensed, bonded and insured. We offer professional house cleaning to individually meet your needs and budget. We guarantee 100% satisfaction. Let us care for all your cleaning needs with our personalized, proficient service that will have your home looking brand new. We are available Monday - Saturday, offering Sundays for party cleanups and special occasions. We do Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Move-In, Move-Out and One Time Cleaning Services, as well as Window Cleaning. References are available on request. . We guarantee that every single time we come out, we hand wipe and will not use dusters....

house cleaning (202)window cleaning (26)dumpster rental (1)

08/27/2021

Very thorough, hardworking, and friendly. I have been working with Palomares for about 2 years now and am very satisfied.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/27/2021

Thank you for your comment.

10/22/2020

excellent kind friendly. Very detailed

Description of Work
Deep clean home

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

05/05/2020

I used this service for a long time because workers that were sent were outstanding. However the owner, Martha Palomares was very flaky in her business dealings. Very unreliable business and workers were rarely on time. Martha Palomares has not a clue how to run a business. I could not even count the excuses given to me as to why she had to cancel or show up late. I only tolerated this because her...

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

In all of our years here at Palomares Cleaning we have never had a client be so disrespectful and use such vulgar language to our staff and myself. We have been servicing your fathers home for about 5-6 years and continued our services with you and your father since 2017. We do have a 30-minute window period of arrival time because traffic cannot be controlled in southern California. We do our bes...

03/10/2020

Martha and her crew were terrific! Did a wonderful job. I don't think this house has ever been this clean. I highly recommend her and her crew!!!!

Description of Work
Deep house cleaning

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

09/14/2019

Martha was very responsive. Her team showed up on the day and exact time scheduled. An army of amazing cleaners showed up at my house and worked super hard for two hours! Everything was deeeeep cleaned, furniture moved and placed back where they found it. My house looks fantastic! Everyone was super nice and respectful of my living space. Thank you, Martha and team for a job very well done! I will...

Description of Work
Deep cleaning in preparation for listing my house for sale.

09/07/2019

I cannot emphasize enough how great this company is. Martha was incredible. I was stressed out, selling my home for sale by owner. Martha calmed my mind and told me not to worry that they would take care of everything. In a atmosphere of sharks it felt like an oasis talking (texting) Martha most importantly she did what she promised and come through with flying colors. When Martha and her team wer...

Description of Work
Deep clean of home to get ready to sell

Work Completed On 09/07/2019

08/17/2019

It was great and it didn’t take them all day to do! I have cats and they were very careful and considerate of them. Great communication with Martha and the employees. I felt comfortable having them in my home. I hired them to come back every 3 weeks. Highly recommended

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of whole house

Work Completed On 07/27/2019

Thank you for your comment and see you soon.

07/28/2019

They did a very good job. Very good experience.

Description of Work
Move out cleaning

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 07/28/2019

05/02/2019

Amazing attention to detail. Did a fabulous job. Will now hire on a monthly basis.

Description of Work
Home cleaning

Work Completed On 05/03/2019

01/07/2019

Very professional. They use a team of primarily family members, so the job goes quickly and the cleaning is thorough.

Description of Work
Residential cleaning, both deep cleaning and recurring

Work Completed On 01/07/2019

Residential house cleaning, window cleaning, move-in, move-out, rental vacation cleaning, real estate & post construction clean up

NA