Fred's CarpetsPlus

Founded 1946 • With Angi since August 2005

2153 Torrance Blvd

Torrance, CA 90501

Family owned & operated. No sub contract labor, 10 crews with company over 20 years. Additional DBAs - Fred's Rug Service, Fred’s Colortile. Award winning....

12/22/2018

Gerald P.

The team Fred’s sent over were efficient, professional, and friendly. They did a wonderful job and the floors look awesome.

Description of Work
Installed laminate flooring and new moldings throughout the home. Removed old carpet and pad.

Category flooring contractor

04/18/2018

Angela B.

They did an excellent service and they are professional.

Description of Work
They did carpeting on our 2 bedrooms & stairways.

Category carpet cleaners

01/17/2017

Sally P.

looks great. Fred's carpet was very professional

Description of Work
carpet in bedrooms, vinyl tiles in kitchen and laundry room

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

11/14/2016

Sally P.

A great company to work with. Everyone is very professional. We told them our budget and they provided recommendations that fit.

Description of Work
carpet for three bedrooms and vinyl floor for kitchen and laundry

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

07/01/2015

Joyce K.

Fred's did a great job! From Rhonda who helped me select my wonderful carpet and did the measurements to Javier and Carlos who did the installation, my experience was characterized by great service and professionalism. Both Rhonda and Javier have been with Fred's for 20-plus years, which says a lot about their dedication to getting the job done well as well as the family-owned company they work for. I highly recommend Fred's and will use Fred's again in the future.

Description of Work
Installed approximately 1,300 sf of new carpet in 3-bedroom, 2-story townhome with 2 sets of stairs.

03/13/2014

Barbara M.

The folks were neat, professional, they cleaned up after themselves, and the room was move-in ready when they were done. They were friendly and responsive. I think they worked within a tight timeline.

Description of Work
I went to Fred's Carpets Plus on a Tuesday, picked out my carpet for a guest bedroom, and they were there Friday afternoon and installed the carpet.

01/13/2014

Joseph A.

To our surprise they most willingly and for free took cut pieces and had them bound for use as protective runners or rugs in the entry etc. Wonderful experience and wish we had found them years earlier

Description of Work
The installation team was the most professional we have ever interacted with, and beautifully moved furniture around as we had most of the house carpeted with the exception of entry, study, kitchen, eating area and bathrooms.

Category ceramic tile

01/11/2014

Ray S.

The repersentative came first and took meauremets of my house and when the the job could start. The workmen arrive on time and made sure the measurements were correct and then proceeded to lay down the carpet. They were curtious and in matter of a few hours the work was completed. I very impress and pleased and would highly recomend them to anyone who needed to have their home carpeted. .

Description of Work
A repersentive came out and took measurements then gave me a quote on how much it would cost. The gave me a date on when they would start the job.

11/25/2013

Judy C.

They were great. I liked them. They met my needs with exactly what I said I needed and they fulfilled it. They came in and did a great job. The price was really good. The carpet looked good but I moved shortly thereafter so I don't know if it lasted.

Description of Work
I used Fred's CarpetsPlus for new carpet in my home.

10/02/2013

Tamara F.

I entered the shop on Torrance Blvd and a very nice lady, Rhonda helped me select my new carpet. I had an idea what I wanted. I was having my house painted and while it was all torn apart I decided to get new carpet. I was going to be leaving town in aproximately a week for vacation so I needed to act quickly. Rhonda came and measured my house that morning, figured out the cost, (It was a little more than I wanted to spend, but she did give me options) and scheduled the installation for me in about two hours. Installation day: The day of install, four gentleman showed up to install my carpet. They were right on time at 9am. They worked until noon. I bought then hamburgers from the corner stand. They only took a half an hour lunch and got right back to work. They were there until 6pm. They did not bang up my newly painted walls. I was afraid that would happen and did not. They cleaned up after themselves and vacumed everything. The carpet turned out beautiful. I am very happy.

Description of Work
New carpet, pad and installation in 2600 sq foot home.

SM DEEP CLEANING

Drakes Carpet Cleaning & Drakes Flooring

A full service carpet cleaning, oriental rug, and upholstery cleaning company. Including leather, outdoor furniture. Area rug cleaning specialist. A full service flooring store that sells and installs all flooring. Including repairs and refinishing. Cost is determined by the job. No extra charge for after hours service. Ask about Angie's List discount. Additional website www.drakescarpetcleaning.com

Superior Carpet Cleaning

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Superior Carpet Cleaning on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Sales & install of carpet, wood, ceramic, stone, laminates, and vinyl flooring, draperies, blinds & shutters.