Century Shower Door

Founded 1945 • With Angi since April 2005

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Since 1945, Century Shower Door has been a family owned and operated company with its executive office in Torrance. Our service includes California, Arizona & Nevada. We offer both Frameless & Framed Shower Doors. Our process will get you from measure to the install of your new shower door. Plus...we offer FREE IN HOME Estimates!...

Art Hoffstrom Builders Inc

We are licensed general contractors specializing in residential remodeling. In business since 1978, we are 2nd generation builders. We are licensed, bonded, insured and do everything to code. We take pride in our work, providing our clients with the highest quality workmanship and materials. Personal supervision is offered throughout the project. We offer designs and plans unique to each client and their projected budget and use only professional and licensed tradesmen on our projects.

Wise Builders

WISE BUILDERS a Premier Construction/Home remodeling company located in Valley Village, CA. Over 20+ years of experience in the construction field specializing in full remodels such as Kitchens, Bathrooms, Full Home Renovations and new construction projects, All of my project managers have been trained intensely by me the owner of the company. We are a complete full home improvement service. From planning and designing your project to managing all aspects of the project at hand. My ultimate goal is developing a company that's based on trust and hard work with changing the way construction and remodeling is done each and every day. Please feel free to call me and ask any questions that you might have regarding any home remodeling needs.

Shenon Construction

A COMPLETE EXPERIENCE- The Shenon Construction Team acknowledges that the path of remodeling is as important as the final product. Therefore, we strive to give our clients the most pleasant experience no matter how extensive the project may be. The team is present every step of the way, and is determined to help guide you with decision making, so that the final project meets and exceeds every expectation. A spectacular home and an ecstatic client are our two main priorities! COMMITMENT TO QUALITY- We proudly hold ourselves accountable to achieving the highest quality construction, utilizing durable materials and collaborating with highly skilled professionals. A SENSE FOR DESIGN- We communicate with our clients and have the ability to clearly understand the critical design elements. Prior to construction, we employ a 3D design to visualize your ideas and concepts. This way, we assure that the final execution is flawless. ATTENTION TO DETAIL- We realize that transforming a house into a home, and truly personalizing the project requires immaculate attention to detail. We embrace the uniqueness of each development and we call our projects complete when each of your needs and wants are fulfilled.

07/01/2021

Poor. First time they came to install door and panels, measurements were off. Second time they came back, chip in one of the panels. Third time , chip in door. Fourth time is anyone guess. They offered $150.00 off on the price. I have miss work now four times. I think it’s worth more for my time. Big fat “0” 0”

Description of Work
Install shower door and two panels.

06/16/2021

I called to get an estimate for a frameless shower door. I waited for two hours at the first scheduled appointment. The rep never came. I called them and they could not get a hold of him. I rescheduled and asked for the first appointment in the morning. Again, at the second appointment, the rep never called and never showed up. I opted not to schedule a third appointment.

Description of Work
Frameless Shower Door

Category glass repair,interior designers,remodeling,home remodeling

06/16/2021

The installation was horrible. Door will not stay shut and was scratched by the installer. Customer service to repair it is almost non existent. Do not use this company.

Description of Work
Bath tub enclosure

11/11/2020

WARNING: KEEP AWAY These guys were referred to me by Home Depot. I'm very dissatisfied with the product and customer service. I feel like I bought a misrepresented product and I had to keep going out of my way to call them for an appointment for installation. I didn't get what I was expecting and the frame was damaged so they sent the salesperson back to take a look. When the salesperson, Steve Fa...

Description of Work
Shower doors installation

Category doors

[Member Name Removed]: While we are very sorry to hear that you are not happy with your purchase, it’s apparent that you are doing everything you can to damage our credibility by posting this same review everywhere and anywhere possible. We’ve offered to work with you and provide you a discounted price for a change order however we delivered and installed everything per the specifications in your ...

04/13/2020

Company failed to call me back when I wanted the work done..

Description of Work
Shower door

Category glass repair

While we appreciate your feedback we believe you have us confused with a different provider as we do not sell or install windows. We would appreciate it if you could remove or correct this incorrect rating.

03/11/2020

Robert is efficient and professional

Description of Work
install frame-less shower door

12/30/2019

I answered their questions and they never texted or called back

Description of Work
Broken window replaced

Category glass repair

After researching your review, we found that you sent your request at 1:31pm. Our response was sent back to you at 1.33pm. After our initial response we never heard back from you so your request was closed. We apologize about the confusion but maybe the response was sent to spam as it’s generated from Angie’s List?

05/04/2018

Scott came out and gave me an estimate. He was very professional and helpful. I explained that since my existing shower door was destroyed, my handicapped wife was unable to take a shower until the new shower door was installed. He said I should have the door within 10 days but he would put a rush on it. On the 14th day ( not counting the day he gave me the estimate ), I called the company and Sco...

Description of Work
I needed a new shower door.

04/03/2018

The door is fantastic and they did install the door and frame exactly and neatly. The only thing was the door installer started late. He had to dig a hole which is not needed and he left without saying about it. The sales rep was very patient, very helpful about the way it would work. He was very helpful. The prioduct is A, but the installation is B

Description of Work
I purchased a deal of Custom Installed Framed Sliding Shower Door - $619.99

01/09/2018

The installer was an experience installer and very good.

Description of Work
The shower enclosures was installed late than promised. I was told about 2 weeks and then the office said between 2-3 weeks but took 4 weeks ro be installed. The price was expensive. I was willing to pay the price because I was told it will be installed early.

Category Uncategorized

Custom manufacture and install frameless & framed shower doors. We also offer custom manufactured & installed mirrors.

NA