Team Forss Realty Group

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2014

There are a ton of real estate agents out there, so what makes Team Forss so different? The answer is simple. Real Estate with a passion and guaranteed results! Our tested and proven marketing strategy reaches more buyers than anyone – which means more money in YOUR pocket. What is the best way to determine the most impactful marketing strategy? Easy! Measurable results. Ranked in the Wall Street Journal by REAL TRENDS as the #1 in Team in California based on SOLD homes, Team Forss sells a home every 17 hours on average! We also list homes and sell them for up to 21% more than the board average. How do we do it? We utilize every available marketing outlet, including Radio, TV, Internet to create more demand for your home. We’re also on Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, Realtor.com and Yelp. So it’s no wonder why we are recommended by Barbara Corcoran – best known as the real estate icon from Shark Tank TV show. Compare us with any other Realtor! We offer performance guarantees – in writing....

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

A Service Provider's profile image

+5 more images

real estate agent (78)

02/08/2021

Martha M.

I turned to Team Forss (Sarah Hill) for advice on what should I do to improve the quality of my home to get it to sell. Sarah didn't have to give me the advice but she went above and beyond my requests. I have taken most (if not all) of her advice to spruce up my home.

Description of Work
Real Estate Advice

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

02/03/2021

Eduardo C.

Sarah Hill at Team Forss is amazing! We decided to go with Team Forss as we had previously worked with them in the past. Sarah made sure she got to know us and our preferences for the home we were looking for. She was very organized and responsive when we had any questions or concerns. Throughout the home search process she worked tirelessly to get us into the homes we wanted to view. She ensured we were comfortable with the decisions we made by providing as much information as possible. We were able to find our dream home in the middle of a very competitive market and couldn't be happier with the support and guidance provided by Sarah every step of the way. We highly recommend Sarah Hill at Team Forss to anybody looking for a motivated realtor experienced in working with veterans in the Inland Empire area.

Description of Work
Real Estate Agent

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

01/14/2021

Andrea D.

Professionalism, Industry Knowledge, Customer Service, Honesty , Integrity. I highly recommend Kim Wilder. she helped us find a home when we had no familiarity with the Temecula area after moving form the Northeast. Kim listened to our concerns, recognized our needs and found the perfect home.

Description of Work
Buying a Home

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

01/14/2021

Joe D.

Absolutely fantastic. Team Forss and realtor Kim Wilder were excellent. Kim was instrumental in us moving to Temecula and she went on to find us the perfect home for us. We owe her a lot and are very thankful for the day we met her.

Description of Work
Buy a Home

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

01/03/2021

Cassie G.

We had an awesome experience working with Kim! From the day when we first met in her office up to now, she has been nothing but GREAT!!! We moved from out of town, so we knew it would be a bit challenge. Kim made the process seamless for us. She showed us great neighborhoods. When we found the perfect home for our family, Kim worked her magic and we got the home! We are grateful for all of her hard work. Thank you Kim!

Description of Work
Real estate agent

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

08/28/2020

Kammarie C.

There is no realtor like Damien Simon! If you are looking for someone to find you the house of your dreams and make the entire process painless, he is your guy. We were not planning on buying a home at the time, but circumstances led us to need to and we could not have done it without Damien. He actually listens to what you want and has no problem leaving homes that aren’t for you; he is not pushy in the slightest and he genuinely cares about finding you your dream home. Not only is he professional and easy to work with, he is hilarious, caring, and makes you feel like you are the only buyer that matters. He never acts bothered even when you call him 5 times a day and ask multiple questions. We cannot thank Damien enough for the impact he has made in our lives and there is no one that can be recommended over him. If you are looking to buy or sell Damien Simon should be your first and only choice. Thank you Damien!! --- The Clark Ladies

Description of Work
Buying Our Dream Home

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

07/12/2020

Chris M.

Kim was very helpful and accommodating. We were first time home buyers and moving to the area from out of state. She was knowledgeable about the area and was able to direct us to neighborhoods that best fit our family. She showed us homes both in-person and via FaceTime. She continuously stayed in contact with us which helped us through the whole process. She helped us find the perfect home for our family!

Description of Work
Buying a Home

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

04/15/2020

janice P.

Brooke Michaels was our agent and she was excellent!! Besides all the obvious qualities that I was looking for such as Professionalism, expert knowledge, Reponsiveness, Local Knowledge, ...I was looking for someone who I could relate to and feel comfortable with. I knew I'd be spending a lot of time with my chosen agent so I found someone who was also, friendly and personable, and fun to be with. Brooke is your gal!!!

Description of Work
Bought a home

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

01/09/2020

Jenn C.

When my aunt contacted me to tell me she was ready to make the cross-country move from CA to MA to live with us in the fall rather than the spring, I was both delighted along with feeling the stress of the daunting task ahead. I had no idea how I was going to put all of the pieces of the move in place during a very brief visit out west. Enter Jarred Brink of Team Forss! I have to say he was an absolute God-send in every way...from taking the time to sit with us and explain all of Team Forss' services and why they were our best choice to reviewing the comps in the neighborhood and suggesting a very attractive starting price to helping make the move possible during an extremely tight time frame. The home was listed in a very timely manner with photographs that truly showcased it at its best. It hit the MLS on Saturday morning - we had 9 potential buyers go through the home over the weekend. By Sunday evening, we received a full price offer. On Monday, the third day on the market, we received a greater-than-asking-price cash offer! Jarred was very much in contact throughout the entire sale of the house and explained everything in detail, each step of the way. He thoroughly answered all of our questions, even questions we didn't know to ask. He instilled in us great confidence that the transaction would go smooth as silk and far exceeded any and every expectation we may have had. What began as a somewhat intimidating venture quickly felt as scary as going to the store for a gallon of milk! I could not speak more highly of Jarred Brink and Team Forss. From the first meeting and following the close of the house I have been singing their praises from the rooftops, to be heard 'cross country - and will continue to do so for many years to come!

Description of Work
Sale of home

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

11/21/2019

Nicoleta A.

Our agent is Kim Wilder from Team Forss. We finally bought our new home with her committed and expert assistance. She was exceptionally dedicated, professional, knowledgeable throughout the entire process. She was patient with our indecision, always prompt, available, accommodating even when we least deserved it. Her advice was always substantive and we never felt pressured. She was always cheerful and enthusiastic, always carried a sunny disposition - a genuine pleasure working with her!

Description of Work
Help with buying a home

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

11/09/2019

jason C.

Brian and Lisa Mason sold my condo fast and for a great price that I was very happy with. They stayed on top of the selling process and frequently updated me on progress. They are experts and always kept me informed of what to expect. I highly recommend Brian and Lisa Mason. They are experts.

Description of Work
real estate

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

11/06/2019

Marco M.

Jenni Brink with Team Forss, hands down the best realtor. This is my third house(NC, FL and now CA) and the level of experience is superb and above average. Subject Matter Expert, she knows her way around the area, quickly knows how to read the customer and adjusted to our needs right away. I will recommend Team Forss to anyone because of Jenni Brink.

Description of Work
Help me buying a house.

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

10/16/2019

Margi A.

This review comes with the highest of recommendation of Sarah Hill of Team Forss. We started our house hunting before our old home listed so she worked with us for over six months. During this time, Sarah was extremely generous with her time, showing us nearly one hundred homes. Sarah’s diligence in finding us the perfect home manifested itself in every aspect of her communications and dealings with us. As a a definite plus, Sarah’s warm and engaging personality made working with her a delight. House hunting became fun. We not only benefited from Sarah’s expertise and knowledge of the surrounding communities, we benefitted from the wealth of experience of Team Forss, which proved invaluable. I would recommend Sarah Hill and Team Forss in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Look for, and purchase a home.

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

10/12/2019

Jonathan C.

Kim has my absolute and highest recommendation as a realtor. I have had multiple transactions and this by far was the most complex, time consuming, and sensitive occurring following my separation. She effortlessly coordinated with the Modern Lending mortgage team to ensure I clearly understood my options as it pertained to a conventional or veterans association loan options. Her communication with me was absolutely critical during this time and she expertly managed every aspect of the transaction making it seamless and stress-free. Whatever your real estate needs from luxury to downscaling Kim will be able to find you the home you need . Again absolutely ecstatic about the level of professionalism, personal attention and ease of the transaction. I would absolutely recommend Kim and the Forss team!

Description of Work
Purchase a house

Work Completed On 07/17/2019

09/24/2019

Leticia G.

We worked with Wendy and she was extremely professional, knowledgeable, timely, friendly and relatable in regards to finding exactly what our needs and wants were in our home. Wendy went above and beyond to answer all questions and concerns to make our buying closing process as smooth as possible. My husband and I would definitely highly recommend Team Forss (Wendy Rosser)

Description of Work
Real Estate

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

Review for Team Forss Realty Group - 31213 Temecula Pkwy, Temecula, CA - 38130525

05/17/2019

Jay C.

Thank you Jenni & Jarred with Team Forss! It’s hard to start this review any other way than a heartfelt thank you. My wife and I have been dreaming of buying a home for years now and when it came to the buying process we informed ourselves as much as possible. We looked through community stats, read Yelp reviews, found articles on what to ask and what to watch out for. When it was time to find a realator we were ready. I spoke with Jenni who out of the 5 we spoke with was the kindest, most informative and MOST professional. She won our hearts and minds very quickly. We were set to meet Jarred at our first viewings. We figured that if Jenni was that amazing, her partner and husband couldn’t be that bad. Jarred ROCKS! He was early, put us at ease right away and we knew instantly we made the right choice. Through out the entire process Jarred and Jenni were a tremendous resource. From big questions like, when to submit offers or how to negotiate and little concerns like where the best winery is. They are a WEALTH of knowledge. They also work with AMAZING partners. From lenders to inspectors they have you covered. The best part about it, is they present it as an option NEVER making you feel forced. After researching our own options, we found that their recommendations were constantly strong performers in their fields and easy to work with. However, if there is one reason that I would recommend them, it’s because of who they are as people. They are kind, genuine and authentic. They care about their family (and yours), involved with youth sports like hockey and are fun people. Thank you both for making our dream come true- Jay and Britt

Description of Work
First time home purchase

Work Completed On 04/26/2019

04/12/2019

Jana F.

Our experience with Kim was superb. We were in a big time crunch to find a house in 2 days and she was ready with a list of houses matching our criteria. We eventually found the house that we wanted after looking at about 15 houses, so to say the least she was very patient with us!! She was excellent at a providing a strong offer with other creative solutions besides our offered price. I would highly recommend Kim Wilder to anyone!

Description of Work
Buying a house

Work Completed On 04/12/2019

04/02/2019

Miguel D.

Damien Simon was a fantastic support and guiding force for our home-buying effort. He helped my father find his and our mother's dream home during a challenging time with great success. His style is professional, informative and personable, and I highly recommend him to other family and friends, or anyone looking to find a new home in Southern California.

Description of Work
Served as real estate agent for my father and family

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

03/31/2019

Karen M.

If you want to find a new home, Damien Simon from Team Forss Realty is your man. He’s the one you want to assist you. He helped us find the perfect home and we were able to close in 24 days. He’s professional but has that friendly family vibe that makes you feel comfortable, without any pressure. He listens to what you want and doesn’t push you in any direction, but what you are interested in. If we were to buy a new house again, we would definitely use Damien Simon as our Realtor. Thank you Damien.

Description of Work
Searching for a house

Work Completed On 03/01/2019

Review for Team Forss Realty Group - 31213 Temecula Pkwy, Temecula, CA - 37791660

03/21/2019

Fred M.

“Named one of the BEST OF THE BEST Realtors” is why we chose Kim Wilder for our home purchase. Team Forss is brilliantly structured to provide the best expert for each type of real estate transaction and Kim Wilder is a real expert for purchasing homes. Throughout the whole buying process we found out why she deserves her recognition. Although she is always busy servicing her other clients at the same time, I felt that we were almost her only client by the way she was so quickly able to respond to our many questions during the buying process. Her time management is excellent. Her negotiations with the selling agent were outstanding. We were able to get more cooperation on issues to get resolved than we expected. The end result was excellent and in a perfect time frame. Kim was terrific in handling the entire process including coordinating actions with the selling agent, home inspections, the loan officer and escrow agent as well as giving us great referrals to some really great people who could provide us with a few important additional services. Not the least of Kim’s wonderful attributes is her outstanding personality. Whenever she was with us; she projected a naturally happy and positive manner that made us enjoy being around her. We always felt good about every contact. We felt that we had made a new good friend. That’ a real plus when it happens in a business relationship. Yes, Kim Wilder is the best-a 5+! Fred M, Temecula, CA

Description of Work
Purchase a house

Work Completed On 02/06/2019

02/17/2019

Luz M.

Team Force offers an excellent combination of experts for each process for buying or selling real estate. We were fortunate to have Kim Wilder as our agent for buying a home. She was extremely competent, knowledgeable and effective. In addition, she has such a wonderful personality that we felt it a pleasure every time we had any contact with her. She was always as quick to respond to our countless questions as possible and we almost felt that we were her only client. She was suburb as our agent and a wonderful person. Justin Clark was outstanding in leading us through the challenging process of handling our loan. He was always quick to advise where appropriate and to respond to our frequent questions. We felt fortunate to have him handle our loan from beginning to end.

Description of Work
Purchase a home

Work Completed On 02/06/2019

06/01/2018

Anthony A.

Daniel and Ashley Jarvis of Team Forss worked extensively with us to find our perfect home in a VERY competitive seller's market. We were determined to purchase in Harveston Lake, and Daniel and Ashley made that possible. Daniel's rapport with other realtors, area lenders, and knowledge of the area were instrumental in making our home purchase a reality. We cannot thank him enough. USE. TEAM. FORSS.

Description of Work
Real Estate Purchasing Agent

Work Completed On 04/03/2018

05/28/2018

Michael G.

We were given the name of Sarah Booska Hill in casual conversation. We learned through contacts she worked for Team FORSS Realty endorsed by Barbara Cochran of Shark Tank®. We didn't know what to expect... LIKE A SHOT, Sarah Booska Hill made her introduction, and everyone involved knew she was in charge. Selecting the perfect home...no problem for Booska. Completing the real estate docs...no worries, Booska's on it 365 - 24/7. We wanted to close a 30-Day Escrow...Booska helped us do it in 16 Days! We never got the memo that Sarah was a high-powered real estate agent!?! In fact, when she couldn't make one of our appointments, her colleague (Jenny Brink) of the same caliber seamlessly assumed Sarah's role until she returned. It's clear that Team FORSS Realty Group is a 24 hour and 7-day a week service with an extraordinary team. All our phone calls and questions were answered. All "I's" were dotted, and All "T's" were crossed. *It's important to note Sarah Booska Hill is extremely PROTECTIVE of her clients. If you're fortunate enough to work with Team FORSS Realty Group to buy a home, then count your blessings. If you're lucky enough to get Sarah Booska Hill as your real estate agent, then that dream house you want is YOURS! Our family is chanting, "BOOSKA!! BOOSKA!! BOOSKA!!", all the way home.