Get Pro Locksmith

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2014

4.4

6047 Tampa ave. suite 107

Tarzana, CA 91356

Get Pro Locksmith born on October 2009 because of all scam locksmith businesses that was increase on the market and provide big risk for residential and or commercial lock or other security system that wasn't installed, setup or present to the customer correctly. Get Pro Locksmith provide full services for the entire industry, residential and commercial with fully licensed, Insured in Las Vegas, NV and Los Angeles CA. Our technicians are trained skill and have daily update for any kind of locks or security system as Camera system, Alarm system and Intercom system with a full guarantee for all our work and put our customers first. In additionally we provide mobile service 24/7 around the clock, When you call Get Pro Locksmith Company there are for you any time you need....

06/21/2017

KARIN G.

Sean of Get Pro Locksmith was very professional, courteous, efficient, hard-working, knowledgeable and a nice person. He installed two nice looking locks and touched up my door and came out twice, first to assess what needed to be done, and later returned with new locks and installed them. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Replaced front and side door locks

07/27/2015

Keith S.

This is a little complicated, but I want people to be aware of the problem. What I'll describe here is a shady arrangement in my view. I originally contacted a locksmith company that I found on the internet with the name 24Locksmithing. I selected them after contacting 3 or 4 other companies and their estimates seemed the most favorable. What I needed was fairly simple: I had purchased on Amazon two new locks - a basic deadbolt and fairly basic electronic keypad lock. I needed to have them re-keyed and installed to replace existing Schlage locks - no new drilling, etc. Just pull out the old & put in the new. Although the person I spoke with on the phone was unwilling to commit to a particular price, I got this general guideline: $15 for the service call, $19 minimum for each lock to re-key, $35 minimum for an install. Based on that, I figured my cost should be around $105 to $125. A little steep, but I was in a bind for time. Well, apparently 24Locksmithing is merely a company who finds other locksmiths willing to take the work and dispatches them. It took a few hours from the time I called requesting service to the time that someone called back to schedule the appointment. It was GetPro Locksmith that showed up to do the work (which I didn't learn until the end of the whole process when I paid). I explained to the technician (Sean) what I needed and he quoted me a price of $225! Again - I was in a bind and didn't pay attention to my inner voice that said "just say no thanks and worst case pay the $15 service call for your trouble". Instead I asked if he'd do the work for $170. He did the old "let me call my manager" thing, then came back and reluctantly agreed. He took care of the re-keying first, then installed the new deadbolt which went fine. Then he went to work on installing the electronic keypad. It took him quite a while to read the instructions and figure out how to install it, which I found surprising. He even, at one point, criticized the quality of the lock (cheap part made in China, etc.) and that he could get one of his own of better quality and sell it to me (for double what I paid on Amazon.) After finally getting it in, we tried the electronic unlock function which wasn't working. Is that because it was damaged while doing the re-key work? I can't know, and because it was my part, not his - I had no choice but to accept it. I had him uninstall the electronic lock and put the old one back in. The service call lasted about 30-45 minutes total. Now it's time for payment. Because the lock was supplied by me - I was still asked to pay the full $170. And if I wanted to have him back after getting the lock replaced, there would be another install charge. Foolishly, I paid by check - should have done a credit card so I could contest it - and that's the next part of the story. FYI, a while later after I was out of the time-bind I was originally in, I took the new replacement lock sent by Amazon to a storefront locksmith who did the re-key in 5 minutes for $10, and then went home and installed the new lock myself in about 15 minutes. The storefront locksmith told me that he hears stories like mine all too often, with even worse price-gouging. He told me that what he would have charged to come the house for the same service would have been more along the lines of my original guess of around $100-$120 Well - by now my check to GetPro Locksmith had cleared the bank and I couldn't stop payment. Several times I tried calling 24Locksmithing to appeal to their better nature and raised my concerns about the excessive pricing. Eventually I reached a manager (took WAY too many calls for that) and told him that I accepted responsibility for the fact that I had agreed to the charge, but requested that, in the spirit of good customer service, they consider refunding part of the charge. Long story short (several calls over several days) - they said they contacted the locksmith who did the job and that they were unwilling to make an adjustment. Weirdly, even though they had all my info, they told me that the company that had done the work was something called "15 minute service", but I was never able to find a business under that name. But the card which was left with me by Sean was GetPro Locksmith - so they get this review. In my view - the pricing was exorbitant, and the unwillingness to discuss an adjustment after the fact is ridiculous and usurious. Be careful using the online locksmith services.

Description of Work
Attempted to install new Schlage deadbolt and electronic keypad doorlock which I had purchased separately.

Category locksmith

Hi {Member's name}, I am sorry you feel like that and want to help with this issue from the moment i saw your feedback and really surprise from your reaction to leave us negative feedback with no any reason. As i reply you personally in yelp to your review that you had the chance to call us when the original company you said 24locksmithing.com that you order the service from did not respond to your request, you sold call us from every page you left the review on top of those pages you have our full information to call us, email, fax and mail. If you still want to talk about this meeter we will love to hear from you please contact us 818-900-1017 or email us to info@getprolocksmith.com

07/06/2015

Kathy W.

I thought about it and I don?t believe that it was such a good deal for me. The gentleman just came out and it was a deadbolt installation and he did not actually do anything with the deadbolt. We went down to the store and we bought a brand new handle. I thought that we will just replace the deadbolt because it was not locking but he did have to put a new handle on and he did a little bit of grinding around to get the deadbolt in and he charged me about $20 or $30 more. He did not end up cleaning after himself. I think I could have handled by getting a new one and I did not have to pay $120, I think that was a little bit high. But the guy was very nice and I don?t want to say things that will make him looked down so I have not written a feedback yet. I actually complained to him about the work but he could not do anything about it.

Description of Work
I used the big deal of Get Pro Locksmith.

05/18/2015

Joan R.

The work was fine, however, the price was too arbitrary. I bought a deal and then when they got here, had to pay more to get the work done and it was a simple job.

Description of Work
opened a lock that was missing a key.

04/21/2015

DAR D.

So it did not go so well. See above.

Description of Work
We needed him to fix our electronic lock which he seemed perplexed by. So he replaced it with a regular crappy lock that did not line up with the door paint, so it looked awful. The next week we had a handyman fix the old lock in about 2 minutes for less money. He was nice and all, but I told them it was to fix an electronic lock when I made the appointment.

Category locksmith

I am sorry you feel like that, I really want to help you not to get to any expanse as you ask me too. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with, because we really care about our customers opinion and I want you to be satisfy from our service.

02/26/2015

Gretchen W.

Sean the locksmith was running late but called ahead to let me know he was running behind. Very friendly. Good with my dog.

Description of Work
Changed lock in mailbox and gave me 2 keys.

Category locksmith

Thank you for the review.

02/07/2015

Carol W.

He was very responsive and worked very quickly. I now have three locks fixed that I didn?t have before.

Description of Work
Get Pro Locksmith came by to relock 3 locks.

Category locksmith

Thank you for the review, It was my pleasure doing work for you. You a great person Thanks again :)

01/09/2015

Vernon L.

Efficient appointment scheduling, friendly service persons, excellent job, on time

Description of Work
change locks

Category locksmith

It was great customer experience and A pleasure to do business with. Thanks.

12/30/2014

William W.

Sean was very thorough, on time and his quote was on the nail.Arrived an time, saw what was needed and came back with all the necessary locks, equipment and saw that our original front door handle was still usable with the new locks. Was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend him to others. It was a total pleasure having him. WW

Description of Work
Replaced front door locks. Garage door locks, re-keyed them and checked others for any problems.

Category locksmith

Great Customer communication, and It was my pleasure doing business with. Thanks

12/10/2014

jean M.

Responded to service bought immediately, very happy with that, only negative was after lock was changed, I was charged $35.00 for a service call???? I re-read what I had bought and did not see anything about a service call charge on the Angie's List Coupon.

Description of Work
Changed the front door lock on condo, provided 2 keys

Category locksmith

A pleasure to do business with. Thanks!

LB Locks & Security

LB LOCKS & SECURITY is a great  choice for ALL your locksmith and security necessities Oz is the owner and operator of  LB LOCKS AND SECURITY! We are servicing the greater L.A area for over 15 years. Our team is certified and insured. We have built a reputation for fulfilling our  customers needs quickly, professionally and  reliably with attention to details. We are using the newest and the most updated equipment. We are available to consult and  educate you on all of your security needs. We always give personal care to all of our clients. WE provide 24 hour locksmith  solution  and we specialize in CCTV, Intercom systems and  access control, for residential and commercial  properties. Our team is able to handle any  locksmith job. We provide services ranging from: Locks changed/Rekeyed Locks/Deadbolts Installed High security locks Commercial Door Repair Commercial locks Master Key System Key Duplication CCTV Intercom system Access Control System Security Upgrades Home & Auto Lockouts and much more Call Oz for a free estimate (530) 330-7000 It will be our pleasure to assist  you.

Guardian Angel Locksmith

Guardian Angel Locksmith focuses on providing the most professional, honest and responsive locksmith services you have ever experienced. At Guardian Angel Locksmith, we make it a mission to build long-lasting relationships through trust and commitment to customers. We consider it our responsibility and obligation to provide you with the highest quality products and services available. Whether it is a simple lockout or a complex master key system, we value your business, your home and most importantly your time. We take importance in our work and in always providing consistent and excellent services. Thank you for your constant support and most importantly for choosing Guardian Angel Locksmith as YOUR LOCK AND SECURITY SPECIALIST!

All Over Locksmith

We are a fully Licensed, Police Permitted, Bonded, and Insured Locksmith Company With 24/7 Complete Mobile Service. Make sure ALL Your Locksmith needs are covered only by the Best of the Best. We at ALL OVER Locksmith will provide you the service you’re looking for when you want Top Notch, Expert Residential, Commercial, Safes or Automotive Locksmith jobs, We do it ALL. Call us Anytime with ALL Your Security Needs.

Offers by All Over Locksmith on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Get pro locksmith serving their customers in Tarzana, Woodland Hills, North Hollywood and surrounding Los Angeles county areas. for 24/7 Professional and trustworthy locksmith services that leading provider of locksmith security services, Our skilled technicians are depet in door lock repair and replacement, safe opening, master key system, house, car or door lockouts, repair or replacement of most major brand locks, rekey services, ignition repair or key replacement for most cars and much