Decor Home Builders Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2012

5521 Reseda Blvd Ste 201

Tarzana, CA 91356

DÉCOR HOME BUILDERS INC. We are in business since 1987 started as a kitchen and bath remodelers worked for most top California home designers from Santa Barbara to Palo Verde. We are specialized from design and décor to the most elaborate detailed of paint. Our goal is to show home owners as I

07/06/2013

Wadida M.

Decor Home Builders did a great job. In taking over from the 1st contractor who did a very bad job, alots of mistakes creating alots of problems not following what was in the buliding plans. It was a very bad expeience and caused alot of stress, money and time. Decor Home Builders came in and took over the project and we were so pleased with their professional skills, talent and work habits. We are so happy and thankful that everything turned out so well. As of today we are using Decor Home Building in remodeling our 2nd home. Thank you again Decor Home Building your the best :)

Description of Work
Complete remodeling of the house, addition and expand the kitchen/den.

Category home remodeling

06/19/2013

John G.

I interviewed 4 contractors, Yossi gave me the best bid. He started and finished the job within the time he had promised. I usually have my house custom built and I have horror stories to mention. I did not think there were people like Yossi around any longer. His crew cleaned everything at the end of each day. They all spoke English and Yossi supervised the job on a daily basis. It was a wonderful experience for change. I recommend him very highly.

Description of Work
Turn a closet in a most beautiful shower, toilet and sink

Category remodeling, home remodeling

06/16/2013

Mark W.

Yossi previously did a complete remodelling of our kitchen, and after completing our gourmet kitchen we were so pleased in all respects that we asked him to remodel our bathroom - no other estimates necessary. He was amazingly talented at design and helping us design a custom bathroom down to the last detail, including a steam shower, heated floors, beautiful mirrors and custom designed cabinets. His work was flawless, he was on the job continuously, and his team of artisans were skilled and friendly to work with, not to mention right on time. I have no criticisms of any aspect of his work. He is the best as far as I and my wife are concerned.

Description of Work
Mr. Yossi Zaguri the owner of DECOR Home Builders built a state-of the art Master Bathroom for us. He personally helped us pick our materials and was personally on the job-site everyday. He even took our doggie out to go potty! His crew was clean and neat and were out of the house when I came home. Mr. Zagurri is the consummate professional and takes pride in his artistry and workmanship. We would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a contractor! But, be careful we may have him already booked.

Category custom cabinets, flooring contractor, glass repair, remodeling, home remodeling

06/01/2013

Ron A.

I interviewed three different contractors for this job. Decor Home was by far the most professional. They gave me an estimate that I could work with and they explained all of the costs ahead of time. They created a budget for me to work with and how I could stay within that budget. They worked within my time frame and schedule and were very flexible. When they came to my house to perform the job the contractor and his crew arrived perfectly on time. They were very neat in their preparation work and blocked off their work area from the rest of the house. Demolition all took one day. On the next day they started to install the floors, which came out beautiful. The cabinets were all pre-ordered and pre-measured so that they would fit perfectly in their installation. Everything went according to clockwork. The contractor and his crew never wasted any time. They went in a certain order and made sure that everything was done before they moved on to the next step. They finished the job on time and on schedule within 15 days. Yossi, our contractor, was amazing and a perfectionist. I would highly recommend him, and I can't wait to start on my master bathroom next.

Description of Work
Demo old kitchen, and install complete new kitchen, with brand-new cabinets, granite countertops, brand-new appliances, Brand-new natural stone flooring, and new lighting.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, lighting, remodeling, appliance sales, marble & granite, home remodeling

DiBara Masonry

Named "Top Masonry & Concrete Company" by Industry Oversight, we are a fourth generation masonry company, specializing in repairs, restorations and new installations of stone, block, brick, concrete and pavers, as well as waterproofing and sealing of any sort. No matter how odd, large or small the project may be, DiBara Masonry can provide exactly what you need, because with DiBara, expert advice is always free and expert service is always delivered. Our Story: Son of a third generation mason, DiBara Masonry's owner, Matthew DiBara, started working with a trowel and mortar beside his father at a young age on the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts. After deciding to move west and build up his company there, Matt left the cold weather behind but carried with him the knowledge and history of his Italian ancestors and ever since has delivered expert quality sure to make Pasquale proud.

Offers Coupon

Keystone Remodeling Inc

Mulholland Brand

**WE OFFER THE LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED** Mulholland Brand is a high-end direct manufacturer of low maintenance aluminum gates, fences, railings, and pergolas. For direct to consumer installations, we only offer the best quality to customers. With over 25 years of experience and a 4.9/5 star average user rating on Google and Yelp, you can count on us to do an amazing job. If you are looking for the highest quality manufacturing and installations, call us today at 818-639-3820 or check us out at http://www.mulhollandbrand.com for great service, great passion, and the best security gates in Los Angeles!

Offers Coupon

Check, Financing Available
    Satisfaction

Kitchen & bath remodeling, room addition, complete home renovation, ceramic tile installations, floors, shower tub walls, fireplaces, counter-tops fabrication and installation of ceasar stone, granite and marble slabs.

N/A