Mike's Mobile Screen & Chimney Service

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2011

Mike’s Mobile Screens has been serving the California Central Valley & Bay Area since 2002. We have established ourselves as a reputable company offering the highest quality in products, workmanship & professionalism in our trade. Our dedicated staff comes out to your home or business to give you a custom fit & professional installation for any screen application. As an independent dealer for all of our screen doors & components we constantly compare new additions to the market for the highest quality products at the best prices so we can pass those savings on to you. Additional DBA - Mike's Mobile Screen & Chimney....

Halvorson Concrete

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. You will find us to be competitively priced, while still paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfaction. Give us a call today to get your project started!

Up north general con

We are a general construction company with 6 years on business we specialize in concrete patios driveways retaining walls we also trim or remove trees

FCP PRESSURE WASHING

FCP PRESSURE WASHING WAS Created by a young man named Fernando p. I started pressure washing business to support my family due to COVID -19 . I can wash almost any thing ! Contact me today !

08/12/2020

Never showed as committed, no call either.

Description of Work
2 patio door screens repaied/replaced

Category awnings,screen repair

03/03/2019

It went well. I was quoted a price on the phone and when they got to my home and realized they had brought the wrong part, they made arrangements to return the next day. However, the price they gave me was more than what I was quoted on the phone. The manager Kim, listened to my original phone call that was made and called me back saying I was quoted the wrong price on the phone. They stood by wha...

Description of Work
Re-install our fireplace clean out door on the outside of our chimney

Category chimney repair

01/19/2019

Very well. I woudn’t hesitate to call them again

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning

Category chimney sweep

10/20/2017

He cleaned the chimney and dryer vent very well.

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning and fireplace inspection. Dryer vent cleaning.

Category chimney sweep,fireplaces,dryer vent cleaning

08/23/2017

I had my chimney cleaned and inspected. Hank was very professional,. He found some repairs that were needed, and took the time to answer all my questions after showing me exactly what areas were in need of repair. Their fee is reasonable as well. I am very satisfied with the work performed, and I am going to use them again to make the repairs.

Description of Work
I had my chimney cleaned and inspected.

Category chimney sweep

Window and Door coverings: SUN SCREENS, SOLAR SCREENS, WINDOW SCREENS, RETRACTABLE SCREEN DOORS, SCREEN DOORS, SWINGING SCREEN DOORS, SLIDING SCREEN DOORS, SECURITY DOORS, CUSTOM SECURITY DOORS, RETRACTABLE AWNINGS, WINDOW CLEANING, AND GUTTER CLEANING Chimney Services: CHIMNEY SWEEP, CHIMNEY REPAIR, CHIMNEY INSPECTION, GAS FIREPLACE SERVICE, GAS FIREPLACE SERVICE, MASONRY REPAIR, CHIMNEY CAP, SPARK ARRESTOR, DRYER VENT CLEANING

Smart Phone screen repair