Mr. Roofing Inc

California: Contractors
02/28/2022

101 1st St

South San Francisco, CA 94080

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Mr. Roofing, was founded in 1989 by Miguel Rodriguez. A veteran of the roofing industry, Miguel immediately established an honest and fair roofing service that customers appreciated. Demand for his service had grown and he needed help. In 1998, Miguel formed a partnership with his son Carlos Rodriguez - at the time, a recent University of California at Berkeley graduate. Carlos had been working in a corporate environment for about a year after college and was recently promoted. However, when Miguel asked Carlos to join the company Carlos felt he couldn't turn his back on the family. The Mr. Roofing team is committed to a completely satisfied customer. Though not perfect, we try our best to deliver a good experience to our customers. More importantly, you can tell a company's commitment to customer service by their response to a question, concern, and/or compliment. Maria De Leon is in charge of appointments and scheduling. Her care and attention is appreciated by our customers. Eloisa Gallardo is our office manager and ensures that our paperwork process and business transactions are properly handled. Ricardo Molina, Mike Odynski, Omar Capulong, and Mitchel Silva are our project consultants; they listen to our customers needs and design a long term sustainable scope of work that will meet our customer's budget. Our project managers include Roberto Valerio, Jose Gutierrez, Nick Donofrio, and Carlos Rodriguez; their role is to coordinate the work and work crews to deliver a good production experience for our customers....

4.4

roofing (60)gutter repair (8)gutter cleaning (8)solar companies (6)skylight installation (5)chimney cap repair (5)roof cleaning (4)woodworking (2)decks & porches (2)siding companies (1)general contractors (1)

02/04/2021

Michael M.

That was an emergency order. They came quickly to fix the roof very well. Plus, they kindly advice us how to maintain the roof better.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

Thank you for the opportunity to provide our service and we are delighted that we were able to help with your emergency service call!

07/29/2020

Keith C.

Marvin Vargas, the project advisor, met with us and explained everything very thoroughly. He and the workers were very professional and always had answers to any questions. I am very pleased with the work and I highly recommend MR. ROOFING!

Description of Work
Repair of deck floor that was leaking into the room below.

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

Thank you for your time and sharing your experience of working with us. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. We are happy to read your review and will share it with our team to celebrate their good work. We are grateful for your recommendation.

04/19/2019

David K.

Overall the contractors are very friendly. The project manager addressed all concerned issues as best he could. The roof looks better than it was or even better. I hope with the recent sunny weather, the seals can have a stronger cure. Thank you for securing the roof at the end of each day to make sure all seams are weatherproof. & Thank you for allowing multiple visits to check on the project’s progress and providing a walkthrough of the daily itinerary. The price was a little high but reasonable for the quality, customer service, jobs needed to be done, company’s insurances/liability and so much more. The bonus courtesy patch was a definite life saver during the rainy season. I’ll definitely refer my friends and family for any future work.

Description of Work
New roof, patio and lightwell

Category roofing,chimney caps,skylights,woodworking

Work Completed On 04/16/2019

Review for Mr. Roofing  Inc - 101 1st St, South San Francisco, CA - 37830720

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in working with us. We appreciate the collaboration. You chose the best roof system for a flat roof and we are happy to read the kind words you shared about our team and their hard work.

02/13/2019

DIANE S.

We've used Mr. Roofing because they were factory certified. The work that they did was excellent, they just did a very good job. They were the top of the craft around our area. Their Expertise and knowledge is very top notched.

Description of Work
Full Roof Replacement on our house

Work Completed On 07/30/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your roofing project! We are glad to read your review and your kind words. We are proud of our team and the way they execute our goal mission to take care of our customers!

08/03/2018

VITTORIO L.

From beginning to end, we had nothing but a smooth engagement with Mr. Roofing. The Consultant was not selling, rather, presented options - which we really appreciated. From there: the scheduler was very responsive and proactive. Finally, Jose and his crew of 5 men did a fantastic job of replacing our roof. Prompt, fast, clean, respectful of our wishes. What a great experience. Was it the lowest price? Probably not. But you also get what you pay for.

Description of Work
Replacement of a tar & gravel roof with an IB roof

Category roofing,chimney caps

Work Completed On 07/23/2018

We are very happy to read your review and especially that you are happy with the whole experience. Thank you for detailing the experience and our effort to give our clients the best service possible. You chose the best roof product for a flat roof architecture! Thank you for specifically mentioning Jose and his crew; we are proud of their hard work and excellent craftsmanship.

08/04/2017

Lincoln L.

They put roofing material up the sides from the flat part of roof and sealed it, test the water slope that water will drain and not puddle

Description of Work
Complete flat roof with additional side

Category roofing,chimney caps

Work Completed On 07/13/2017

Review for Mr. Roofing  Inc - 101 1st St, South San Francisco, CA - 35970835

Hello [Member Name Removed]; Thanks for sharing your review! You chose a great lifetime roof system for your flat roof replacement in San Francisco!

01/26/2016

Heidi T.

Mr. Roofing is a very professional company, from the front office to the scheduler to the foreman and associates. I arranged this service from another state and Mr. Roofing made this activity a smooth transaction with clear and continuous communication. They were very responsive to emails and phone calls ... and encouraged contacting them with any questions or comments. I felt that I received a fair price and I know I received expert workmanship. I?ll keep Mr. Roofing in mind for my future roofing needs.

Description of Work
Replaced rotted aluminum gutters with seamless aluminum gutters on single story house.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 01/18/2016

Thank you for recognizing the hard work and effort our team puts into all of our projects. We love sharing these reviews with our team to celebrate recognition by our valued clients. Thank you for keeping us in mind for future work also.

11/08/2015

Michael H.

We needed our roof replaced and Mr. Roofing highly recommended. They came to give an estimate, and gave us a reasonable ball-park estimate. Two weeks later, after asking them repeatedly for the quote, they came with a quote which was nearly double their original ball-park estimate, and more than twice what other roofers quoted. I have no idea why they are charging so much, but we decided to go with another roofing company. Also, it was very hard to get a response from Mr. Roofing. It took nearly two weeks and two follow-ups to get a response from them.

Description of Work
We need our roof replaced.

Work Completed On 10/15/2015

Hello [Member name removed]; Thank you for the opportunity to provide an estimate for you. I appreciate your feedback because it will allow me to refresh our project advisors training of best practices to take care of our prospective clients. It appears that our project advisor didn't have the opportunity to meet after your initial appointment. We encourage the follow up meeting to explain our recommendations - not all roof systems are the same. The danger is that a lost is lost in translation - not even I was born with a roofing manual in my head. Your comment "I have no idea why they are charging so much..." could have been clarified with the opportunity to meet. I looked at your estimate and our project advisor recommended the thermoplastic roof system with blown in insulation. The thermoplastic roof system is the best membrane for a flat roof. This system has a bigger initial investment than traditional roof systems but then you eliminate the life cycle cost of basic asphalt roofs. The blown in insulation is a good investment to help you with your energy costs. I apologize that it was hard to get our project advisor to respond. I will find out more about that because that is not acceptable and not how we have built our reputation for good service. I hope you have a good experience with the contractor you chose.

08/15/2015

Helen O.

I got 3 bids on my roofing project and one of them was from Mr. Roofing. Their estimator seemed to be not as thorough as the other estimators and not very detail oriented in examining our roof, sunlight seals, etc. The other companies showed me photos they took of my roof when they examined it where seals were broken, sunlight had cracks that could be a problem in the future and a chimney needed its top replaced (rusted out). They discussed these issues with me at length. When I specifically asked Mr. roofing's adjuster how these items looked he said fine except he'd recommend resealing the skylights. I got the impression he hadn't looked at the chimney pipes or the skylight areas carefully. He was thorough in explaining the products they used. He was vague on when he'd get back to me with a bid and ended up submitting it days after he said he would. My overall impression was because he seemed lax about details on my estimate I didn't have confidence in him and consequently his company, They also came in $6000 higher than the competitors I interviewed and ultimately chose to go with.

Description of Work
Their estimator came out to give me a bid to replace my roof.

Work Completed On 07/09/2015

07/13/2015

Lori F.

Very considerate and competent staff. When we need a new roof we will use them.

Description of Work
Cleaned and patched DuroLast roof on apt building

Category roofing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 06/25/2015

Hello [Member name removed]; Thank you for your review and the opportunity to earn your business.

Roofing, shingles, wood shakes, clay tile, metal, stone coated steel tile, slate, low slope roof systems, single ply roof membrane, seamless gutters systems, carpentry, chimney caps, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning, & siding, solar grid tied integration, solar installation, solar panels, & attic insulation.

Foam roofs