California New York Express Movers

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2009

3.9

Full service long distance movers, Highly competitive rates. NO subcontractors are used in any way, the job is being handled by us solely from start to finish. US DOT #795816....

Carry-All Movers

With over 30+ years of moving experience, we are here to help you move anywhere here in the Bay area.

MC Movers

Specializing in all phases of LOCAL moving services- packing, loading, unloading, and more! Residential and commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Green Machine Delivery Services

We offer Commercial and Residential moving and relocation services. We're fully licensed and insured. our vehicle fleet includes 14ft, 20ft, and 26ft box trucks. We Charge an hourly rate for most services. We handle both pre planned and last minute moving requests. You can expect us to Have a Dolly and blankets, as well as other packaging supplies such as shrink wrap and tape. We can also supply Boxes of all sizes, Including Wardrobe boxes and other specialized boxes. our headquarters are split between SF and Downtown Oakland for better client accessibility. We handle moves of all sizes, from studios to mini mansions, we have the Manpower to get it done! we also offer full assembly and disassembly services upon request. Our rates are very straightforward with no hidden fees. for small moves we charge $105hr for 2 movers with a 14ft box truck. $125 for 2 movers with a 20ft box truck. $155 for 3 movers with a 20ft box truck. $185 for 3 movers with a 26ft truck. Generally if you have to access your unit through a stairwell, an elevator, or long hallways, you will need 3 movers. Our staff is Reliable and Professional. All staff are fully vaccinated and will wear masks the entire duration of the service. When we promise you a start time, we keep our word! Submit your request for a quick quote and to reserve your spot on our schedule.Thank You

12/22/2014

They were really good to work with. I had one contact person the whole time. I didn't have to deal with dispatchers and deal with separate people for quotes. That was really helpful for me.

Description of Work
They moved me from California to New York.

07/02/2014

Couldn't have been better! Crew was fast and professional on both ends, Estimate was right on and everything arrived in great shape, right when promised! communication prior to the move was terrfic- every question cheerfully and quickly answered.

Description of Work
packed up a 700 sq ft apartment in NYC and unpacked in LA

02/27/2014

I was impressed by the efficiency of their estimator and the speed and carefulness of the movers. Estimate and final charges were identical.

Description of Work
They moved contents of my NY apartment - many many books, some antique furniture, dishes and housewares - to a storage locker in San Francisco (Daly City).

02/07/2014

After one month on the east coast, I found an apartment and requested my delivery. That is when I discovered it was still in CA. The truck left San Francisco and stopped in Los Angeles where it was unloaded and reloaded for its journey to NYC. Once in NYC the truck was unloaded and repacked on a smaller truck. When my delivery finally arrived, the back half of my sweeper was gone - just missing. T...

Description of Work
Picked up my shipment of boxes, ironing board, vacuum cleaner and cat condo in Santa Rosa for shipment from San Francisco to NYC. The shipment was to be stored in NYC for a month or until I found a place to live.

11/18/2013

We paid for CA-NY Express to pack and unpack our things, and paid them to crate our TVs, chandelier, paintings, etc. The only good thing about this moving company is they showed up on time on both ends. That's where it ends. We had broken TVs, damaged paintings, a damaged chandelier, a missing wardrobe box and countless other broken or damaged items, including an expensive oriental rug that had ch...

Description of Work
They packed and unpacked our stuff and moved us from Brooklyn to CA.

Category moving companies

Long distance moving Specialists - Get a Quote!

MasterCard, American Express, Discover