Blaylock Transport

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2010

742 Serra Dr

South San Francisco, CA 94080

We are a local Family owned company, Professional Affordable with Quality Honorable service Moving & Labor Professionals Logistics office moves and much much more,, advice is the key to saving Time and money call any time We have over 20 years of experience, helping the bay save time and money

08/14/2015

Liz H.

Tim took the time to call and give me the names of other movers who might be able to help.

Description of Work
Unfortunately, I had to change the date of my move at the last minute so they couldn't change their schedule. Tim was very helpful in referring me to another moving company.

12/18/2014

Jason Y.

10/19/2014

Rasmi D.

Never use their service, just talk over phone, he can not meet timeline and schedule.

09/29/2014

Tabanitha M.

Initially there was a misunderstanding regarding pricing, because of unclear wording in the Angie's List Deal I used for Blaylock Transport. The deal I purchased was for labor only; from the wording I thought it was a full service offer. In spite of this, Tim was able to work with me to modify the deal in a way that worked out for both of us. He and his helper were friendly, punctual, and hustled their butts off to get the job done. They handled the delicate items with care, but still managed to move quickly. If you hire Blaylock, it's best to communicate by phone. I sent a few emails via Angie's List that Tim says he never got; Tim says he sent me a few messages that I never received.

Description of Work
Full-service move from storage facility to apartment; disassembled & reassembled a bed; transferred items between two apartments on the same floor.

09/29/2014

Emily N.

Tim and Robert arrived on time and quickly got to work loading up our things from the first stop into their truck after introductions. We had an anxious dog who was a little nervous about the move and they also made sure to ask her name and greet her. After we loaded up the first house we all made our way to the second residence where the bulk of the items were stored in the garage. Tim and Robert came with all of the right supplies and were able to load up 4 dressers, 2 queen beds, many bed frames, and a plethora of boxes and other odd shaped items. They were friendly to everyone they met at each stop and made sure to ask when unsure of what was staying or going. Once at the final stop they swiftly unloaded everything and all furniture and houses remained in one piece and unscathed! We had a great experience with Tim and Robert and will be sure to recommend them to anyone we come into contact with. It really was a pleasure to work with them.

Description of Work
Blaylock Transport moved my fiance and I from each of our households into one home in a timely, professional and friendly manner.

09/10/2014

Anna Z.

Description of Work
Rearranged furniture throughout house

02/28/2014

k A.

Our house remodeling required three separate visits from Blaylock Movers. On this third time, Tim and his son-in-law arrived on time, as usual. They proceeded to move the boxes and furniture with care as to not damage the newly installed carpet and newly painted walls. Care was also taken to shield one piece of furniture from the rain as it was transported. It was first class. If I had more moving to do, I would not hesitate to contact Blaylock Movers again.

Description of Work
Moved furniture back into position after house remodel.

11/18/2013

k A.

Tim Blaylock is a gregarious on-the-go person. He had a helper or helper both times which I view as a safety plus. He was careful with what had to be moved and set blankets on the newly installed carpeting to move boxes and furniture. Move in and move out each took less than two hours. I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
In preparation for a house remodel, in May I contracted with Blaylock to move furniture and boxes into either the garage or to parts of the house that would not be remodelled. In November, most of the boxes and furniture were moved back. This was a single story move from one side of the house to another. I viewed this as a two part job but, in reality, were two separate contracts.

09/06/2013

Cindy C.

His helper didn't get here for another hour and was of little help. I feel bad because Tim knows what he is doing and fit every single piece of furniture into the containers that I needed. He was great...But there was a lot of talking and that extended the time. He said the talking would not effect the cost but then when all was said and done he said he could take another hour and a half in cash and pay his helper or I could give him a credit card #. Thankfully I had $98.00 in cash and he wrote me a receipt. All is well but the helper made me nervous, stayed in my house talking on his phone and was of little help to Tim. I'd use Tim again because he knows what he's doing but the helper thing gives me the creeps, .he wanted to know if I put the same code into all of the locks on the containers. I will lose sleep tonight worrying about the containers until they are picked up....

Description of Work
I hired Tim Blaylock and a helper to load (3) containers for storage, Tim showed up on time and immediately started working.

11/15/2012

Jack M.

Time was professional & punctual. I called him personally to let him know why we did not select him. He was appreciative of the response.

Description of Work
I got Tim to come out to quote a moving job for our office. We were moving the manufacturing area to another building about 500 yards away. He was professional & the quote was one of the best. I decided to go with another moving company due to the number of men/trucks that were supplied.

09/23/2012

Margaret N.

I hired Tim and his helpers to move my furniture from my house into a POD and then a couple of weeks back into my house. Before the first move Tim call and gave me a lot of tips on what I would need and how to prep for the moves. He was very conscientious with my belongings which I greatly appreciated. He is quite loquacious which made the experience fun. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
moving furniture from my house to a POD and then back into my house two weeks later.

09/21/2012

Lloyd C.

I called several weeks before the move to schedule it. Made the appointment but kind of expected a follow-up a few days before to confirm. I called on the Sunday before the move (a Tuesday) and confirmed. They arrived right on time. I suggested using the garage entrance. I'd forgotten that the day would also be garbage day in the subdivision I was in and they'd have to move their truck several times. They still had to a few times for neighbors but that went pretty well. They were on time and I was generally well prepared. I'd boxed up almost everything and anything not boxed I would move later. They did a great job. They were very careful, especially when moving items down the three flights of stairs. I have a California King-sized Tempurpedic bed, the motion kind like a hospital bed, and they were able to take that apart and re-build it properly. That mattress weighs a ton (okay, maybe a slight exaggeration) and they had little trouble getting that down three flights of stairs. Nothing was broken, nothing lost in the local move. It took a bit longer than I'd planned but they were working pretty much non-stop, they weren't slacking off any. I've just not moved to/from a multi-floor place in a decade or more and didn't factor in the extra time for stairs. They made sure I was happy before leaving and everything I wanted them to re-assemble they did. I'd be willing to hire them again.

Description of Work
Moving from a three story, three bedroom, two and a half bath townhome with two living areas into a single-story, two bedroom apartment (ground floor).

08/10/2011

Courtney S.

They were great. They were really good. The price was reasonable. They help me load few stuff from a condo into something I couldn't move myself, and they help me move it. They did a very good job, and they were very reasonable. They were on time. Their price was fair and good.

Description of Work
I hired Baylock Transport way back in January to move few stuff.

11/26/2010

Jennifer T.

Tim's family run company did beyond a great job on our move. They were on time, came prepared with all the necessary equipment to move some heavy furniture down a tight set of stairs from a second story condo. They did the work quickly, and had given us tips to facilitate this including where to find the best deal on boxes, etc. for packing (Home Depot). When moving the furniture into the new place, he had taken the time to bring extra furniture pads to protect the floor, wore shoe covers anytime they had to step on the carpet, and even took the time to protect the walls when placing our leaning bookcases in place. Tim's company also provides a cleaning service, which we utilized to finish up at our old place. They did a great job, and the prices on both services are extremely competitive. I would recommend Tim's company very highly, and would use him without hesitation in the future.

Description of Work
Moved all furniture and boxes from a 2 bedroom second story condo and detached one car garage to a one level house (local move, approx. 15 miles) using a 26 foot truck. Cleaned the condo; vacuumed, cleaned counters and floors, oven and fridge. The price included both the moving and the cleaning service.

The Junkluggers of San Francisco & The Peninsula

We save the world one lug at a time because we are eco-friendly. We focus on donating, recycling and repurposing what we haul. Nationally, The Junkluggers keeps 70% of what we haul out of the landfills. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! If our estimate ends up being too high when completed, we'll reduce the price appropriately. If we estimated too low, we'll honor our quote. Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Anaw Hauling

We offer quality and affordable hauling services. We specialize in the following services: Apartment or House Clean out (want that deposit back?) Garage and Basement Clean Out Demolition of Decks, Fences, Concrete, etc. Haul Away of any and all Debris Large and Small Appliance Removal Garden Clean Up and Waste Removal Trim Trees and other Garden Work Power Wash your home, etc. And much more, just ask us! We are insured up to 2 million! Anything you need just give us a call!

Junk King South San Francisco

Junk King provides full service junk removal and hauling services. We help you clear unwanted clutter from your home or business. Junk King is the #1 Top-rated junk removal company that's locally owned and operated. You only pay for the amount of space your items take up in our truck. Because our trucks are 20% larger than our competitors, you get more value at every price point. As an environmentally friendly junk removal company, we reuse, donate, or recycle up to 60% of everything we pick up. You have more important things to do than get rid of your junk. We're here to give your kingdom back. Call us at (650) 238-9993 or book online today at https://www.junk-king.com

Home Healthcare - In-home Services
    Home Healthcare - Independent Living
    Longterm Care - Assisted Living
    Rentals - Vans
    Rentals - Trucks
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
    10.%

My services include office moves, logistics transport/high value, trade show moves, will calls, hot shots, and even air freight. Professional packaging. Home Staging , Local out of state full service moves. We offer Moving and labor too, Loading your truck or pod to trailers , So many way to help , We are a very diversified Company Help is a phone call away, So call first for helpful tips to save you Time . and well $money. And always have a great day

Call first so we can help you save, No services not offerd helping anyone in need we allso offer moving for elderly and low income, Vets, Families plus one free move, per month, To anyone in need ,, This to honor,, all Americans,,,,,,,,,,,, thank you for your Time