Long Beach Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1957 • With Angi since May 2005

2525 Cerritos Ave

Signal Hill, CA 90755

Long Beach Heating & Air Conditioning incorporated in 1957 and was formerly American Heating Company in the early 1940's. At that time a service call was $5.00, a thermostat cost $15.95, a brand new dual Wall furnace was $39.95, We were located at 5057 Long Beach Blvd. and our phone number was 20-4985. 62 years later American Heating lives on and not much has changed. We are 4 blocks from the original location, our phone number is 424-4985, and a service call has only increased less than $1 dollar a year! Long Beach Heating and Air Conditioning is without a doubt the most reliable HVAC company in Long Beach. We remain locally owned & operated by Tom White, who started working for the company in 1978. Our Motto is "Big enough to take care of your needs, but small enough to give you personalized service" Today's technology and the reliability of years past....

10/04/2021

Mark C.

Excellent work and professional service. From initial service call request, to timing on technician arriving and completing work. Highly satisfied with work completed.

Description of Work
Serviced existing AC units at commerical building in Los Alamitos

03/18/2021

Angelica K.

I was referred to LBHA by my property manager/real estate agent. Apparently, most of the agents in Long Beach refer them. I wanted to install heating/air for my rental property. Dave Sandoval, VP of LBHA, sent me a proposal, was very professional, flexible and honest. My attic space was too small to install central H/A so Dave suggested the Samsung Ductless Split Systems for the rooms. I am very pleased with their work, professionalism, my tenants are happy and I will refer Long Beach Heating and Air to friends!

Description of Work
Heating and Air

11/20/2020

KRISTIN C.

Its been two years and minisplits are still not functional due to improper installation and one faulty (noisy) blower. Response time is very poor. I paid 10K for three units. Sometimes I don't get a call back at all. I'm not sure if these Bryant units are terrible or the company just doesn't know enough about mini split technology to be installing and servicing these units. They did extend my warranty due to all the problems but that is not helpful when the units are so unreliable. I will tell you that it is 68 degrees outdoors and I'm opening windows to try to warm my house while wearing a down jacket.

Description of Work
installation of mini splits

09/19/2020

Barbara L.

It went very well. My technician, James Kilpatrick, went above and beyond and vacuumed out the well below the compressor fan in the outside unit, as well as washing the furnace filter before placing it back in the drawer.

Description of Work
Annual air conditioner and furnace maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the feedback. We will be sure to give James some recognition. Glad we could be of service to you.

07/23/2020

Kathy M.

The communication to install was very good. The installers came exactly when we were told. They registered all the products for us. The final inspector complimented the company on a job well done.

Description of Work
Move & install new gas furnace to the attic and install new AC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Appreciate your kind words and your effort to leave a wonderful review. Glad we could be of service.

05/29/2020

Jose B.

It went well the two guys that came to do the job were on time and very knowledgeable of what they were doing. Very polite and easy to talk to, I would definitely give them a call back if I need any other services. Highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
Replace my dryer vent pipe

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for taking time to leave a good review for our company. It's greatly appreciated. Give us a call if you should need us again.

10/27/2019

Jan K.

Excellent attentive and professional from Mario. On the spot, I signed up for the 3 year maintenance service.

Description of Work
Routine maintenance of my furnace & A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for such wonderful feed back. I will be sure to give Mario recognition for his amazing service.

10/07/2019

Lloyd G.

They examined furnace and AC and provided estimate to replace.

Description of Work
Check furnace and AC condenser. Proved quotation on new furnace and AC. Added Freon to AC.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a good review. Glad we could be of service to you.

08/24/2019

Martha G.

Very well. Impressed with the tech's ability to diagnose and replace the worn part. All done to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Motor assist capacitor replacement.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. It means a lot when someone leaves a good review. Glad we could help you out.

06/18/2018

Kent R.

Good price without the complicated hard sell I got from others. The work was completed promptly and professionally within a reasonable time. Helpful followup visit.

Description of Work
New heating, air conditioning,and ducting.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to write us a good review. So glad we could give you the service you were looking for.

All Four Seasons AC & Heating

Established in 2000, All Four Seasons has distinguished itself as a commercial, residential and industrial air conditioning and heating industry. As a family owned and operated company, fully licensed, bonded and insured, we strive to always exceed the expectations of our customers through integrity-based service and a high moral work ethic. Honesty, integrity and customer satisfaction are the foundations upon which we operate. All of our employees and technicians are handpicked and trained to the highest level of expertise and professionalism. In addition, we are EPA and OSHA certified. We certainly understand that you have many choices in HVAC service solutions, and we invite you to experience the All Four Seasons difference. From the most complex installations, to routine service and maintenance, you deserve to be comfortable at home or work, and All Four Seasons is there for you all year round. Give us a call today.

Total Home Environmental HVAC

Choose Total Home Environmental for the Best Heating and Cooling Services in Torrance. When you have a malfunctioning air conditioner, you will more than likely do whatever it takes to get it working properly again. You don’t want to have to fix it by yourself, so your first move should be to find a company you can trust. We are that company at Total Home Environmental. We have been in the business for years, so we really know our way around air conditioners, heaters, and HVAC in general. You can call us at 310-272-5701 to find out more about us and to see why you should turn to us as your next air conditioning company in Torrance, CA.

Offers by Total Home Environmental HVAC on Angi
    H.L. Moe Co., Inc

H.L. Moe Co. or "Moe Plumbing" is led by Michael C. Davis. As owner and President, Michael is focused on two areas of the business. First and foremost, he is committed to continuing the same founding principles that were put in place by Herb Moe and passed down from his father, Charles Davis. Mike's second area of focus is on his employees and their professional development. Although each plumber is required to complete a five-year training program, the company provides additional education and training to ensure that the entire project team is knowledgeable about the latest and most advanced techniques and technology in the industry.

Offers by H.L. Moe Co., Inc on Angi
    CA
    California: Contractors
    03/31/2023
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available

Residential, Commercial, Heating & AC, Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Residential Savings Agreements, Preventative Maintenance, Ductwork, Thermostats, Indoor Air Quality & Zoning Systems, Ductless or Mini Split Systems, Wall Heaters, Package Units, Heat Pumps, High Efficiency Equipment. Factory Authorized Bryant Dealer.

Asbestos Removal