Long Beach Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1957 • With Angi since May 2005

Awards & Badges

2525 Cerritos Ave

Signal Hill, CA 90755

Long Beach Heating & Air Conditioning incorporated in 1957 and was formerly American Heating Company in the early 1940's. At that time a service call was $5.00, a thermostat cost $15.95, a brand new dual Wall furnace was $39.95, We were located at 5057 Long Beach Blvd. and our phone number was 20-4985. 62 years later American Heating lives on and not much has changed. We are 4 blocks from the original location, our phone number is 424-4985, and a service call has only increased less than $1 dollar a year! Long Beach Heating and Air Conditioning is without a doubt the most reliable HVAC company in Long Beach. We remain locally owned & operated by Tom White, who started working for the company in 1978. Our Motto is "Big enough to take care of your needs, but small enough to give you personalized service" Today's technology and the reliability of years past....

HVAC Companies (133)air duct cleaning (8)insulation (5)dryer vent cleaning (2)water heaters (2)home inspection (2)

03/18/2021

I was referred to LBHA by my property manager/real estate agent. Apparently, most of the agents in Long Beach refer them. I wanted to install heating/air for my rental property. Dave Sandoval, VP of LBHA, sent me a proposal, was very professional, flexible and honest. My attic space was too small to install central H/A so Dave suggested the Samsung Ductless Split Systems for the rooms. I am very p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating and Air

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2021

11/20/2020

Its been two years and minisplits are still not functional due to improper installation and one faulty (noisy) blower. Response time is very poor. I paid 10K for three units. Sometimes I don't get a call back at all. I'm not sure if these Bryant units are terrible or the company just doesn't know enough about mini split technology to be installing and servicing these units. They did extend my warr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installation of mini splits

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

09/19/2020

It went very well. My technician, James Kilpatrick, went above and beyond and vacuumed out the well below the compressor fan in the outside unit, as well as washing the furnace filter before placing it back in the drawer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual air conditioner and furnace maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

Thank you for the feedback. We will be sure to give James some recognition. Glad we could be of service to you.

07/23/2020

The communication to install was very good. The installers came exactly when we were told. They registered all the products for us. The final inspector complimented the company on a job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move & install new gas furnace to the attic and install new AC

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

Appreciate your kind words and your effort to leave a wonderful review. Glad we could be of service.

05/29/2020

It went well the two guys that came to do the job were on time and very knowledgeable of what they were doing. Very polite and easy to talk to, I would definitely give them a call back if I need any other services. Highly recommend them!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace my dryer vent pipe

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

Thank you for taking time to leave a good review for our company. It's greatly appreciated. Give us a call if you should need us again.

10/27/2019

Excellent attentive and professional from Mario. On the spot, I signed up for the 3 year maintenance service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine maintenance of my furnace & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2019

Thank you for such wonderful feed back. I will be sure to give Mario recognition for his amazing service.

10/07/2019

They examined furnace and AC and provided estimate to replace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check furnace and AC condenser. Proved quotation on new furnace and AC. Added Freon to AC.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

Really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a good review. Glad we could be of service to you.

08/24/2019

Very well. Impressed with the tech's ability to diagnose and replace the worn part. All done to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Motor assist capacitor replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. It means a lot when someone leaves a good review. Glad we could help you out.

06/18/2018

Good price without the complicated hard sell I got from others. The work was completed promptly and professionally within a reasonable time. Helpful followup visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New heating, air conditioning,and ducting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us a good review. So glad we could give you the service you were looking for.

06/14/2018

Everything went well EXCEPT two calls to the company. One of four women who answer calls is beyond unprofessional. I told her that I needed to confirm the installation date with the person who gave me an estimate, her response was, "well, you will just have to wait for him to call you back" in a tone and attitude of an immature teenager as if she was answering calls from her bed lying down. Both t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2018

Glad you are happy with your install. I'm sorry for any unprofessionalism you may have incurred. We pride ourselves on good and friendly service. The estimators are responsible for schedule dates and times and unfortunately they are in and out of the office all day, but they are good at returning phone calls. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review so we may work on anything that we may...

Residential, Commercial, Heating & AC, Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Residential Savings Agreements, Preventative Maintenance, Ductwork, Thermostats, Indoor Air Quality & Zoning Systems, Ductless or Mini Split Systems, Wall Heaters, Package Units, Heat Pumps, High Efficiency Equipment. Factory Authorized Bryant Dealer.

Asbestos Removal