Broadway Locksmith Shop

With Angi since May 2007

4.3

3199 E Pacific Coast Hwy 103

Signal Hill, CA 90755

For over 25 years, we have served the Long Beach area as a locksmith service company. We offer emergency, automotive, residential, and commercial solutions. Call today for our locksmith services!

07/13/2017

LORENA E.

Only gave them a one star because no stars is not a choice. I called and , just like another reviewer, felt like I was bothering the woman making my appointment. Made an appointment for the next day at 8:00 AM. Waited until 9:30 AM, I had been calling since 8:00 AM then realized they open at 9:00, and then went to work. Finally got through at 9:30 and received the same "bothered" customer service. Was given another appointment after Raul "forgot to show up at our house", but would not discount our service for the inconvenience. WILLNOT USE THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
Needed a new key for my mailbox.

01/21/2017

STEVE A.

It went fine.

Description of Work
No big deal. About $25 for keys. But they got em right when others failed to do so.

01/27/2010

kim H.

Bought my locks at Lowes in the morning called the locksmith he arrived on time at 3pm and was done with all the work by 4:15 without any snags. Very happy with the results - it is great just using one key for 5 locks! And my 1930's house feels more secure with modern deadbolts. Would recommend Broadway without reservations.

Description of Work
Replaced one entry lock and one deadbolt. Repaired one very old deadbolt, and installed one new deadbolt. Also keyed all the above locks and one entry lock to one key.

11/27/2009

Bill M.

Was referred to Broadway Locksmith by another Angie's List locksmith. I called, made the appointment for early December but a few hours later Tom, the owner and safe and vault technician called and said he could come over right away if that was convenient for me. He arrived and I got to watch a real professional at work. It was an amazing experience. Tom has 40+ years in his profession and is a perfect gentleman and knows what he is doing. Perfect experience!

Description of Work
Needed and S&G lock serviced. This is a mechanical combination lock for a vault.

10/29/2009

Cynthia O.

Tom came to my house to fix the front door lock about three weeks prior to the Nov. '09 elections. The owners of the home I rent sent him (thus the $0 cost). Once he finished, he came into my kitchen where I sat drinking coffee and reading the paper and began a frightening, unannounced, lecture about my lawn signs in support of a presidential candiate, a state-wide initiative, and a local initiative. He told me that I deserved to be yelled at in this way because putting my signs on my lawn were not keeping my opinions to myself. I will NEVER use this company again and neither should you.

Description of Work
Front door lock needed to be fixed.

08/16/2009

Keith M.

Fantastic. Showed up on time and did the work quickly and professionally. They showed up within hours of being called!

Description of Work
Fixed a broken lock and re-keyed other locks.

03/27/2008

Jan C.

It went very well. When I called for an appointment, they offered to come out the same day. Tom was about 10 minutes early and completed the work very quickly. He was very professional.

Description of Work
Tom changed the locks on the front and back doors and made several additional keys for me.

05/08/2007

SHERRY H.

Had a really good experience. This company was referred to me by my apartment manager. Figured she had many contacts for services that we might need for our new condo. I was able to get same-day service, and when I arrived at the condo about 10 minutes early, and locksmith was already there. In addition to rekeying the locks, he provided some guidance on how secure some of our lock configurations were, and some additional info about locks and knobs in general. He completed the work promptly.

Description of Work
Rekeyed 7 locks in newly purchased condo.

Armor Safe Mobile Keys & Locksmith

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Locksmith at your Door

Locksmith at your Door is a 24/7 locksmith service that offers emergency, residential, commercial and auto services within Southern California. Our technicians are experienced, knowledgeable, and professional and can help you with any of your locksmith needs. We specialize in lock rekey, lock replacement and installation, car or house lockout, eviction, opening safes or vaults and much more. We will be pleased to assist you just give us a call today to schedule one of our technicians to come assist you with any of your locksmith needs. 562-552-2024

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Crecom Locksmith

Our goal is to build the mostpositive reputation with out customers. Honesty and Reliability are the two words which we have firmly in our business mind. Residential & Commercial Locksmith Service & Emergency Locksmith Service.

Visa, MasterCard, Check

LOCKSMITH SERVICES FOR FAST FOOD CHAINS, RESTAURANTS, BOATS, RESIDENTIAL, PLANES, BANKS, SHOPPING, RETAIL CHAINS, MALLS AND MOTORCYCLES.