AMEN Pest Control

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2015

3435 Ocean Park Blvd Ste 107

Santa Monica, CA 90405

AMEN Pest Control provides environmentally-friendly pest control solutions for commercial properties and residential owners in the Los Angeles area. Seasoned professionals with 20 years of experience provide expert service and sales for executive, commercial, and residential accounts (property managers, real estate brokers and agents, homeowners, sellers in escrow, etc.) to protect your family and the environment in all things related to pest control, including recovering from infestation....

pest control (15)

08/13/2020

After going back and forth with the admin to find a time that wasn't a 2 hour window for an interview to see if Amen Extermination was the right company for us we were given a specific time. 15 min. after their scheduled arrival I had to call them to see where they were and if I could help them find parking so we could have our appointment. They then called me back to say the exterminator would be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent Extermination

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2020

07/27/2020

it went very well, not only exterminated the roaches but provided lots of education on process and products used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
extermintation of roaches

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

06/24/2020

I just want to take time out and let Amen Pest Control (Especially Eugene) what an excellent job and customer service they have provided us. When our property management firm called and let Eugene know that we had a pest problem, he came out right away. It was late in the day, and his work truck was in the shop. But Eugene borrowed a car just to make it out to our house the same day. Eugene was ve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent Problem / Rat-mice

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

07/24/2018

I asked them to do a monthly service. And I always told them to call me before they come. I happen to be home one day and I saw truck driver and he sprayed just in the front. I advised them about it and they jsut asked if I would like to discontinue the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for a monthly pest control service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2017

07/24/2017

They inspect the property and determined how the mice was getting in. They set up traps and removed the mice. They set a time to monitor the property to make sure that I had no other problems. I also hired them for monthly spraying for other pest and wasps.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Amen Pest control assist with a problem with mice.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2017

06/19/2017

Purchased a Angie's list special for bimonthly service. My neighbor used this company and recommended them. I waited 2 weeks for them to call me for the 1st service and when I did not get a call, I called them and they responded promptly with an apology. Sprayed exterior including garage, removed spider webs, bee hives and surveyed interior area for insects on initial visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bimonthly exterior & interior pest control for spiders, ants, bugs

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2017

05/01/2017

Friendly, on time, thorough. Company has a mom and pop feel. Would consider using them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control for ants, spiders, stinkbugs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

11/29/2015

Prompt, communicative, efficient and took care of it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took care of my cockroach problem and answered all my questions. I was horrified that I had them and they made it as Easy as possible.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2015

05/30/2015

As is usually the case for me, I had very little time to address some termite damage I discovered near the back door of my rental home before my new renters moved in the following week. I found AMEN on Angie's List on Saturday morning and gave them a call, intending to leave a message, but they answered! I told them my situation and short time frame, intending to set up an appointment on Monday, b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite inspection, spot treatment, preventative treatment, general pest control.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2015

Thanks for the review. AMEN Pest Control looks forward to continue doing business with you!

04/02/2015

we ended up not having any issues, Very honest and upfront. he didnt try to rip me off like the last company. will call for any pest needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
George came out to my property to check for termites

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2014

Thanks!

Pest control & exterminating.