American Relocation & Logistics

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2010

3.7

At American Relocation & Logistics, we know what it’s like to move. We know about the stress, critical timing and organizational challenges involved. Our experts are trained to help with packing, storage, transportation and other specialized needs. With our stellar reputation and years of experience, you will enjoy peace of mind and the confidence of knowing your belongings will arrive on time and intact....

SOS Moving

Welcome to SOS Moving Company. Providing trusted USA Moving Services, we are committed to high quality professional service and your 100% satisfaction. Visit our website at sosmovingla.net for more! SOS Moving is an established LA-based moving company. We are handling moves of any complexity: whether you are moving to a new house, or relocating your office and business, we will make this process fast, simple, and efficient.

All Service Moving

Award winning Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. We provide the best trained and highest quality service on the West Coast. Featured on the front page of the Oregonian. Winners of the American Moving & Storage Association Enterprise award! Highest rated company on Yelp and Google. The only actual certified GREEN moving company by the sustainability association; All Service Moving provides professional household and commercial relocation services. Our crews are well trained, drug tested and background checked. We specialize in large homes/offices and challenging situations. ASM provides a specialty long distance moving service that you can not find anywhere else. We also move pianos and provide storage and equipment to meet your needs. We do not use day labor and we provide an efficient and high quality service. Let us impress you. Find us in Los Angeles CA, Portland Oregon and Seattle Washington.

Offers by All Service Moving on Angi
Roy Mathis Moving

Started in 1945 we have been moving families in Southern California for over 70 years. We are family owned/operated and never hire subcontractors to do our work. We offer personalized service and have the experience to manage what most companies can't. Assembly/disassembly, antiques, removing tv mountings, professional packing/unpacking, senior centers, professional loading of rental trucks and storage containers, etc. When you have been in the industry as long as us you learn how to save each customer the most money as well as where to avoid any hiccups on move day. Give me or Ava a call/email and we can help you save money with less hassle and stress.

06/17/2014

The move went well with the loading out of the van by three people including the driver (Larry). Larry controlled all of the moving with some one else controlling the packing. The gentleman who packed the pictures and antiques also serviced the grandfather clock which wasn't part of his job. He request additional money for doing that. Larry set him straight on that not happening. I was very impres...

Description of Work
American Relocation & Logistics moved us from Pomona, CA to Rathdrum, Idaho. The move was estimated to be min of 4 day with a possible 10 days. The provider packed all my antiques and pictures with myself packing the rest. All the loading and unloading was preformed by the provider.

07/25/2013

I had a representative out to give me an estimate for cost of moving across the country from California to Indiana. He was prompt, courteous, and professional. However, I chose to go with another company as their ratings on Angie's List were higher and the reviews spoke better of the company.

Description of Work
Estimate cost of cross country move.

12/18/2012

They were wonderful. The price was competative. They packed everythign with great care. It was even fun having them around.

Description of Work
They moved my home cross-country.

09/11/2012

hey were one of two companies who came out and gave me an estimate. I thought from the thoroughness of the estimator that their price would be higher than the other one's, who's guy was easygoing and laidback. Not so. This company came in with a very reasonable price to move a 5 bedroom house of stuff, about $1800. We had to move the date twice because of delays in escrow closing; both times the l...

Description of Work
They moved a 5 bedroom house of stuff to another home, from Agoura Hills to Santa Rosa Valley/Camarillo.

09/06/2012

They showed up early which may not sound like such a bad thing for some people. For us, it was not a good thing. They did an okay job. I would say that they were a little careless in certain areas like stacking things up that are are too heavy on top of other things. I had a few things that were lost, which for the life of me, make no sense such as lampshades.

Description of Work
I used American Moving and Storage in Anaheim last April for moving services.

Category moving companies

Moving & storage facilities.