Assembly Masters

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2010

27061 Crossglade Ave

Santa Clarita, CA 91351

On-site furniture assembly (all brands), fitness equipment assembly (Treadmills, Elliptical Machines, Exercise bikes, etc.) and sporting good assembly (Table Tennis, Portable Basketball Goals, Ping Pong Tables, Table Tennis Tables, etc... Professional assembly service at your home or

10/22/2017

Peter J.

Wow - Alvaro gave us a 15 minutes heads up and arrived on time. He put together two wardrobes that we had delivered from Ikea earlier in the day in about 1/10th the time it would have taken me to do it. Alvaro shared with me that he was one of the people responsible for assembling the display units at the Ikea shop in Burbank, so he definitely knows what he's doing! Extremely professional, punctual and financially affordable. I will definitely use them again the next time I have to put something together (which seems endless these days...)!

Description of Work
Assembly of two wardrobes ordered and delivered by Ikea

04/15/2016

Kathy D.

Description of Work
Assembled 15 Ikea kitchen cabinets. They really did excellent work.

11/03/2015

STEVE R.

Description of Work
Put a dresser together.

06/17/2014

TIFFANY M.

We mail ordered a large 10 foot trampoline and when the box arrived, I realized that it would be difficult to assemble. I also wanted to make sure it was assembled properly because of safety issues. I didn't even realize that companies like Assembly Masters existed and found them by doing a search. I left a voicemail and email message requesting a quote. About an hour later, I received an email with a price quote and all of the details and logistics to schedule an appointment. I was able to schedule an appointment that would take place a few days later and provided credit card info to secure the appointment. The trampoline box was in the general area of where we wanted it set up. The tech arrived on time with all of the tools needed and handled everything from unpacking the box to assembly of the trampoline, which took about 2 hours.

Description of Work
Assembled a 10' trampoline with enclosure.

05/16/2014

Reboot N.

Assembly Masters was wonderful to work with. Although we had a last minute request, Todd was super accommodating and fit us into his schedule the day of! Charges were very affordable. Kimo, the assembler, was right on time. Would highly recommend this company and will use them again for our future assembly needs.

Description of Work
Assembly of IKEA Business/ Conference Room furniture. 6 chairs and 1 conference room table.

07/01/2013

Stacy C.

I was referred to Assembly Masters by Meathead Movers, who had recently moved me into my new home. (IKEA.com couldn't refer me to anyone in my area.) Everything from first phone contact tofinal completion went more smoothly than I could have imagined. The phone service was cordial and professional. I called on a Friday and was told I would receive a phone call back on Monday to see if my desired date for assembly was available. The call was returned as promised, and I got the date I requested. I got a call a few days in advance to confirm the window of time (3-6 pm arrival). On the day, I received a call from the assembler to let me know his arrival time, which was within the window. He arrived on time, was very courteous and incredibly efficient and tidy. The job was completed in two hours. I was delighted, and will be calling them again to un-assemble the big bookcase (too big to fit out the bedroom door, lol) whenever I move again. I recommend Assembly Masters whole-heartedly.

Description of Work
Assembled 6 IKEA Expedit bookcases (2 w/ 5 cubes, 2 w/ 4 cubes, 1 w/ 8 cubes and 1 massive 25-cuber).

Category furniture repair, handyman service

05/18/2013

Kenneth M.

As always, I checked with Angie's List for qualified folks for this job and found Assembly Masters. I called them for a quote to assemble the 71" x 36" x 20" storage cabinet located in the garage of my condo. The phone personnel courteously told me that they could do the work the next day and set up an appointment. They quoted me their exact price for the job and the gentleman arrived on time as promised. He worked quickly and got the job done in less than an hour which would have taken me a few hairs and at least 3 hours of frustration to complete. I am glad I found Assembly Masters and will certainly recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
Assembled a garage storage cabinet purchased at a home improvement store.

Category handyman service, home & garage organization

02/04/2013

Bijukumar G.

We bought Ikea furniture and assembled it ourselves. However we needed help wall mounting the same. We called Assembly masters that sent a serviceman to do the job. He was very efficient and did a very neat job . He measured everything carefully and was very precise on how he went about the wall mounting He even helped us with couple of things like how to use levelers on the bottom of the legs in Ikea furniture and fixing the doors back which we had removed for wall mounting.

Description of Work
Wall mounting of Ikea furniture, basically two cabinets that formed part of a entertainment center.

11/29/2012

Timothy James Y.

The person on the phone was friendly and professional and I assume it was the owner. He gave me several windows to schedule and we planned it around the delivery of the items the next day. Kimo arrived right on time and went right to work on assembling everything. It took more like 2.5 hours buy he didn't charge us any extra. He took his time and yet put the furniture together quickly and without problems. He cleaned up nicely and even broke down the boxes so it ended up in a convenient heap to throw away. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I emailed Assembly Masters to get a quote on three Ikea dressers and one Ikea bookcase plus a small caddy. They quoted me roughly 2 hours of work for one technician for $200.

TME Construction Inc

Here at TME Constructuion, bringing dreams to life is our duty, beit in your home, work place, or with our help, your own personal sanctuary. We believe "Nothing is Impossible" and with over 25 years in the business, we know exactly how to make dreams a reality that will serve your needs perfectly. We service all of L.A. County from Malibu to Long Beach to our home town of Santa Clarita. Being family owned and operated, we can easily provide that personal touch while at the same time have a team capable of even the biggest of tasks. No travel fees. No job too small- ask about our handyman services. Additional contact name - Tony Ciaramaglia. Award winning. See website for additional service areas. Alternate Phone: (818) 388-1796 Fax: (661) 283-1405

Eco Design & Builders Inc

At Eco Design & Builders Inc, you have the advantage of incredible design coupled with the skills of master builder/contractor, Ori Sakal, co-founder of Noah Construction & Design. Whether you need a gorgeous, state-of-the-art kitchen, a stunning master bath, or a beautifully functional new living space - Ori Sakal and Eco Design & Builders Inc. can bring your beautiful ideas to life - not just creatively and technically - but economically as well!

TV Wall Mounters LLC

We are part of The Synergy Communications Family. Need TV Wall Mounting? We are the leader in TV Mounts and TV Mounting. Let us Mount your TV for you. Our goal is to provide you with excellent customer service and a quality mounting job for any size TV. We mount TV's of all sizes and on most surfaces. Same Day TV Installations are available. Sign up for one of TV Mounters monthly plans and receive discounts, free home services and more. We also perform Ring camera installations, and Smart Home Installations. Call us for a TV Wall Mounting or Smart Home consultation, today!

Offers Coupon

Yes - over phone or by email
    American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
    $10

On-site Assembly of RTA -Ready to Assemble- furniture, fitness equipment, sporting goods assembly. Portable Basketball Goals, Treadmill, Elliptical machine assembly, Furniture dis-assembly & re-assembly services.

Moving Service