Affordable Quality Moving & Storage

Founded 1996 • With Angi since September 2014

4.4

Family owned and operated moving and storage company. Local and long distance moving experts. Corporate relocations and office moving. We are an agent of National Van Lines and are licensed, bonded and insured....

Carpet Cops

Carpet Cops

Carpet Cops began in Lake Tahoe, Nevada with the business model of doing it right! This family business has grown and is now covers area in California and Nevada. We are vertically integrated by owning the chemical company Organic Cleaning Compounds and the truck mount company Fox Truck Mounts which have been around since the 50's and are leading in the industry. This allows us to always have the best equipment running at its peak performance in order to do the best job possible. This also allows us to know exactly what is going into the fully organic cleaning compounds that we use to clean your carpet, floors and upholstery to know they are safe and effective! Residential and commercial. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Carpet Cops on Angi

08/24/2016

Could not have been more pleased with the service provided by Brandon, Mike and his team. There was no breakage or damage to anything and Mike took extra care with our grand piano. They called to confirm arrival time and were very accommodating to every concern. A big thank you to the team for making our move as stress-less as possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a long distance household move.

03/17/2016

It was excellent. They did job on time and materials. They worked hard for a long period of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

03/10/2016

This was a all around great experience! I would recommend AQMS to anyone who is looking to move a short distance or a long distance. I personally have moved short distance and just recently relocated from southern California to Portland Oregon. The crews showed up in uniforms, on time and professional. The men went above and beyond to help me with packing as well as organizing my items. Picking a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved me and my family into their storage and then out to Oregon!

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

02/25/2016

I was astonished at what a tremendous and careful job they did while moving us. The storage facility was great and they were very fair priced. Great customer service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me move and also put things in storage for us.

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

Hey [Member Name Removed]! Thank you very much for the kind words. We are very excited to hear that you enjoyed using our services. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

02/18/2016

They did an excellent job. It was absolutely amazing. We had no problems and they were fantastic. They were easy to get a hold of and everything went smooth. I looked at a lot of other places and this was the best place to find.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved us from Texas to California.

CATEGORY moving companies

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thanks again for the wonderful feedback regarding your multiple experiences with us. We will continue to ensure customers like yourself are extremely satisfied!

Local and long distance moving. Corporate relocations and office moving. Complete packing and unpacking services. Residential and commercial storage providers. Trash out and cleaning services also provided.

$25 OFF local moves $50 OFF long distance moves