GREACON CONSTRUCTION INC.

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2012

Greacon Construction is a down to earth general building company, experienced in all phases of construction. We pride ourselves on our quality workmanship, communication and overall customer service. Our customer service begins with free estimates which are fair and reflect realistic pricing; in turn allowing our clients to design/build a dream home or remodel a kitchen and bathroom within a budget that actually allows that dream to manifest affordably! No job too small or large - Contractor on-site....

CertaPro Painters of Marin

CertaPro Painters of Marin

At CertaPro Painters, our reputation is based on Certainty — your Certainty of a job well done. We focus on the details of every project — interior and exterior — and we focus on you, our client.

01/22/2016

CATEGORY concrete repair

06/15/2012

The job went well.  Reasonable price, work done well and in good time.  Eamon Greaney stayed in touch with us throughout by email.The finished product is superior.  The house looks beautiful with the old brick chimney gone.Thank you Greacon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our 4 story chimney removed.  Greacon repaired the side of the house where the chimney had been inside and out.This included new partial foundation, studs, siding, trim, sheet rock, taping, exterior painting to match the house.

CATEGORY contractors,concrete repair,drywall,remodeling,foundation repair,earthquake retrofitting

06/05/2012

I left for 2 days in order to be out of the way. When I returned, I saw that a worker had helped himself to a beer and the refrigerator door was left open for at least one day. Eamon denied that his workers would do such a thing and berated me for accusing them, but there was no one else here but them.While they carefully masked out areas inside where they would be walking, they neglected to cover...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolition of existing deck surfaces, application of pressure treated plywood, flashing, 4 coats of elastomeric coating material.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks

Dear member I am very disappointed to hear your review. This is a very unusual situation I would find myself in with a home owner. I am aware there were a couple of small issues that arose during this contract which I was assured we had resolved during my time on site after which my team continued to complete the work in a highly professional manner. On completion of the work you confirmed that yo...

05/05/2012

The job went very well . No complaints what so ever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hi , my name is Catherine and I live in Mill valley. I have a house there that needed a lot of work.I went through 2 contractors before I met Eamon , the owner of Greacon. He was so helpful. Eamon has a crew of about 4 or 5 guys . They are all perfect gentlemen and are great workers. Eamon came in after 2 contractors messed up , he charged me less that any of them and did a perfect job. I would highly reccommend Eamon and his company to anyone who needs to have a decent job done at a decent price.ThanksC

CATEGORY contractors,concrete repair,decks,drywall,remodeling,siding,basement waterproofing,deck cleaning,woodworking,mudjacking,foundation repair

Thank you Member for your good review . Please dont hesitate to call if you need anything else.

All phases from design to build, additions, interior/exterior remodels, paint, decks, kitchen and bathroom remodels, repairs, fencing, patios, tile/stone, fine carpentry, rough to finish projects, roofs, driveways, foundations, concrete, retaining walls, stucco, framing, flooring, windows/doors, insulation, plumbing, electrical, home improvements and repairs, cosmetic remodels, FHA projects, ADA, permits, waterproofing, residential/commercial and multi-unit projects.

Pools.