Chandler's Plumbing

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2012

At Chandlers Plumbing, your plumbing problem becomes our problem the moment you contact us. We take pride in reaching your location promptly, diagnosing your plumbing issue quickly and taking action. Chandlers Plumbing professionals bring with them all the specialized equipment typically needed to inspect, detect and repair burst pipes, major clogs, backups and other plumbing catastrophes. We’ll explain the problem and solution and fix it right the first time. We’ll even help you prevent future plumbing problems by inspecting your entire system as part of our service to you. - Licensed - Bonded - Insured - Free Estimates - Same Day Services...

Jon R Crase Construction

Jon R Crase Construction

Company has been in business since 1978 when Jon Crase started remodeling after stepping away from college. Jon Initially worked in the feild by himself until he felt the need to hire help, now some those same people have been with Jon for over 26 years. The company still does a lot of remodeling and also added restoration work back in 1980 where he is able to take a burned down home and turn it into something new and exciting for such a tragedy. Many restorations turn into a time to make changes and turn families back around to look forward to returning to their new home. It has certainly been a great business over the past 32 years now and what really is exciting these days is that we are now making new homes for our customer's children that are now old enough to own their own.

03/24/2021

He was able to give us an estimate over the phone for the model we wanted. When I called to schedule, they came the next day and completed the work. It took only about 2 hours and they were professional and courteous, explaining everything they did. They even replaced some worn hose parts. Beautiful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace our water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

10/17/2020

Electronic water shutoff valve installation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electronic water shutoff valve installation

CATEGORY drain pipe

08/22/2020

Chandler's had the best price, and even better service. Was able to schedule to meet our needs. Masks worn and all current health and safety protocols in place. Sorry our new house is so far away we can't use them for stuff there. We will however use them for the rental houses we have in San Jose when the need arises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace 2 toilets

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

We greatly appreciate your business and review. It's our mission here at Chandlers Plumbing to provide our customers with fair pricing, quality work, and great customer service. Thank you for relying on us to get the job done. - Chandler -

03/21/2020

Chandler responded to my Angie's List contact within minutes of my request for bid. After explaining my problem to him, an appointment was scheduled for later the same day. The onsite plumber, Josh, then called me and was able to fit me in even sooner, which was nice because I had water leaking into my garage. Josh was friendly and professional, and had my problem fixed quickly at what I found to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Valve replacement on a water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing

We greatly appreciate your business and review. Thank you for relying on us to get the job done. This is the feedback we love to hear back from our customer's. We make our customers needs our priority as soon as we get the call. -Chandler-

03/04/2020

They were supposed to show up and they didn't. They rescheduled for 10 the next day and then didn't show up. When I called at 11 they said I was no longer scheduled. They did not call to let me know. Apparently my job is too small for them and they aren't going to do it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were supposed to repair some toilets and plumbing fixtures.

CATEGORY plumbing

Although we offer many services, we do not complete the type of work requested by the customer. Thank you. -Chandler-

Services offered include clogged drains, bathtub repair/replacement, leaking pipes, garbage disposal installation, toilet repair/replacement, sewer line repair/replacement, main line repair/replacement, water heater installation, and so much more, Please call us to schedule a free estimate!

We do not provide any services that require us to go on the roof. We apologize for any inconvenience.