AMK Roofing Services

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2008

10% discount for Angie's list members. Award Winning....

Resolution Gutter

We are a family business who are extremely passionate about the work that we do. You can depend on us to provide a high quality service at a fair and honest price. We understand that the future of our business depends upon our reputation and that is why customer service is by far our highest priority. If you are looking for a professional business you can trust, please call today to schedule a no-obligation estimate!

SANTA CLARA VALLEY COMPLETE SERVICES INC

We started in this industry in 1991 and are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of gutter services that are customizable to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction! We offer gutter services (repair, installation, cleaning, and leaf-guard), pressure washing, window cleaning, termite & dry-rot repairs, roofing and more.

Offers by SANTA CLARA VALLEY COMPLETE SERVICES INC on Angi
RA Construction

RA Construction has been a family owned and operated business since 1985. No job is too small or too big for Ron or his team. We take roofs seriously. We price our products fairly and work hard to make sure that our customers get exactly what they order. Owner Ron Andrews makes it a point to visit each jobsite and discuss any questions or concerns with the client. We want to provide the client with a superior roof at a great price. We offer warranty and insurance for all services provided. Our goal is to suggest and install a best of class Roofing System, using superior components available on the market and pay special attention to details and to customers' requests and needs.

04/18/2017

They responded to my offer when I paid for it. They just came out and did the work. That was it. It was great. The price was good too. It was the best price that I could get. I had already done about 3 more prices from someone else and they were like double. They were good. The quality was good too. So far, no problems. The responsiveness was good too. All they did was call me up whenever they cou...

Description of Work
They did some roofing work on my home.

11/11/2015

Jose and his crew did a fantastic job in re-roofing my home. This was a major expense and I'm very happy with the result. Jose was responsive to my questions and concerns. He was professional and performed the work on time and at the quoted price. Even though he did extra work there were no additional charges. His primary concern is providing a quality product and making his customer's happy. I wo...

Description of Work
Re-roof home and garage with dimensional composition shingles. replace/repair any damaged wood; provided solid sheathing in the garage. Added venting to garage.

07/28/2015

Very difficult to get ahold of. Difficult to get the estimate. Unable to get a revised estimate that did not include gutter replacement. I see that he has reviews attesting to his good workmanship. However, the way the business is run caused me not to use him. I would worry that I wouldn't be able to get ahold of him if there were any issues in the roof.

Description of Work
Provide and estimate

Category gutter repair,roofing

thank you very much for you review sorry that we not meet you needs but we are very responsible on the work we perform and with the people that trusting our company i'm very apologise for any misunderstanding

07/22/2014

They did a good job. There were a few minor issues with the gutters after the work but he made sure to come back in a timely manner to resolve. There was some additional work that we requested with our materials we had on hand. He made the repairs and charged a minimal fee

Description of Work
I hired them to do a few roof/gutter repairs and gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing

Just wanted to thank you and we are very pleased that you were satisfied with the work performed

11/27/2013

His name is Jose Jimenez. He is pretty good. He does his job well. The only thing is that it's very hard to find him. That's why I left him a couple of voicemails from the last visit he made. Then I was not able to find him and he was not able to respond back. Then I started looking for the other roof. Eventually he called me back and said that he was a little super busy. So I asked them to come b...

Description of Work
We used AMK Roofing Services to have some tiles and rotten wood replaced in the roof. They had to remove the tiles, replace the wood and put the tiles back. We have used them twice.

[member name removed], Thank You for the feedback and I am truly sorry that the response was not as quick as expected. Thank You for your honesty and thank you for letting us know what we need to work on and that you appreciate the hard work we do. I work to keep customers happy and I appreciate that people like yourself are how we get other customers. Thank You

Re-roofing, new roof & gutters installation, wood shingles & shakes- tile roof installation & repairs, gutters and downspouts, roof cleaning, gutter cleaning, leaf & debri gutter protection, clean-up & dumping, tar and gravel roof & waterproofing.