Art General Roofing

Founded 1982 • With Angi since October 2005

360 Moncada Way

San Francisco, CA 94127

We offer a wide variety of services from building a whole roof to partial repairs. Different members of our staff specialize in different fields of roofing; we will make sure to send the most experienced person in each field to you for an estimate and to complete the job. In many cases, the

04/22/2016

Brad L.

Description of Work
Art General did a nice job repairing/replacing the roof on our building. They completed the work on time and within the price quoted.

10/30/2015

Elizabeth C.

Description of Work
Should be on your List, Angie! We called 2 Angie's List roofing cos. first, but one never even called us back (we were told a day or two we'd hear from their "estimator", the other couldn't come until December! So we went with Art Roofing because Mr. CHUNG, Art Roofing, came the next day! We'd used him before, for inspection and leak repair. This time he and his company replaced our 23-year- old roof, added gutters, and got it done less than a month later. Reliable, good quality, and very nice to do business with! And the price was very fair. Can't recommend this company more!

05/20/2010

Louis L.

They were excellent. He was very clean and made sure everything was clean when he left. He was quick and when he was done he swept the whole roof. I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
I used Art General Roofing to replace foreign gravel with a shingled roof.

10/31/2008

Louis L.

Mr. Chung was very responsive, he came to my home many times before the actual work to make sure I was happy with the product I had chosen. They arrived on time, kept the work area clean and were done before scheduled.

Description of Work
Re-roofing, gutters, and sheet metal.

10/13/2005

WHILE THEY PERFORMED THE ROOF JOB, EVERYTHING SEEMED TO GO QUITE WELL. I WAS NOT REAL IMPRESSED WITH THE END RESULT. THE MATERIALS SEEM TO BE OF A POOR QUALITY, WITH A LOT OF UNEVENNESS IN THE SURFACE.

Description of Work
TEAR OFF AND NEW ROOF ADDED.

Sonny Roofing, Painting, and Hauling

I am a one person owner and 5 good guys that work under me I watch what they do I am also on site with them as we work we are fast and easy to work with if it your roof or painting or just Handyman work I will make sure it done I love to help people to make them smile when They need the right things done I work with them to make it easy on them and around their schedules thank you and have a blessed day!

Realty Builders, Inc.

With over 25 years of experience, Realty Builders is committed to excellence every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. Call us today!

FRANK FIALA ROOFING INC

Frank Fiala Roofing, Inc. is an experienced professional roofing contractor specializing in commercial buildings of all types, industrial buildings, single family residential, multifamily residential, home owners associations (H.O.A.), providing a quality job at a fair price, and the best warranty available in today’s market. Our Commitment To You: -Inspect and evaluate your roof structure and roof system. -Determine and recommend the best roof solution for your building and personal needs. This could include a new roof system or repairs, maintenance or a roof coating system. -Bring to your attention any details or problem areas, explaining them in a way so you understand them. This will help you in making an informed educated decision. -Provide a quality job at a fair price. -Provide the best warranty available in today’s market.

Commercial and Residential. New Roofs, Roof Repairs, Reroofs, Gutter Replacement/Repairs/Cleaning, Skylights, Waterproofing, Roof Inspections