Ace's Garage Door Repair & Installation

California: Contractors
08/31/2023

1943 Mission St

San Francisco, CA 94103

We can preform full services with zero customer contact.

We accept remote payment

Ace's Garage Repair & Installation Quality Garage Door Service & Repair Call now for same day service 408-888-8044 or 510-706-2144. Ace's Garage Doors specializes in homeowners like you from the Bay Area over to Sacramento. We focus on residential properties so that we can provide you the highest quality service. Unlike garage door companies that serve landlords and commercial buildings, we're experienced in dealing with problems specific to homeowners. For emergency service after hours is available for a fee....

4.4

garage doors (566)professional organizers (1)

10/03/2021

The salesperson said they need payment in full before installing and checks only. I trusted him and the company but then they never showed up and they kept my deposits. The installer cursed me out for a mistake on the order that he made and then they never contacted me. The owner has cashed the checks and I sent confirmation of the deposited checks. This place is a scam.

Description of Work
Garage Door

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

01/01/2021

It didn't go. They put $378.00 on my credit card, and never showed up to do the work. Period. End of story.

Description of Work
Garage door door openers needed to be keyed, so they would work with my garage door.

Work Completed On 01/01/2021

Thanks for your feedback however I think you have the wrong company We do not collect payments for any job in advance. Thanks you, M Salem

12/28/2020

this was set up my american home shield home warranty. first time they came out before they did anything they said I needed to buy their package for a new door, new tracks, new garage door opener. then he proceeded to clean the lense on my sensors. there is nothing wrong with my door or tracks. I complained. they sent out another worker who tried to sell me the same package without even checking a...

Description of Work
needed garage door opener repaired

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the feedback. We are not your warranty company if your item is not covered do not take it out of us. Thank you, M Salem

07/29/2020

Prompt, efficient and friendly service!

Description of Work
The chain of the garage door opener disconnected from the mechanism.

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

09/25/2019

They called and setup a four/hour window. Did not show up or call. I wasted time waiting for them.

Description of Work
Enable remote

Work Completed On 09/24/2019

07/06/2019

The repair went extremely well. He diagnosed and fixed the problem in minutes. Punctual. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Garage door would not close

Work Completed On 07/05/2019

05/03/2019

Great ! On time, willing to adjust to minor repair

Description of Work
just a tune up

Work Completed On 08/16/2018

04/02/2019

I can’t believe how professional and honest the customer service was .

Description of Work
New garage door

Work Completed On 03/06/2019

04/27/2018

I had my garage door serviced by Ace’s in January. I was given a 90-day warranty. Naturally, my garage door failed again yesterday, 94 days after service! Thus, beware of hiring this company!!!

Description of Work
Follow-up to previous review.

Work Completed On 04/27/2018

[Member Name Removed], We are sorry for your bad experience. We could of still helped repair your door under warranty. please contact us we will help. Thanks, M Salem

04/10/2018

This was a First American Home Warranty service call for garage door opener repair/replacement. First American uses Ace’s as its contractor for such service. First American charges $75 for the house call. Additional charges, I was told, might be assessed by Ace’s which I would pay separately. I thought the service would be covered by my home warranty (having pored over the warranty coverage). The ...

Description of Work
Garage Door Service

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

[Member Name Removed], Sorry about your bad experience. We are not responsible for your insurance coverages you are. You should of investigated what would be covered prior to our arrival. We charge per job not per hour. The price you paid includes parts and labor. Our prices are very competitive to the industry. It is not fair to us that you posted a review with out checking out what other compani...

Garage Door Repair & Replacement - Cables, Garage Door Openers & Spring Replacement

Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa