A General Home Repairs

With Angi since October 2005

4.4

Owner operated....

Pacific NorCal Builders

We have over 15 years of experience in concrete work and foundation repairs. We are licensed to perform work in California. We are also bonded and insured. Our work provides excellent service that will last generations to come that you and your family will enjoy. We can work on drive ways, walk ways, foundations, concrete slaps, footings, retaining wall, block wall, stone wall, backyards, patios, brick, masonry, and fencing. We are passionate about our work because it brings happiness to others. Should you need any work done please contact us for a free estimate. Phone# 650-246-9559. License# 1063742.

Different Group Glass

We offer glass services for residential and commercial at properties such as window replacement, shower doors, mirrors, storefronts, and much more.

Robert Jasso Painting

Robert Jasso Painting is proud to serve the San Francisco Bay Area. With 15 years of experience, I pride myself and lead my team in quality painting and quality products for an excellent customer experience. I have a team of highly-skilled professional tradesmen who work with me. We specialize in exterior and interior painting . My entire team is well-trained and takes great pride in their work, from the smallest job to the largest projects. I will create a detailed estimate and walk through each part of the job so that the specifications and expectations are clear. A lined item detail bid is provided and I am willing to talk you through any questions. Robert Jasso Painting has have all of the tools and resources available for reasonable prices. Call us today for Quality Painting by Quality People!The number of employees is determined by the size of each project .

07/21/2009

Manuel did a good job overall. The project took almost twice as long as he estimated. This was due to a variety of factors - difficult soil to dig in, Manuel having some other commitments for certain days and partial days, as well as I believe a general under-estimation of the work on his behalf. Through all these delays he was very patient, flexible, and continued to focus on quality. I also had ...

Description of Work
Installed a modern-design fence on my property in San Francisco. Included removing existing fencing. One fence portion also served as a retaining wall. The new fence design was relatively tedious to install as it had exacting tolerances.

Category fencing

02/19/2009

The company gave me an initial consultation where we examined the door and decided what to do; then they purchased materials and came back and did the installation. They were friendly and professional throughout the process.

Description of Work
They installed new weatherstripping around my front door.

Category handyman service

12/27/2008

Installing the door necessitated removing the existing trim and reinstalling it. Most of the trim was reusable, but one narrow side piece had to be replaced. It rained hard immediately after the installation and the exterior caulking washed out. Manuel made two separate trips to the house to look at the problem and then, after some dry weather, to re-caulk. The stairs are sturdy, and fit into the ...

Description of Work
Replaced exterior (back) door with pre-hung new door and new deadbolt lock set, rebuild back stairs. House built in 1928. The original estimate was to replace the door and repair the existing stairs, but after the door was installed we decided to rebuild rather than repair. The incremental cost was not that much relative to a repair and we figured that we wouldn't be needing to revisit the issue for a long time if we rebuilt.

Category contractors,handyman service,doors

12/10/2008

I was really disappointed. Speaking with Manual on the phone, I was expecting someone with a lot of experience on plastering walls. After starting the job, he "warned" me that the wall might not hold our drapery rod. I felt like I could have done just as well or better doing the work myself.

Description of Work
Installed curtain rod, hung 2 Roman shades, installed 2 wall mounted night stands.

Category handyman service

THE MEMBER HAD ASKED ME TO HANG A ROD FOR HER. SHE SUPPLIED ME WITH NO INSTRUCTIONS AND I HUNG IT WHERE SHE HAD REQUESTED. THE ROD WOULD THEN NOT REACH THE WALL SO I HAD TO MOVE IT IN ORDER TO MAKE IT REACH. THE MEMBER THEN BECAME DISAPPOINTED EVEN THOUGH THAT IS THE WAY SHE HAD REQUESTED I HANG IT. I THEN REPAIRED THE HOLES IN THE WALL AND THE MEMBER THEN DID NOT THINK IT WAS FAIR FOR HER TO PAY ...

12/04/2008

His price was a little high, but he did good and neat work.

Description of Work
He installed a radio that had to be mounted, earthquake proofed a TV cabinet, installed towel bar, installed a carbon monoxide alarm, installed a fire extinguisher and installed filters over the heating vents.

Category handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,home theater design,home security systems

Plumbing, electrical, carpentry, concrete, home improvements, ceiling fans, closets, flooring, handyman, lighting, remodeling general & drywall.

Ask for details.