The Painting Company LLC

California: Contractors
09/30/2022

9835 Carroll Centre Rd Suite 106

San Diego, CA 92126

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We are experienced residential and commercial painters, and we are proud to be in San Diego! We are experts in interior and exterior painting, and our team will provide top-notch customer service throughout the entire process. Visit our site, learn more about our painting process, and call us with any questions. We can't wait to meet you!...

interior painting (27)house painting (25)pressure washing (8)deck cleaning (6)wallpaper removal (3)

08/27/2021

Professional, detailed and thoughtful company. Great communication with estimator, office staff and work crew. Amazing price! And terrific results!

Description of Work
Exterior house paint

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 08/27/2021

07/09/2021

I contacted this company via Angie's list and was very honest that I only needed 2 rooms painted. They contacted me promptly and sent an estimator the next day. The estimator, of course, tried to upsell me on having the entire condo painted. I advised I really only needed the two rooms. He advised he'd send me a quote for the whole condo, but that he could adjust it down if I requested. When I req...

Description of Work
I needed two rooms painted

Work Completed On 07/20/2021

06/18/2021

Some paint drops on walkway entering home but results of painted room were really good and was fast.

Description of Work
Interior painting of bedroom

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

06/08/2021

I needed all of my ceilings painted. The crew showed up on-time ready to work and they were very professional. There was not one spot of paint anywhere except on the ceilings. They cleaned up everything as they worked and they were so helpful and just Awesome! I would definitely use this company again and I will refer them to anybody I know who needs painting done. Best experience of my life when ...

Description of Work
I needed all of my ceilings painted

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

05/07/2021

I am very pleased with the outcome of the painting work on my house. I receive positive comments from neighbors about how nice my house looks. Everyone I dealt with at The Painting Company were courteous and helpful. The painters showed up on time and did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Exterior painting and stucco repair of house

Category wallpaper removal,house painters

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

04/10/2021

Excellent. Oscar and crew were professional and friendly. Work was finished on schedule.

Description of Work
Interior walls and ceilings

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/10/2021

Thank you for your review, [Member Name Removed]. It's a priority of ours to provide a great experience. We will make sure Oscar and the crew see the review. Thank you again for choosing The Painting Company!

03/09/2021

I was really pleased with how well this project went. The estimate was very competitive. They were able to start the following week, and it took exactly the number of days they projected. The painters were very professional and expert in their craft. The house appearance is outstanding, and many neighbors have complimented the results. I will hire this company again when it comes time to paint the...

Description of Work
paint exterior of house and surrounding landscape walls

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

Thanks, [Member Name Removed], for the great review and your business. We really appreciate both!

03/04/2021

We were very impressed with the TPC team and crew throughout the whole project. They were professional & prompt. They were always willing to listen to questions or concerns making sure everything was done right. We would hire them again!

Description of Work
Exterior wood trim and fascia

Category house painters

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

[Member Name Removed], thanks for taking the time to write a fantastic review. We really appreciate it!

12/31/2020

The company relies upon the customer to locate and mark any areas for touchup after the initial painting has been completed. That being said, the company is very accommodating in returning to address the touch up areas. It took a few trips to address everything, but in the end I was very happy with the results...and I am very picky.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business and great review.

12/26/2020

The person who came to provide a quote was very professional and answered our questions. The 4 workers showed up on time. The job was suppose to take 2-3 day only took one and a half day to complete. They basically power-wash and started painting right the way. The fixtures was well taped up to protect them since they used spray paint on the stucco exterior. We did noticed the wood parts underneat...

Description of Work
House exterior, retaining walls and patio cover

Category house painters

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

Thanks for the review. We sincerely apologize that your experience was not awesome and we would love the opportunity to change this. If you could reach out to our office at 619-937-2468 so we can schedule an appointment for our team to correct all items for you, that would be great.

Interior & Exterior Painting for Residences / Commercial Painting Contractors / Stucco & Drywall repairs / Power Washing / Popcorn ceiling removal & retexturing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check