Point Loma Electric

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2007

4838 Ronson Ct

San Diego, CA 92111

We're your San Diego electricians and plumbers providing top-rated service for over 30 years. Point Loma Electric and Plumbing specializes in all types of plumbing and electrical repairs, installations and upgrades. We can tackle all your plumbing needs, including leaking pipes, damaged water lines, drain clogs, cracked outside faucets, water heater replacements, and pressure regulating valves. Our experts can also handle all your electrical needs, including outlet repair and replacement, electrical panel upgrades, indoor and outdoor lighting upgrades, and generator installation. Our experienced technicians are licensed, background checked and drug tested, and committed to providing honest service. Call us today. History Established in 1988. Point Loma Electric and Plumbing is a full service electrical and plumbing service company serving the greater San Diego area. We specialize in older homes. We also offer a wide variety of plumbing services including drain cleaning, hydro jetting, re-piping and sewer repairs and replacement. We are A+ rated with the BBB and guarantee your 100% satisfaction. Meet the Business Owner Business owner information Jamie H. Business Owner Point Loma Electric and Plumbing was founded in 1988. Over the years we developed a loyal following due to our expertise and skill. We work hard to provide the highest level of service to our customers while also providing a positive and supportive working environment for our wonderful team of employees. Please take a look at all of our reviews including those on other review sites such a Google and the Better Business Bureau. We look forward to providing you 5 star service! Jamie Hunley...

07/27/2022

John D.

Perfect job. The Point Loma crew led by Johnny were very professional friendly and skilled. The job was completed quickly on schedule as proposed. Pricing was fair and reasonable. Office scheduling people very top drawer communicators with text messages citing arrival times, photos of scheduled technicians. I highly recommend Point Loma Electric and Plumbing. This company sets a standard for service excellence. Best Regards, JD

Description of Work
Three items request: 1. Install an electrical outlet adjacent to the kitchen range hood area to plug in the soon-to-be-installed microwave oven 2. Address the problem of the intermittent failure of the breaker switch for the pool sweeper motor. This may involve chasing down a short and replacing the breaker switch. 3. The downstairs bathroom electric exhaust fan connection requires an additional 5" of Romex to bring power to the new fan unit from the bathroom wall switch.

Category electrician, ceiling fans, home remodeling

07/18/2022

Jesse S.

Despite being highly rated I had a pretty bad experience. The technicians were generally on time and friendly. They assessed my bathtub as it was draining very slowly. They were unable to snake it. We ended up needing to enter another owners unit in the building to find an access point to the backside of my tub. It was determined that they would need to cut open my neighbors wall to gain access and replace the pipes. I was VERY CLEAR that since this was involving another unit and going into the main walls that I would need a detailed estimate for the HOA. A few days later I got the estimate. Literally no details at all. No mention of another unit or cutting into the walls. Just a picture of the pipe they would be using. I emailed the company and after the weekend they finally got around to the estimate on Tuesday. It was better but still missing some details. During their visit the technician had mentioned putting in a port in my bathroom to make access easier, not having to go into the other unit in the future. I asked to speak to the technician and he explained that this was no longer necessary. He had also mentioned that the pipe was very corroded on the initial visit. I asked if he thought there would be more repairs done if the pipe was too corroded once they gained entry. He said it was possible. Since this estimate was going to be reviewed by the HOA I asked if those details could please be added. He said that was fine. Two days later I got a call from the company stating I needed to schedule the work. I said I was waiting for one final revision of the estimate. They told me that there were not going to be anymore revisions. I told them that I had spoke to the technician and he said he would add a few details. I was told he would reach out to me later that day. Instead an hour later the company called me and said “We are no longer able to do this job. It sounds like Anderson Plumbing had been there before, we suggest you call them.” I know all calls are recorded so there is no disputing this. So basically I asked for too many details which seemed to annoy them? I’ve never heard of wanting too many details especially when another homeowners unit and HOA is involved in the repair. In a very matter of fact manor they denied performing the work without offering an explanation. It was very rude and extremely disrespectful let alone unprofessional. I’m sure they have done good work for other customers but I wanted to provide my experience. I’ve been a homeowner for over 20 years and never had an experience like this. If you want an estimate with no details and then when you request them have your job canceled then these are your people.

Description of Work
Plumbing / Drain

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

11/17/2021

Gail H.

They're great! They come when they're supposed to. They do the work they're supposed to do. They're terrific! They do it well. They're friendly and professional.

Description of Work
I got LED lights in the ceiling, kitchen, closet and bathroom.

Category lighting

06/15/2020

Vasudha D.

It went well. Hector was knowledgeable and courteous, quick, efficient.

Description of Work
They were great!

10/11/2019

Deborah M.

I was very frustrated looking for an electrician when mine retired. I actually made appointments with 3 different electricians and none of them followed through. Out of desperation, I tried Angie's List. They sent me five companies, I sent a request for a quote at the same time to all five. Within 5 minutes I got a call from Pt Loma Electric.....VERY IMPRESSIVE. Even more impressive they could send me an electrician first thing the next morning...this call was around 6 pm. I immediately scheduled an appointment and when the other electrical companies called I told them I already had someone. This morning I was blessed with Mike Murphy, your electrician. He is incredibly professional, nicely dressed and cleaned up everything as he was doing the work. I had multiple outlets replaced, a light fixture installed and a circuit in my breaker box replaced. I would highly recommend him for any job...he knows what he is doing. Kudos to your entire team, from the design of the Angie's List quick response to the wonderful woman who called me and Mike Murphy. Sooooo smooth!!! Lastly I am a Real Estate Broker and I often hire an electrician to do work on my clients homes that they are buying or selling. I have found my company....Pt Loma Electric....

Description of Work
Electrical outlets replace, circuit breaker replacement

02/05/2018

Thomas T.

Called Point Loma electric to come to my home because there was an issue with an electrical outlet. Made the appointment for 1/30/18 for the hours between the hours of 12 and 4pm. Well the next day I get a call to cancel the appointment for the 30th because the electrician was sick with the flu so the appointment was made for the 31 Jan 2018, between the hours of 8am and 12pm. Well I get a call at 11:07am telling me the electrician is on his way so I am thinking he’ll be here soon an hour and a half passes and he shows up like he just arrived on time. Needless to say I’m angry and irritated at this display of punctuality especially when this company already made a cancellation. So I tell this person what the issue is that there’s some sparking in this particular outlet. Well he opens the outlet explains there’s an issue with the wiring and the outlet needs to be replaced. I say ok what the cost going to be? (thinking to myself guy shows up late, his company cancelled an appointment so this may cost between $60 and $80) When this person said $177.00, I almost feinted from shock, when I told him bluntly I’m already ticked off (angry) because you showed up late you have the outlet taken apart and now you want to charge me $177.00. Well I guess he thought he was doing me a favor and because I was inconvenienced he knocked off $30 to bring the total to $147. I paid it and then this person had the audacity to try to **** more money from me because he said it may be advisable to replace the other outlets in my home, so to play along I said I have 12 outlets total. He quoted me a price $756 so $63 an outlet and he made it sound like I was getting a great deal, well the only deal I got was getting that person out of my home. So bottom line is Point Loma electric is in the the business of ripping poor people off and they have the audacity to be on the radio via the approved home pro show, so if you listen to that show, if you’re thinking about doing business with Point Loma electric, BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Replaced an electrical outlet

02/02/2018

KEVIN H.

Very well, the tech was knowledgeable and helpful.

Description of Work
New circuit breakers, wiring repair

Category electrician

Thank you very much! We appreciate your business and you taking the time to keave us a review. Best Regards, Team PLE

09/12/2017

Jonathan M.

The Point Loma Team was fantastic! We had electrical issues that needed attention and a list of items that we wanted advice on. Charlie Holt, who is extremely knowledgeable, came out to go over the list; provided options and alternatives which were all accepted. He did not disappoint us. David and his team did an an outstanding job in doing the work! It took three days to complete this complex job. Everyone was timely, clean, and respectful of property. Nearly every room in this large 50 year old home was touched and we wanted additional outlets and lighting installed outside the home. Necessary damage to walls/ceilings were kept to a minimum. We could not be more please with the work. Clearly, Point Loma Electric is our go-to company for electrical needs. We may have paid for a Cadillac but got a Rolls Royce! Thank you!

Description of Work
Resolve electrical issues and install additional lighting and outlets.

Category electrician, lighting

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for the opportunity to work with you and for trusting us with your home. We are so pleased to hear that you were satisfied and are thankful for your business and you taking the time to share your experience. Best Regards, Jamie Dent Co-Owner Point Loma Electric

08/13/2017

Kimberly C.

I have a black mark on the side of my house wall and a hole on the side of my breaker box.

Description of Work
Ramon Padilla and David came out to the house to replace a breaker. David pried the breaker loose with a screw driver and then a big blast and black smoke and made a hole on the side of my breaker box. Ramon kept telling David get your screw driver away. Ramon tried selling me everything in the book. Not impressed!

Category electrician

Dear Ms [Member Name Removed], According to our records you called us at 8:04 am on 7/19 to report a partial power outage at your fathers house where you live. We had an electrician at your house by 8:57 am. I am not sure why that response time rates a C for responsiveness and punctuality but arriving 53 minutes from the initial phone call is usually considered a very quick response rate for a service company. Upon examination of your electrical panel we found that you have a circa 1957 Zinsco panel in poor condition that does not have a main breaker. This means there is no way to shut off the power to the panel either for an emergency or to work on it. There is always some risk when working on a live panel. In your case the only option to turn it off would have been to get SDGE out to shut off all of your power. Our electricians discovered that your panel had a defective breaker and replaced it. It is necessary to use a screwdriver in the panel to remove the wires from the breaker and when working on a live panel, especially one in poor condition such as yours there is always the risk of a breaker shorting out if something touches the metal. This is what happened at your house and it's something can happen to any electrician when working on a live panel. It left a scorch mark which we did our best to clean but a bit of touch up paint would cover it completely. Obviously we don't want that to happen but that is one of many reasons why panels are supposed to have a main shut off which would have prevented this. If you do a google search for Zinsco panels and breakers you will learn that they have been obsolete for many years and are considered to be very dangerous for a number of reasons. Most electricians are going to recommend replacement and based on the age and condition of your panel and we stand behind our electricians recommendation to replace it. Electrical panels have a typical lifespan of 25- 35 years and your 60 year old panel is not only a dangerous brand and in poor condition but is well past its effective lifespan. We arrived to your home in less than 1 hour, diagnosed your power loss and replaced an obsolete breaker and restored your power for a total of $289. That is a pretty typical charge for an electrical service call of this nature. We never do anything without a discussion of the total cost and getting customer approval and a signature prior to doing any work. If you felt that $289 was not a fair cost for our services, all you needed to do was say so and we would have left. I doubt you are going to find a licensed electrical contractor to make any repair on a Zinsco panel for much less than what we charged. There is always someone cheaper but this price is by no means out of line with what other electricians in San Diego would charge for the same service. I am sorry to learn that you were so dissatisfied with our services and hope that you will find other service providers who can better meet your expectations. Thank you, Jamie Dent Co-Owner, Point Loma Electric

04/13/2017

Carol T.

Charlie Holt and David were very efficient and professional. They did 6 hours of electrical work in our home. They were very focused and left everything clean. The company is now my go to, and I have already given their name to two of our relatives.

Description of Work
We had several electrical projects in our older home that needed to be done.

Category electrician

Thank you! We appreciate the opportunity to be of service and you taking the time to share your experience. We especially appreciate your referrals as that is how we grow. Best Regards, Jamie Dent

03/30/2017

Dave H.

It took them 3-4 hours to complete the work. They were excellent.

Description of Work
They installed a whole house fan to supplement my A/C.

Category electrician

Thank you very much! We appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience. Best Regards, Jamie Dent

03/27/2017

Lisa R.

Ramon did an excellent job replacing the outlet. He was efficient and professional.

Description of Work
Replacement of a damaged outlet.

Category electrician

Thank you! We appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience.

03/09/2017

Deborah T.

Charlie came to my home and gave me an estimate for Whole Home QuiteCool fans. He was on time, polite, VERY knowledgeable, and thorough. He made the process very easy and now I have everything I need to make an educated decision about my purchase.

Description of Work
Evaluation and estimate for whole home fans - QuietCool.

Category electrician

Thank you! We appreciate the opportunity to be of service!

03/09/2017

John S.

They were fast. It took about six hours. The owner is an expert, so I was lucky to get him to come out. It was a perfect installation. They had speed and were professional.

Description of Work
They replaced the breaker.

Category electrician

Thank you! We appreciate your business, and you taking the time to leave us a review. Best Regards, Jamie Dent

02/27/2017

Vera M.

They did a good job and are very professional. They focus on older homes which was great for my situation. It's been hard for me to find a good electrician. I'm glad I found them and trust them in your home.

Description of Work
They installed some new lights in my dressing area and hallway.

Category electrician

Thank you very much for your business and for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service. Jamie Dent

01/31/2017

Jeffrey G.

It took 4 weeks to get an appointment and he arrived 30 minutes after the 4 hr window. He parked in a waiting zone and arrived with only a clipboard. He said that since the existing can was fluorescent it would be $280 more than the $99 advertised! I hired someone else that did it for the $99 advertised on Angie's list. The listing said nothing of a fluorescent restriction. The owner called me and was unwilling to honor the deal that I bought so a refund was issued. Terrible dishonest company!

Description of Work
Led retrofit can light

Category electrician

You purchased an angies list big deal and when we arrived at your home, it turned out that the scope of work that you desired was different than the big deal offered. Unfortunately there is no way in the space of an Angies List offer to think of every possible criteria to consider. The offer was for an LED retrofit and your commercial light fixture could not be retrofitted. It was far beyond the scope of the offer. I spoke to you personally and offered an immediate refund. We even sent you movie tickets for the inconvenience. We are sorry that we were unable to offer the service that you desired for the offer you purchased on line. Jamie Dent

12/21/2016

Carol P.

It went just fine. There was a little miscommunication from the person that did the workup because the technicians didn't have the dimmer for the bathroom on their list. But when they came back to install that, they came back to put a dimmer in the kitchen as well. Otherwise, the worksmanship was excellent. The technicians were very polite and professional, and did a good job cleaning up after themselves.

Description of Work
Installed LED lights in the guest bathroom, recessed lights with dimmer for the the vanity in the master bathroom. LED lights in the kitchen with a timer and recessed LED lights in the dining room. Installed fluorescent LED lights in the garage. Installed an LED light outside the garage door. They also restored and replaced all the breakers and redid all the connections.

Category electrician

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service. Best Regards, Jamie Dent Co-Owner Point Loma Electric

12/12/2016

lynn W.

The receptionists scheduled the appointment, very polite and professional, and said they would contact us when the technicians were 1/2 hour out. This they did and the technicians showed up as the timer went off, very impressive. The technicians, Taylor and Trent, were very courteous and moved efficiently and were able to ask pertinent questions and answered all our questions in an understandable manner. They wrote up our bid, went over the permits, costs and material list twice, and we were satisfied that they were the people for our project.

Description of Work
whole house inspection of service panels, (2each)), checked every receptacles (solid attachment, contact, gfi where needed), all switches and fixtures. Then gave us a bid for upgrades and added lighting and receptacles, in house, garage and exterior.

Category electrician, lighting

Thank you very much for the opportunity to be of service! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Best Regards, Jamie Dent Co-Owner, Point Loma Electric

10/28/2016

John L.

the guy from Point Loma Electrical took one look at my incandescent recessed light fixture and stated it would need to be replaced with an LED fixture I have 16 other identical fixtures that work fine was not willing to troubleshoot or otherwise analyze now looking for another electrician, will never use Point Loma Electrical again thanks for nothing

Description of Work
I have two light fixtures that don't work - wanted them fixed

Category electrician

We are very sorry to learn that you were not satisfied with your experience. Unfortunately we do not repair light fixtures. Older light fixtures usually need to be replaced. Our records indicate that we charged you $0 not $50 as stated in your review. We hope you were able to resolve your issues to your satisfaction. Jamie Dent

10/12/2016

Gene H.

Point Loma is my new GO TO electrician. They are professional, know what they are doing, communicate very well and are priced reasonably. When replacing multiple similar fixtures, they made sure the replacement looked good before doing multiples, even though this made them return to the store to get a different fixture on a fixed price contract. Very tidy, on time. In a market where a contractor can really cause problems, they are a great find.

Description of Work
Replaced 6 light fixtures (cans). Installed a power outlet needed that required cutting access in a very expensive cabinet. Checked on replacement of LED light fixtures with fixtures with lower luminosity and yellower light, but fixtures not available.

Category electrician, lighting

Thank you very much for the opportunity to work with you and for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. Best Regards, Jamie Dent

10/12/2016

Jeff M.

Professional, Hard Working, Polite, Amazing. My wife and I can’t say enough great things about Point Loma Electric. From the time we talked to PLE’s dispatcher Erica, to the time Charlie and his team (David & Trent) left our house, we were in awe of their hard work and professionalism. On day one Charlie arrived on time, and did a complete diagnostic of our house (including attic, under the house, and almost every plug and switch) explaining in detail every problem that we should fix. He never pressured us into anything, and we felt comfortable proceeding with each new step. Charlie worked for eight hours the first day, restoring power to our home after a cut-rate hack charged us $1300 for doing pretty much nothing. The second day PLE’s team worked equally hard changing out old knob and tube wiring, installing can lights, new electrical outlets and switches, as well as making sure our electrical panel was safely wired. I could write pages on all the great work they did. Be advised, their quotes and prices are a bit higher than the competition, but in a world where a lot of people are just trying to make a quick dollar and don’t care about the customer, Point Loma Electric is worth every penny!!!

Description of Work
Reworking almost all the wiring done in a 90 year old home.

Category electrician, lighting

Thank you very much for your kind review and for the opportunity to be of service. We appreciate your business very much. Best Regards, Jamie Dent Co-Owner, Point Loma Electric

09/19/2016

Richard S.

Had a room with no power. I friend and I spent 3 hours on Sunday trying to locate and fix the problem, with no luck (he and I are both pretty good repairing things around the house). Changed outlets and switches in the room to no avail. Called Point Loma Electric, and they had two technicians at the house within two hours of my call. The techs checked every switch and outlet and located the problem in another room that we had not checked, because everything in that room worked. Problem fixed, I'm happy.

Description of Work
Located and fixed a broken wire in the wall.

Category electrician

Thank you very much for your business and for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service. Best Regards, Jamie Dent

08/30/2016

Michele T.

They suck, I will never use them again. They've come to my home three times. The first time, they came to my home, maybe about the first part of July or June. They charged me $2000 something, it was to change one exhaust fan, add an exhaust fan and install a fan in my bedroom. When they came to install the exhaust fan, they didn't have the exhaust fans on their truck, they had to go pick them up. I was at Lowe's and I realize, "Those look like the same exhaust fans in my house." They were $33.51 each and they charged me $2000 something. Point Loma Electric also owns Bath Planet. So I talked to the Messrs. I went down there and I gave her pictures and I said, "I can't believe you guys charged me..." She was like, "Oh no, we would have never put those kind of fans in there." She did some research. She was to call me back. She said, "I'm embarrassed, we did do those fans. Usually we carry $100 fans on our truck." They scheduled an appointment to come and put the fans that should have been installed in my home. So they came to my home, they installed Panasonic fans, but they didn't change the ducts. They also were trying to sell me this thing called Quite Cool. It's an attic fan that sucks all the hot air out of your house. They wanted to charge me between $2400 and $3700. So I did some research and Quite Cool referred me this roofer. The roofer was between $700 to almost $1000 cheaper. The roofer put the Quite Cool in, but while he was up there, he says, "Whoever did your exhaust system, left the old exhaust fan in your attic and they did not change your ducts." So once again I'm contacting them. They came out to my house last week, they changed out the ducts because these are 4 inch Panasonic fans and the old exhaust fans were 3 inch ducts and even on HandymanHowTo.com it says, "You need to change out the ducts because you're not getting 79% of the air flow to the ducts." So I call them up. Taylor comes to my house to change out the ducts. He said one was done but the other wasn't. So I go up there to check to make sure that they're doing the right job. I'm up there and I don't realize that you're not supposed to step on your drywall. I fall through my bathroom ceiling. This is last Tuesday. I twist one leg, one leg goes through, I yell for my husband Jeff, he comes and runs upstairs and tells me to just let go and he catches me. But they still left the exhaust fan here at my house. The old exhaust fan that they were supposed to change out originally, they still didn't take out the stuffs. I will never ever use Point Loma Electric for anything, nothing. They're expensive, you don't get what you pay for. You've got to follow up on them. If I never would have had a roofer guy go up in the attic, I would have never known, never. They respond quickly.

Description of Work
They were supposed to add an exhaust fan, change out an exhaust fan and install a bedroom ceiling fan.

Category electrician, ceiling fans

[Removed Member Name], We did everything in our power to take care of each of your concerns proactively, immediately and professionally. I spoke to you several times and followed up with you proactively. Any issues and concerns were taken care of immediately and without question. Our electrician was not present in your home when you fell through your ceiling. He had gone to get some parts and set the ladder aside and out of the way. You moved our ladder and climbed into your attic when we were not even present. Had you climbed into the attic while our electricians were present, they most certainly would have warned you not to step on the ceiling because it's not meant to bear weight. While we are all terribly sorry this happened, I don't think that was caused by us. We will always bend over backwards to resolve any issues that any customer has and we did with you. When we last spoke you actually thanked me for following up and for our professionalism and how we took care of your concerns. I am also surprised to hear you say that they left the old exhaust fan in your attic as I was told that they were removed and thrown away as instructed. I am very sorry that you are now unhappy and my offer still stands to resolve any issues until you are satisfied. Jamie Dent

08/21/2016

Kathleen H.

Aside from the girl answering the phone sounding a little inexperienced (the work was at a rental property and I think the logistics of the who thing confused her) the experience was great. They were able to send a crew of two as soon was we could make arrangements to be at the location. They checked every single outlet, the connection to all appliances and the electrical box. The problem was diagnosed (a burnt out circuit breaker and some old wiring) and I was informed about the aluminum wiring throughout the home which can create some issues and the absence of GFIs in the bathrooms. For the circuit box the technician (Ramon - he was excellent) offered me three options but advised me that rebuilding the box was more cost-effective and that a new box was more than was needed. Since he was already here we arranged to have him add the GFIs to the locations where they were needed. They were professional, knowledgeable, efficient with their time, neat & tidy, and the final price was very reasonable. They also provided reasonable guarantees on their work. We are very satisfied with the work and the whole interaction from start to finish.

Description of Work
The electricity bill had jumped by 4x for no apparent reason. After multiple (and worthless) visits by SDG&E it was suggested we call an electrician. The initial call was a check of the electrical and hopefully a diagnosis and correction of the problem. The call out was $250 but would be applied to any work done.

Category electrician

Thank you very much for your business and for your nice review! We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to share your experience. Yes, landlord tenant situations can be a bit confusing at times, sorry about that. I do want to clarify that the initial $249 we charge to go to rental properties is actually to cover for a diagnostic and minor repair. The reason we do it that way is due to many experiences where we have been unable to reach the landlord or decision maker to approve the diagnostic and repair of the problem we were called out for once the electrician is on site. With a pre-approved repair we can usually at least make the repairs we were called about if unable to reach the landlord. Of course we don't charge it if no work is done, we just get pre-approval before going. I'm so glad you were satisfied with our services! Best Regards, Jamie Dent, Owner

08/17/2016

Chris M.

All correspondences with the company has been excellent. The office has been pleasant and helpful every time we've had to call them. They probably need to work on their courtesy calls for letting you know they are indeed coming out when they said they would, but I called prior just to make sure as one of the days I took a whole day off work when they were going to upgrade the panel and switch the old lines to the new ones. I would like to note that it was after hours that I called them and they still got back that night to confirm they'd be coming early the next day. All of the technicians were professional and courteous, including the lead, which was Charlie. He's come out each time the work was done and he has been very informative and thorough when answering questions, giving advice, and going over all the work that has or was going to be done. They've always been punctual and never missed an appointment and when new work was requested while they were here, it's always been slotted and the work has been done when they've said it was going to be. They even came on a Saturday to accommodate my work schedule. In the future we'll be landscaping our entire yard, including more electrical work and lighting and we'll definitely be using them again!

Description of Work
Old Home Inspection (new house to us), upgraded electrical panel to 200 amps, installed 5 dedicated lines and chased 2 to their respective outlines in their rooms, added a new outlet in the kitchen, and added new light switches to two bathrooms to separate the lights from the fans.

Category electrician

Thank you very much for your repeat business and for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We appreciate your repeat business very much! Best Regards, Jamie Dent, Owner

Wilson construction

Rooter Ranger Plumbing - San Diego

WELCOME to ROOTER RANGER PLUMBING for ALL your plumbing needs RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL. We specialize in Rooter & Drain Cleaning. We offer a $47 DRAIN CLEANING SPECIAL (w/proper/easy access). We off a 10% Discount for Seniors, Military personnel and First Responders! We are a family owned business and our customers are our number one priority. Rooter Ranger provides plumbing repair services, drain cleaning, line maintenance, inspections, water leak repairs and trenchless sewer repairs. Rooter Ranger is here for ALL your plumbing needs. We are Covid-19 compliant and when our technician arries to evaluate the situation, he will provide you with a FREE ESTIMATE. There is no trip charge to come out to give you a Free estimate and no work will be done without your approval! Check us out on Yelp and see all our 5 star reviews. Rooter Ranger Plumbing is open for service 24/7 including all holidays. CALL NOW for all your plumbing needs and inquiries! 1-619-313-4808 or 1-858-810-9988

Plumbing Plus

Customers have been turning to our knowledgeable team of Poway plumbing professionals at Plumbing Plus since 1984. Our company is local, family-owned, and trusted throughout San Diego County. Our team works hard to build long lasting relationships with all of our customers so that they never have to think twice when plumbing problems arise. We have an A rating on Angie’s List for plumbers in San Diego and also an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. With over 60,000 jobs successfully handled and over 80% of our customers being repeats and referrals, it’s easy to see why so many people prefer Plumbing Plus. Call to schedule your service today and see the difference our expert plumbers can make.

Offers by Plumbing Plus on Angi

California
    Contractors License Board
    12/31/2016
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Electrical Repairs Electrical Outlet & Switch Services Electrical Panel Services Electrical Wiring Services Indoor Lighting Ceiling Fans & Chandeliers Light Switches & Dimmers LED Lighting & Retrofit Outdoor Lighting Whole House Fans Whole House Generator Services Smoke Detector Installation Whole House Surge Protector Hot Tub Wiring Electrical Safety Inspection Electric Vehicle Charging Station Solar Power Plumbing Repairs Water Heater Services Tankless Water Heater Services Water Line Services Gas Line Repair and Installation Drain Cleaning Hydro Jetting Sewer Video Inspection Sewer Line Repairs Trenchless Pipe Repair Kitchen Plumbing & Garbage Disposal Clogged Toilet Repair Water Softeners Water Filtration Systems Earthquake Shut Off Valve Water Treatment Systems