Western Exterminator

Founded 1921 • With Angi since September 2013

Since 1921, Western Exterminator has been providing homeowners and business owners with customer service excellence and trusted pest control solutions....

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Barrier Pest Solutions

Barrier Pest solutions is a local family team. We provide the maximum protection in pest control with state of the art methods including bi-monthly & quarterly pest control services including precision targeted application and green options. We get rid of pests fast, guaranteed. Since we’re a family, you’ll receive prompt, personal service with knowledgeable phone support and a dedicated technician assigned to you. We treat you the way we’d like to be treated, with the health and well-being of your family and pets at heart. Business Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Sat: By Apt. Sun: Closed

Official Pest Prevention

Ever since January 1, 2000, Official Pest Prevention has been offering outstanding pest control service. Our state-licensed technicians are highly trained to perform a range of services, from chemical baiting and spraying to trapping and eco-friendly pest treatment. Whether you dealing with a simple removal job or an extensive extermination, you can count on us to come equipped with the resources to get it done. We also provide a full range of pest control options, including spider control and insect control for cockroaches, ants, wasps, and more. Our rodent control service takes care of rat and mice in your attic and after treatment we can inspect for entry points that need to be closed up as well. Call today for a free estimate, and make Official Pest Prevention your official pest control company.

05/09/2017

Glenda M.

I've used them for 28 years so they are good. I've got a big piece of property and they do the whole thing. I'd give them A's overall. The work is very good. If I do have a problem between visits they will come out. If it's a unique problem, they will find a solution for it. For the last 27 1/2 years it was Danny. Then he retired and now it's Jim. It's always the same person.

Description of Work
They come every month and spray the house.

02/22/2014

Ann B.

Both estimator and technician were very friendly and polite, very informative and professional. They are the ONLY company to return my call, so I didn't even bother with other estimates. I don't know how they compare with others. The only complaint was the tech caught a bit of patching compound on his shoe and spread it on the bath rugs, which cleaned up easily. I called on a Friday, the answering service called back that night @ 8PM, and the first app't was set for Wed, and the work done by Friday. I was very impressed and grateful for the quick service.

Description of Work
The inspector crawled under the house, checked the foundation all around the perimeter, and checked the bathrooms and entry for termites. The technician came a little early, went over the plan again with us, drilled holes in cement foundation, injected termite control, patched the drill holes. This is for a 5 year guarantee with a yearly re-check of the home. (We had already found termites during a bathroom tear-down.)

09/13/2013

sandra S.

Was able to make appointment for that week. Finance company needed the report asap. John showed up the next day and did a complete inspection. We had the report within days (same week) of inspection. Friendly, prompt and prices were very reasonable.

Description of Work
Provided pest inspection for a va refinance.

06/22/2013

Bryce G.

Walked throughout my house, inside and out, pointing out issues, educating me on what I could do to correct them and what he could do to help. Ultimately, I decided not to use his services setting traps, as I figured I could do that myself (saving $180 in the process), but I did schedule an appointment with his colleagues at Western to give me an estimate for ***exclusion services. I can't say for sure I'll go with Western for the exclusion services (I'm getting bids from other companies too), but did want to offer up my appreciation for Ron. *** I learned from Ron that any house with a rodent infestation should be inspected for any access point through which rodents are getting in, and then taking corrective actions to close these access points. This is called exclusion, and unless you get a thrill from killing animals that get into your house (I do not!), it's a necessary step toward truly fixing the problem.

Description of Work
I discovered a rodent problem upon returning from an out-of-state trip. I called Western for help and they were very responsive -- their technician, Ron was at my house within a couple of hours. Ron was about as knowledgeable and professional as anyone you could imagine. He patiently answered all of my many questions, some of them, I'm guessing, had to be pretty dumb, but he was very cool about it.

04/04/2013

Steve & Mindy M.

Our call was quickly returned. We explained our problem and he said that he would have a technician here in the morning to try and identify our concern. Juan came as scheduled and was able to tell us what the problem was in our yard. He was very professional and personable. He told us we could easily find a product to help us at any garden store. We were very relieved. There was no charge. We found him to be knowledgeable, prompt and honest. When we need pest control services we will definitely call Western Exterminator Co.

Description of Work
We had a problem that we could not identify in our yard. Is it an animal or ?

08/23/2012

Andrea A.

This is a local company that I called to get rid of a mouse in our house. We tried to put out traps but it wouldn't go near the traps we put out. The tech came out and showed us where it probably came in. He put out traps with special bait and after a while caught it and removed it. I was very happy to have it gone and have a clean house again.

Description of Work
We had a rodent in our house. We had tried to catch it in traps ourselves using a few different types of traps with no luck. So I called Western Exterminator. The company was very friendly and came on a Saturday per my request. The technician was very knowledgable about our rodent problem. He explained everything that needed to be done including sealing off entryways where the rodent had come in. He then put traps out right away. He called often and came back and checked often to see if we caught it. It was caught and he removed the dead rodent. I was very impressed on how dedicated and knowledgeable our tech was. I definitely would use this company again. I am very happy and rodent free!

04/26/2012

Judy J.

Jesse was very thorough and did not try to sell us anything. A written report will be sent in the mail. I am very pleased with the service and will keep Western Exterminator Company in mind if any future problems develop. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
The foreclosure we purchased has a huge barn that was not inspected during escrow. There are dust particles on every surface. We were concerned about wood destroying organisms (termites, powder post beetles, carpenter ants, dry rot). I called on a Friday, and they came out the following Wednesday. Jesse inspected the structure and showed us various areas of concern and how to identify future problems. I gave them a "B" in responsiveness only because the first available appointment was not for 5 days. But this was not an emergency situation. WDO inspections are a specialized area, and not all pest control companies are licensed to do them.

04/20/2012

Carl C.

Frank and April did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
I use Western Exterminator Co for pest control. They treated my rental for termites. I have used them for the last 20 years.

04/18/2012

Eric M.

The termite guy came out 2 weeks ago to do a free review for termite damage. The guy who sprays for ants was here beginning of the month. We pay every quarter. We have used them for many years. Their friendliness and professionalism is perfect. The effectiveness of treatment is good. The staff is also good. We just like them and we use them. They are a good deal. We have a contract with them and they come quarterly.

Description of Work
Western Exterminators came out to do an inspection for termites. A guy comes out quarterly to spray for ants as well.

03/19/2012

Janyce S.

They are very thorough and they always call ahead of time to let you know they are coming and to see if you have any special requirements you want them to take care of.

Description of Work
We use them for pest control.

Western Exterminator

Founded 1921 • With Angi since September 2013

930 Striker Ave Ste A

Sacramento, CA 95834

Pest Control, Termite Control, Rodent Control, Bird and Bat Control, Integrated Pest Management, Green Pest Control, Deer Repellent, Vegetation Management Services, Bioremediation Services, Wild Animal Trapping, Ant Control, Bed Bug Entotherm