River City RV Parts and Repair

Sacramento, CA 95841

Rv repair and service

12/12/2020

ken B.

First off-- I found Matt to have great integrity, ambition and expertise!! I'm fairly new to the RV world, an have strong enough mechanical background to do most of what might need to be done, but found that whenever I needed help, most places told me it would be a 2 -4 weeks before they could get me in. I have an old 1972 Superior motorhome with an Onan generator that wouldn't run longer than 15-20 mins, and had a severe oil leak, and every RV repair place in within 30 miles of Sacramento told me only one place could work on it, but their generator specialist was not working due to COVID threat. I kept calling around to see if I could find someone willing to look at it, and reached Matt -- he said bring it in that same day and he'd at least take a look. He spent at least 30 minutes with me trying to determine the source of the leak and why it would just die -- he had me leave it, figured it out, fixed it!! I was getting ready to rebuild the front suspension, and found out that Matt works on everything RV -- the body, the chassis, motor - and had him do the work. It came out fabulously -- the steering feels like new - safe and solid!! It's so nice to have found a shop works on everything, takes pride in what they do, and knows how to do old-fashioned troubleshooting!!

Description of Work
Onan Generator repair and fronts suspension rebuild on 1972 Superior Class A Motorhome

12/25/2015

sharyn L.

11/03/2015

Mike W.

Description of Work
Repaired the grey and black water valves and piping. Also rebuilt the skids.

10/19/2015

Kathy D.

Description of Work
Did pre RV inspection. Within a week numerous things went wrong after purchase including the entrance door automatically locking us out. Repairs amounted to over $3,700 which should have been caught in the RV inspection. Dash air-conditioning, electronic door locks, fresh water fill tank problems, tank sensors, engine batteries cracked, tail lights not working properly the list was endless.

04/25/2014

Ryan F.

He's very knowledgeable and quick. We use him on a pretty regular basis.

Description of Work
I've had a few minor repairs on our travel trailer. He's even done work on our moving equipment.

Category auto repair

TC Awning Construction, Inc.

RETTER ELECTRIC

Full service master electrician. Owner operated. I am on every job! I specialize in Victorian Houses. LICENSE #847835.

Delta Gold Heating & Air, Inc.

Don't let your heating or air conditioning let you down. Our heating and air conditioning repair experts are here to ensure your systems function properly all year round. Delta Gold Heating & Air Inc offers a gold standard service on all your residential and commercial systems. We know that you put a lot of trust in your heating and air conditioning systems to keep your home or business environment comfortable. Our heating, ventilation, and air conditioning repair, installation, and maintenance services ensure your systems never let you down. Delta Gold Heating & Air Inc comes to your project with over a decade of experience in all heating services, including furnaces, ventilation, and air conditioning repair. We also offer sheet metal service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

ac service, electrical sytems repair, charging systems, appliance replacement and repair, awning replacement and repair, plumbing replacement and repair, roof repair – re-seal and pre-purchase inspections.

engine repair, brakes, chassis