Majestic Pool Service

California: Contractors
04/30/2023

7503 REESE RD

Sacramento, CA 95828

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

We offer full service pool maintenance and cleaning. We offer filter cleaning, water testing, pool equipment repairs, green pool restorations, new pool start-up, and winterization. We have over 25 years of experience. We continue to grow from referrals from our customers. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and are Certified Pool Operators. Our CSLB License No. is 794263....

pool cleaning (33)lawn care (3)

10/08/2021

Richard A.

We had ducks in our pool for several months. The water was black. We needed the pool drained and cleaned. Majestic did a good job.

Description of Work
pool draining and cleaning

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

We are happy that we could help you with your pool. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review!

06/01/2021

Patrice M.

Filter cleaning , bottom of pool debriefed, chlorine , full deep cleaning

Description of Work
Pool Service

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

06/01/2021

Kristine D.

Very friendly, prompt and always helpful

Description of Work
Pool Service

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

Thank you very much for this review! We appreciate it!

Jeffrey E.

Weekly pool service done timely and professionally

Description of Work
Pool Service

JMK F.

Our Pools look amazing. Great customer service.

Description of Work
Pool Service

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

We are happy to hear that! Thank you for taking the time to submit a review!

Dora & Raul P.

Majestic Pool service has been servicing my pool for over 13 years. They are Profesional, honest and reliable. The keep my pool clean and ready for summer swimming. They are the best!

Description of Work
Pool Service

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

We are grateful for our long-time customers! Thank you for trusting us to service you these past years and we hope to continue doing so for the next 10!

Nancy E.

They are very professional and take pride in their work. Lucky to have them.

Description of Work
Pool Service

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

We appreciate your review! Thank you very much!

03/07/2021

Clement L.

I needed my pool lights fixed and needed a filter pump installed. I called them and they came out to install both. I have also used them for my weekly maintenance. They are great at responding to emails and phone calls. They always communicate on when they come out or what/where the status is on any repairs. I would definitely recommend them for repairs and or maintenance

Description of Work
Maintenance & repairs

Category lawn service,pool cleaners

Work Completed On 03/07/2021

Thank you for your review! We do our best to return calls and give each customer our undivided attention!

02/18/2021

David M.

Recently our temperature sensor failed and they replaced it in 2 days for a reasonable price. They are very reliable and efficient.

Description of Work
They do routine weekly cleaning and chemicals as well as any repairs that come along

Category lawn service,pool cleaners

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your time!

02/09/2021

KENNETH M.

On Sunday February 7th 2021 if you was working at Scottish Rite Center here in Sacramento I left my phone charging in an RV box electric box left for a sec nobody was there Sunday morning came back the crew was there and my phone was gone charger was left there but did you take my phone like my phone back but I wouldn't hire him it's just cuz you can steal something doesn't mean you should I also approached him and asked for Mateo I don't know I don't know either so that's all I got how low can you go to still open Skies phone it doesn't even have a job $30 at Target you could have bought their own they have job.

Description of Work
Crew stole homeless man's phone

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 02/07/2021

Good evening [Member Name Removed], We are sorry to hear your phone went missing. We offer both landscape maintenance and pool service. You left your review on the pool side of the company- none of our pool service technicians were out at the Scottish Rite Center on Sunday. All company vehicles include our office contact information in case any issue arises and we can be contacted. We did not receive any calls over the weekend nor were any voicemails left regarding this situation, therefore it makes it difficult to address the situation properly. We will be asking our landscape crew if they recall seeing anything regarding this matter. Please feel free to contact us directly at our office 916-638-2607 and we will be glad to help you.

We do not service vinyl pools, fiber glass, or above ground pools. We do not clean tile, build, install or construct pools. We do not offer resurface or replaster services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check