JDM Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2011

Additional DBA - Northern California Whole House Fans ,and Radiant Barrier. Additional phone (916) 801-4396....

Elite Heating and Air Conditioning

Elite Heating and Air Conditioning

SERVICE CALLS: $89.00 includes all related trip fees, any and all time it takes to find and diagnose the problem on a system. The required time it takes to explain and discuss the problem and repair to the owner. Fast, Emergency service is key if your comfort system unexpectedly breaks down. Elite Heating and Air Conditioning offers: - Certified, trained technicians working evenings and weekends - Certified Bryant, Payne, Trane, Lennox, NuTone, Carrier & York Comfort Specialist - Carrier and Payne Factory Authorized Dealer - Fully stocked service and maintenance vehicles - Complete Sacramento service coverage - 26 years of award winning service - OUR ROCK-SOLID WARRANTY EXPLAINED Warranty offered on all Equipment and Services performed. Any Carrier or Payne system installed has a manufacture minimum warranty of 10 (TEN) YEARS ON ALL PARTS, and 1 year on labor. All parts installed have a 1 year part only warranty. - With any system installation Elite Heating and Air Conditioning provides a FREE 10 (TEN) YEAR WORKMANSHIP WARRANTY. We will stand behind the installation of your home comfort system. This workmanship warranty is to cover the homeowner for any items that do not have a manufacture warranty (ie. Ductwork, thermostat, supply vents, copper lines @ felid welded connections, and more) - Repair vs. Replacement Explained! The average life of a residential HVAC system is 12 – 15 years. With any average you will have some systems that last for 30 years and some that only last a few years (usually due to a lack of maintenance). If the repair cost is great, sometimes it may make sense to the homeowner to replace the system. Here are some reasons: - New system will be more efficient and save money. - Repair cost is greater than the cost of a new system. - Repair cost plus average cost of operation vs. average cost of a new system shows that a new system will pay for itself in 3 – 5 years. - Old system is to noisy - Old system is to expensive

08/25/2015

Very well.  Fast and easy service.  Technician was very professional and competent.  No drama.  Came on time. Installed Fan.  Paid and thanked him and he left.  Fan works great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed attic fan

CATEGORY roofing,ceiling fans

01/27/2015

Excellent!  Beyond expectations. This is the second time I have used 'JDM CONSTRUCTION' and I continue to be pleasantly surprised at just how much effort, care and sincere concern JDM is able to extend to its customers. It's a no-frills, authentic and no-nonsense approach.  No games.  No sales pitches.    A very honest approach to doing business with a handshake and thanks.  THAT'S VERY RARE in to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a ATTIC FAN.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,roofing,ceiling fans

08/12/2014

The team showed up on time and were finished in less than two hours. I barely knew they were there. Very organized process, I was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My electric bills were through the roof. Literally, I had no insulation on the roof of my garage and the Summertime heat radiating down on my roof heated up the garage to the same temperature as outside, sometimes warmer. My bedroom is on the other side of the interior garage wall. As a night shift nurse, I sleep during the day. The temperature in my bedroom would be ten degrees warmer than the rest of the house by 2 p.m. After getting my garage insulated, I can sleep until 4 o'clock which gives me a full 8 hours of sleep.

CATEGORY insulation,ceiling fans

06/02/2014

It went very well. We live in the mountains and sometimes it's hard to get people up here. He didn't complain. He did it efficiently. We were very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal for a gable mounted attic fan including parts and installation.

CATEGORY ceiling fans

04/14/2014

I purchased a big deal from Angie's List. They came in, put it in and tried it out and cleaned. They were very clean and were done in no time at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
JDM Construction installed fans for us.

CATEGORY ceiling fans

Fans, insulation, heating and cooling & radiant barrier.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover