Caldwell Construction & Handyman Svcs

Founded 2013 • With Angi since November 2014

3351 Business Drive 105

Sacramento, CA 95820

Caldwell Construction is a full service construction Co. that specializes in small to medium construction projects. We are not available for same day requests, nor yard cleanup and gardening. We do require an estimate for all work before we schedule a project. For over 19 years, we have been providing quality handyman and construction services. We have the expertise and experience you need and the name you can trust....

handyman (60)drywall (15)interior painting (13)door installation (12)house painting (11)electrician (10)woodworking (8)siding companies (7)fence company (6)general contractors (6)plumbers (5)lighting (5)

06/21/2020

Quote was about three times what it should have been.

Description of Work
5 fence posts replaced

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 06/21/2020

07/26/2019

Caldwell Construction and Handyman Services took care of a problem with a window and did not charge me. I was not there when he repaired it so he called me immediately upon completion to give me the report. Thanks for the great service!

Description of Work
Window repair

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

05/09/2019

The team did a great job. kept the yard secure after hours, and the finished product is simply beautiful. A high quality job and was totally competitive with the price I received from a Fences only company. I had contracted for the removal of an arbor and door framing that had dry rot. The finished product is perfect, they matched the paint perfectly. I highly recommend this team, and look forward...

Description of Work
a new fence

Category fencing,handyman service,house painters

Work Completed On 03/11/2019

01/15/2019

Caldwell did an outstanding job. They were responsive and communicative throughout the bidding process and in performing the work. We will definitely keep them in mind for future work and recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
They replaced a section of drywall that had water damage and they re-textured and painted the area to match the rest of the room.

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/14/2019

12/07/2018

First of all, they are very expensive. I needed two sections of drywall repaired that were a maximums of 6 inches by 6 inches. The estimate was $789.00. At first I laughed this off as a contractor who had more work then he could handle at the time, and so created an absurd invoice. Unfortunately, the work was being done is in a rental house that I own and the tenants are inconvenienced every time ...

Description of Work
Drywall repair

Category contractors,drywall,handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/07/2018

Caldwell construction takes pride in doing quality work and receiving good reviews. We are sad to see the review you left us. We would like to reply to this review to explain our point of view. We did a in home estimate and provided a fair estimate in a timely matter. The first day of the job we showed up to discover that some of the work to be preformed had already been completed. We had to send ...

05/10/2018

They did a great job and were very responsive. Looks great! Will hire them for the next project.

Description of Work
Bathroom and kitchen update

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/23/2018

05/02/2018

The workers were timely, friendly and willing to do extra small jobs. They did an outstanding job. The paint lines were impeccable (Thanks Mike), and the cleanup was thorough. The only reason that I did not provide all A's for this company is due to poor communication between (S), the workers and us. (S) arrived and gave us a reasonable price, told us that if the job was not completed that day, th...

Description of Work
painting and paint touch ups throughout condo, silicon calking in kitchen, installing carbon monoxide detectors

Work Completed On 03/02/2018

03/27/2018

This was a major remodel, it required new support piers under the hour, walls removed and new walls, the kitchen underwent an extensive remodel and a new bathroom was added. Caldwell had profeesional and courteous employees and kept to the original schedule and estimate. I will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Remodel of kitchen, laundry room and added a full bathroom.

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,water heater repair,replacement windows,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 03/27/2018

12/14/2017

It was fantastic! They came a month prior and gave an estimate, were right on target and didn't charge for anything else. They showed up on time and got right to work. They were just the nicest bunch of people. They did such a nice job, the front of the house looks so natural now. I can't say enough good things about them and we will definitely be calling them again for anything we need.

Description of Work
They repaired a screen door, a mirrored wardrobe door, some siding on the front of the house, some dry-rot and rehung a flower box.

Category handyman service,siding,doors

Work Completed On 10/09/2017

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for the wonderful review. We are glad you were happy with our service. We hope we can help you in the future with any other projects you may have. The crew said you were really nice to work with as well. Thank you again, William Caldwell, Owner

07/19/2017

Joe and his son Joe showed up on time and we discussed what was going to be done. Joe Sr. asked me since the backsplash was going to be white did I want to change the outlets and switches from ivory to white which I did. He said he would take care of it. Took a couple of hours for all of the supplies and the new granite to be picked up and then they started the demo. of the kitchen. Next day I was...

Description of Work
Installed new front door threshold and replaced a rotted post on the front porch. Main project was to update the kitchen. Removed the old kitchen counter top, sink and oven. They installed new granite counter tops, sink, faucet and new electric range. They cleaned the cabinets with Restore A Finish. Installed a new subway tile backsplash.

Cost $4,555.42

Work Completed On 06/30/2017

Interior and exterior painting, plumbing, ceiling fan, remodeling - general, kitchen & bathroom.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover