DJ'S GLASS & MIRRORS

9350 MAGNOLIA AVE

Riverside, CA 92503

02/15/2006

DUANE H.

This company responded very quickly to my situation. They arrived at my home in about 20 minutes. They repaired my glass and the price they charged was very inexpensive.

Description of Work
My front window was broken out by my sons baseball, so I called this company to come out.

Category glass repair

09/22/2005

KEEFE P.

COMPANY CAME OUT AND HAD MY BRAND NEW WINDOW INSTALLED IN NO TIME. THIS COMPANY WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND WAS VERY CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED. I WAS PLEASED WITH THE WORK PERFORMED.

Description of Work
HAD DINING ROOM WINDOW BROKEN OUT WITH A ROCK. CALLED COMPANY TO COME OUT AND REPAIR WINDOW.

Category glass repair

09/02/2005

CLAUDIA R.

THIS COMPANY HAD EXCELLENT PRICING ON THEIR WINDOWS. I NEEDED THE WINDOW THE SAME DAY AND THEY WERE ABLE TO CUT THE GLASS AND PROVIDE ME WITH THE WINDOW IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES, OUTSTANDING JOB.

Description of Work
NEEDED A WINDOW REPLACED IN MY LIVING ROOM. I CALLED THIS COMPANY AND THEY HAD AN EXCELLENT PRICE.

Category replacement windows

United Builders

Specializing in WINDOWS AND DOORS! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! We are a general contractor. Family owned. Additional DBA - Henry Andronics Inc. Financing available.

Affordable Frameless Shower Door Inc

Full service frameless glass shower doors and full glass shower enclosures installation. Affordable Frameless Shower Door provides efficient, professional and affordable shower glass installation throughout Southern California. Highly Reviewed. Affordable Shower Glass. Prompt Job Scheduling.

Silver Lining Restoration

We are a family owned company whose main goal is to offer excellent customer service. We don't have the overhead of large companies and can offer quality products for much lower prices than our competitors. Our Low e, argon gas insulated energy efficient windows come with lifetime guarantee including accidental breakage. Our Radiant Barrier insulation is state of the art with a promise to see a significant reduction of all heating and cooling costs. Minimum service requirement 3 or more windows and no repairs. Give us a call for a free estimate, you will not be disappointed! SUMMER PROMO!!! Purchase 6 or more replacement windows and get 1000 sq .feet of Radiant Barrier Insulation installed! ($2,500 Value!)

Visa, MasterCard, American Express