Berry Roofing

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2010

Berry Roofing, Inc is a family owned company that has done over 30,000 ROOFING JOBS DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. We specialize in all types of roofing systems - Repairs - Re-roofs - New Construction - Residential - Commercial & Industrial. We are BPI Certified for properly knowing how to insulate and

BeforeAfterBefore

roofing (131)tile installation (7)solar companies (1)skylight installation (1)insulation (1)gutter repair (7)siding companies (1)gutter cleaning (1)

04/11/2022

gloriann S.

They did it in 4 days, They did an awesome job. I would highly recommend them. They cleaned up really great. They were very professional.

Description of Work
They reroofed our whole home.

Work Completed On 03/28/2022

09/22/2020

andrew K.

very prompt and professional. reasonable price. I liked the daily updates with photos via email. I will definitely rehire them if needed.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

11/10/2017

deb G.

They were very professional, timely and attentive!

Description of Work
Berry repaired a roof leak.

Work Completed On 07/14/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review of our company, we truly appreciate your business. We also thank you for choosing Berry Roofing for your roofing needs.

08/27/2017

Jeffrey L.

It went very well. They were very responsive and professional.

Description of Work
Fixed a few broken tiles in our roof.

Work Completed On 07/05/2017

Review for Berry Roofing - 3226 Kluk Ln, Riverside, CA - 36122644

08/17/2017

Yvan H.

Did a excellent work on repairing the roof.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 08/17/2017

08/10/2017

Donald F.

The gentleman (Juan) making the repairs was on time, meticulous, precise and paid attention to detail. He did not rush the work. He displayed pride in workmanship.

Description of Work
Valley roof repairs (two valleys) where they had developed a leak on the concrete tile roof. Removed valley tile, installed two layers of 30lb felt. Installed new triple V valley metal and cut tile for better water flow.

Work Completed On 08/10/2017

We really appreciate you taking the time to post a review for us and are very pleased to hear about our technician being precise and paying attention to details. Thank you for choosing us for your roofing needs.

05/01/2017

Bette Q.

Excellent work. Showed up on time, cleaned up everyday. Highly recommend this company. 10 year warranty on their workmanship plus this warranty is transferable. 25 year warranty on materials used (manufacturer's warranty).

Description of Work
Replaced entire roof. Removed old roof. Fixed several areas that had not been done properly in the previous roofing job. Extremely detailed estimate (itemized all materials and labor), was the most thorough estimate I received. Gave me a list of houses in my area they had done so I could see their work and choose the material I wanted on my roof. Job required additional plywood that was not already in place because previous roofing job had not been done correctly. This added to the overall cost of the job but was in line with all the other estimates I received for the same work.

Work Completed On 06/01/2013

12/06/2016

rick A.

We contacted Berry Roofing from Angie's list because off all the good reviews. They were the 2nd of 3 estimates. Ron Berry came out looked over the roof and took his measurements. We sat down and discussed the projects we were doing, he gave me a booklet of his products and service. We called him for a roof but found out he also did attic insulation and rain gutters which we were going to have done. So he gave me the price and broke down each category of the work, as I had a porch that ran the length of the house that was leaking and had rotted wood . His price was competitive with other estimates I had gotten for the roof and the attic insulation , as for the rain gutters I figured the other quotes were competitive so I didn't even check prices. We decided to go with Berry Roofing as I could get everything done with one company. They came out on 11/28/2016 with a finish date of 12/03/16. The crew was great very friendly and cleaned up each day . I received picture updates every day from the office staff. Everyone at Berry Roofing was polite and courteous they answered all my questions. It was obvious from the workers in the field to the office staff their main goal was to do the best job possible and to make sure we were completely happy. We have gotten compliments from our neighbors on how nice the roof looks. We are very happy with our decision of using Berry Roofing and Thank everyone from Ron Berry, the office staff Jan, Amerah and the field workers (who make the company shine) for such a great experience and a great looking roof.

Description of Work
New Roof, Attic Insulation, Rain Gutters

Category gutter repair, insulation, roofing

Work Completed On 12/03/2016

Review for Berry Roofing - 3226 Kluk Ln, Riverside, CA - 34069479

10/21/2016

Charles B.

Good work. A few minor issues that they corrected immediately.

Description of Work
Roof repair.

Work Completed On 10/20/2016

09/16/2016

Dana W.

I needed to get roof repairs performed and checked out Yelp as a resource. Berry Roofing kept coming up as a great source. I left a message via Yelp and was contacted fairly quickly. Within two days I had Jean out for an Estimate and two days later, I had the repairs completed. Bid was professional along with more than adequate supporting photos. Final bill was also professional along with completed photos. Communication was outstanding throughout the process, the work was performed professionally and the paper trail was exceptional. I definitely recommend Berry Roofing to anyone needing roof repairs and in the event I have any future need I will not hesitate to call Berry again. Best of luck!

Description of Work
Roof Tile Repairs

Work Completed On 09/16/2016

09/07/2016

James S.

Great experience. It's fantastic to find excellent contractors you can trust!

Description of Work
I had my tile roof repaired to address two leaks around both my chimneys. Jean deJong and crew came out to my home in a timely manner and did quality work at a very reasonable price! Berry Roofing is a company I highly recommend to all. If you need a quality roofing contractor that you can depend upon and trust for premier workmanship and which stands by their word, than look no further! Berry Roofing is the only roofing company you will ever need or want. I am so happy I found Berry Roofing. Great Company, Great Service, Great Price!!! Thank you!

Work Completed On 09/01/2016

Thank you for taking time to post this review for us. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing us to take care of your roofing needs.

04/25/2016

Janice S.

This was a big deal purchase. This did not turn out. I did not use them. It turned out I needed a whole new roof or something. It was not long after I purchased the deal that they came out to give me the estimate. It was no longer than a month. I got a refund for this. Doing extensive roof work is not what I was thinking of doing. They were very nice and professional. They knew what work needed to be done and they explained it. It just did not work out. They were very fair and he was very responsive. They were on time and very professional. The work was more than I anticipated.

Description of Work
He came out, looked at my roof and gave me an estimate.

Work Completed On 02/15/2015

04/13/2016

Brian C.

Last week right before the rain Jean had his crew out to my house to fix my fascia. These guys are very professional. Even the admin people back at their offices that answer the phones and call to remind me time the crew will be there the next day. Thank you to everyone for your professionalism and that feeling of a roofing company that really does care about my satisfaction and not just being a company that flies in, cuts corners, then moves on. I truly recommend Berry Roofing for all size jobs. I have used them before and was satisfied then, and the reason I call them when I need something to do with roofing issue. Trust is a good thing to have in a company and they have earned my trust. Above is what I posted on YELP. Bottom line, I have used Berry a few times and each time they are a very professional company that does follow-up after their work is done to make sure you are happy with their work. Not many companies like that any more. I know how to roof, but with them I see I am getting a great workmanship at a good price. Do you know that feeling when you have a business come to your home and you feel like you need to check-up on them or kind of watch what they're doing, with Berry, I don't feel that way, a very trustworthy company. Highly Recommended

Description of Work
-. 1 SQ RepairRepair2menea/Removeguttersfrombothsidesofvalley.Thenremovevalleymetalandtiles from1-14'valley.Beforeinstallingunderlayment, - Replace6'ofshiplapand29'offascia.Then re-installvalleymetalandtiles. 4 EA ReplaceSupplyandinstall2layersofAmericanMade30lbFontanaFeltpaper 0.84 SQ ItemsPlasticcapnails3/4" 0.15 EA ItemsApplyPolyurethaneSchneeMoorheadPremierCaulking 1 EA install1"x8"x12Shiplap 6 LF InstallRemoveexisting2"x8"fasciaanddispose-Installnew2"x8"SpruceFasciaPrimed 29 LF ApplyGas-Surcharge-NOCHARGE 80 EA ApplyForRepairs:BerryRoofing,Inc.shallholdaLimited2yearworkmanshipwarrantyonrepairs, althoughshallnotebeheldresposibleforpropertydamagesatanytime above is a snippet off the actual work order/estimate... I cut out all the safety notes on it to streamline this post. Not shown on here is that they painted all new items to match my house at no extra cost, I supplied the paint.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 04/07/2016

We want to thank you very much for posting such a wonderful review about our company. Thank you for choosing us for your roofing needs. Thank You again!

03/28/2016

Jose S.

All work was done well, and completed as scheduled.

Description of Work
Removed roof tiles, removed old underlayment. installed two layers of 30# underlayment, replaced tiles

Work Completed On 12/16/2015

Thank you for taking time to share your experience about our company and I am glad we were able to provide you with excellent service. We value your opinion and work hard to make sure we do the job right. Thank you for choosing Berry Roofing,

01/25/2016

Joseph K.

Geoff was very prompt and courteous. Appeared professional and did not try to "over sell". Although the angle's list service stated that "up to 6 loose shingles" would be repaired, Geoff went ahead and repaired several more that he found loose without an up charge. First appointment was cancelled due to rain on the day of appointment, but scheduler was prompt and rescheduled within 2 weeks. Downsides are that it may be a little on the pricier side compared to other roofers, but you get what you pay for. I'd gladly use them again. Another down side is that this El Nino season has made it very busy for roofing and fixing leaks. This may make it a longer wait in order get someone out to you. I had to wait 3 weeks for an appointment and that one was rescheduled due to weather for another 2 weeks. So if you really need roof repair due to leaks, then you may have to pay more for an "emergency" fix. Overall, I'd definitely use this company again. Very professional.

Description of Work
Inspect roof of 2 story home for loose or broken shingles and repair/refasten loose shingles on roof.

Work Completed On 12/29/2015

I am so glad to hear that the Tile Roof Tune up was the right fit for your needs at this time. Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We appreciate your business and your time. Thank you again for choosing Berry Roofing for your roofing needs. Jennifer

01/11/2016

Ralph S.

No problems, did a good job. Good quality roofers.

Description of Work
Replaced some flashing and tiles on our roof.

Work Completed On 11/15/2015

We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our services and thank you for taking the time to post a review about our company. Thank You for choosing us!

12/22/2015

clifford M.

Geoff started and finished on time with no problems.

Description of Work
Re-roofed my entire home plus a two and a half car garage, granny flat and two covered porches. Also replaced damaged fascia boards. My new roof is perfect. I could not be happier with Geoff and all the people at Berry Roofing.

Work Completed On 12/16/2015

We are very pleased to hear we were able to provide you with our services at a satisfactory level. We also want to thank you for taking time to post a review for our company. Thank you for choosing Berry Roofing

12/22/2015

Randolph H.

Highly professional and responsive -- and expensive! I called several roofers for estimates on a leak, a damaged fascia, and many loose concrete tiles on our good-sized house. With El Niño coming, they were all busy, and Berry needed nearly three weeks just to schedule the estimate. In the meantime, one other company decided not to give an estimate, another vanished without calling back, and a third did provide us with a cost. Berry's estimator, Jean, was precisely on time as scheduled, and did a very careful review, including finding another leak area near a chimney that the others had missed -- all documented carefully with photographs. Berry's estimate for the job was also the highest one we got, but I was impressed by their professional approach, and decided that getting a roof right was more important than saving a few hundred dollars. The actual work ended up being delayed by a day, and I wasn't notified until the last minute. Otherwise, the job happened smoothy and professionally, taking one guy 1 1/2 days to complete. Everything was left clean and right. Steven, the roofer, gave sensible advice about future needs, not just trying to sell us up, and he redid a larger area of roof than originally estimated to make sure he got our leak solved. I was left feeling very confident of the quality of work. All in all, my conclusion is that Berry is professional and trustworthy for something that it's important to get right. I just wish their cost wasn't quite so high -- nearly $200 per man-hour, in effect, even with an Angie's list discount. When I do the bigger re-roofing job that will be necessary eventually, I will definitely ask them to bid on it...but I'll also get other estimates again, too.

Description of Work
Repair two leaks, including damaged fascia, and tune up concrete tile roof.

Work Completed On 12/16/2015

Thank you for taking time to post this great review for us. We value your opinion and work diligently to make sure we do the job right the first time. Thank you for choosing Berry Roofing,

11/10/2015

Alan G.

Berry Roofing was on time for estimate and work performed. All encounters were professional. Work was done quickly and as promised. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Removed roof tiles, replaced underlayment, sealed joints and corners, reinstalled roof tiles.

Work Completed On 10/16/2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We thank you for your business and we are glad to know you were satisfied with our services. We aim for full satisfaction. Thank you again, Michelle Berry

10/29/2015

Ronald B.

Very responsive with great communication. Due to an upcoming commitment, they were able to fit my work in poste haste. Very friendly and professional, explaining all the work to be done upfront, including detailed photos of work to be done, to tighten up our roof before El Nino hits. Good job!

Description of Work
Inspected and repaired concrete roof tiles and vent stacks

Work Completed On 10/28/2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review. I am so glad to hear that you are happy with our services. We appreciate your business.

10/14/2015

Marie B.

They did an amazing job...they were very professional and kept us up to date when they would be here and when they left...they worked everyday till the job was done which was about 3 to 4 days...the nicest people to deal with and I would recommend them to anyone who needs a new roof...we couldn't ask for a better roofing company...the price of the roof didn't bother us because of the professionalism that they showed and the great workers...worth every penny and now a days not all people take pride in their work or don't put their best foot forward...they also guarantee their work...if something goes wrong or a leak they will fix it free of charge...I don't believe that will be the case...Berry Roofing is the Best!

Description of Work
They put a beautiful roof on our house

Work Completed On 08/28/2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this great review. I am so glad to hear that you are happy with our services. We appreciate your business and thank you for referring us in the future. Thank you again!

07/28/2015

jordan Z.

Overall I was very pleased with Berry Roofing from my first contact to schedule the estimate. My estimator was very thorough and provided a detailed breakdown of what my re-roof would consist of and also work that could be added on which would help make my home more energy efficient. Both the demo and installation crews were very courteous and professional and addressed any concerns I had throughout the process. I would receive a daily update from both the foreman and the office on what to expect the following day. My only negative would be that once the demo was complete the crew size was inconsistent from day to day which strung out the project longer than expected; total work took 6 days which was a bit longer than I was originally told. All in all the quality and workmanship is what truly matters and in that Berry Roofing delivered, I would rather that than them rush through the job. I have had re-roofs in the past and the quality of materials and workmanship is apparent when compared to that project. Would definitely recommend Berry Roofing if you are in the market for a roofer that you can depend on not only during installation but for years to come.

Description of Work
Re-roof comp roof with tear off of two layers. Installed new radiant barrier sheeting, new venting, and installed insulation in the attic.

Work Completed On 07/22/2015